Tazsa
04-20-06, 05:31 PM
Name: Tazsa Nitoma
Race: Human
Hair Color: Mahogany Brown
Eye Color: Icey Blue
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 135 lbs

Personality: Tazsa has a caring loving personality. She's hard to upset but when it does happen tends to get an attitude. She's a soother and a healer. She has a sense of adventure and is constantly sketching out dreams of adventures in far off places with exciting new people. She's a creative soul and would rather help than harm.

Appearance: Tazsa is a 5'8" average build girl who has dark mahogany brown hair and icey baby blue eyes. They're mezmorising and help her when trying to attract attention, even from people she doesn't want attention from.

History: Tazsa was born in an upperclass family from a decent neighborhood. Behind closed doors her family was broken and torn. That has done two things for her. 1.) She can stick up for herself and has a thick skin, and 2.) On the inside she longs for the security of someone else because she never had that growing up. At the age of 17 she decided to move out on her own to start her own life. She left behind her younger sister. She moved to Pacifborough and is currently residing there.

Skills: Tazsa can sketch so well that you would think her drawing are real life fantasies come true. She can create a hallucination of either a goddess, whichi in turn captivates her opposers attention for a moment (say about the time it takes to take two battle hits or swings) and she can create a demon hallucination which can frighten her opposer (lasting for the same amount of time). She can also take form of the same goddess except this time she can move around and speak (still only lasting for a moment or two) and she can take form of another person that she is around, i.e her opposer, for the same length of time.

Equipment: Tazsa's equiptment is very general. She has a dagger with a sapphire handle which belonged to her late grandfather and was handed down, as well as a pink metal sword that she aquired from her grandmother as a moving away gift. Neither one of these have any sort of power, just normal weapons. Both weapons are made of steel.

Any thoughts or comments, even helpful hints would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Cyrus the virus
04-20-06, 08:29 PM
Okie, need to know what your equipment's made of. Metal's good, but what kind? They can only be steel or weaker at level 0.

With the skills, I need a list of which hallucinations she can take, and what forms she can take, how long they last and exactly how powerful they are. How about 2 hallucinations she can induce, and 2 different forms she can take?

Tazsa
04-21-06, 09:08 AM
Sounds good to me. I'm working on it now. Thanks!

Cyrus the virus
04-22-06, 12:01 AM
Looks good to me, approved.