PDA

View Full Version : You are my pet...All the time (take Two)

Lavinian Pride
04-20-06, 08:24 PM
(Closed to Rheawien)

As Dusk began to settle about the city of Sanctuary Sarah made her appearance at the entrance. Moving through the city she moved confidently and forcefully. She didn't need to worry about attacks, or muggings, for the town had been built with both in mind. So, she continued to walk as she made her way back to the Tower of Shadows. As she made her way a light tune was hummed, of no consequence except to the creator, for it was a tune she knew from birth. It was one of the only things she and Seth had from their mother, and both had clung desperately to the tune.

Continuing to hum the tune she reached a crossroads and decided to start taking alleyways to hit the tower. No sense in being out in the streets anymore. She simply wanted to get to her nice and warm bed before the night was through. However, as she began to move through them, a tingle in the back of her mind alerted her of another's presence. A soft smirk lit her face as she continued walking a bit slower now making a game of her pursuer. She had a good idea of who it was, and if it was the person, what would happen.

Moving deeper into Sanctuary she moved into an Alleyway where she knew there was no outlet before she turned around. She had been wearing her shorts and her sports top tonight. Her hair was tied in a ponytail. Also upon her arms were the sleeves that she had bought, and her fingerless gloves. Her hands placed on her slender hips she tapped her foot impatiently waiting for the stalker to show them self, she had no time for this. Not on the time table she had wanted, instead she was sitting in the dark waiting for someone to show up in order to finally reach a warm bed, which irritated her.

"Just come on out already," She groaned as she waited for her pursuer.

Rheawien
04-20-06, 08:28 PM
((All bunnies approved by both members from this point on.))

It was all because of that damned big mouth of hers. If she didn’t run her mouth a week ago, openly opposing the Aegis and pretty much every other person that signed up for the Theatre of War, she would have never place herself in a situation such as this one. Because that is when it all begun, that was when Sarah Dhalios stood up to her and what started like a strife in which blood was beckoned to be drawn ended with a night of pure lust, burning kisses and suave caresses. And though Rheawien refused to admit even to herself, that night with Sarah was the best sex she had in her entire life and every time her mind would disobey her instruction and flee to recollect that night, she would find herself smirking coyly. The smirk she could live with though. But the problem was that with the smirk came the teasing agitation of her insides and that was something she was utterly ashamed of.

But the morning after that wretched night brought the cold shower she probably needed more then the hot bath with the thief vixen the evening before. It was all just a charade, a means to an end, and the end which Sarah desired was revenge for the pompous behavior which became a terminal disease for Rhea. And she most certainly got it. Exhausted and utterly satisfied, Rheawien didn’t even notice Sarah leaving her side in the morning and then proceeding to confiscate her money purse. She even went as far to leave a sassy note, saying that the half-elf would have to earn her money back... Whatever that meant.

The money as such didn’t bother Rhea too much. She was never a material girl and she always stuck to the fact that money exists to be spent. In fact, she was rather certain that if those two thousand gold pieces were the extra she had in her money pouch, she would have little problem of allowing Sarah have it. The frivolous limber nymph certainly earned it on that night a week ago. But the main issue was that those two thousand gold pieces were the debt the white-haired woman owed (and planned to repay in the morning) to certain people that liked to take hand out warnings in the form of shattered kneecaps and broken fingers. The kind of people that didn’t have a name and didn’t need one, because their reputation “rewarded” them with a couple of nicknames that had a certain ring to them. The ring that reminded you to pay them in time. And time was growing short for Rheawien.

Tracking down a thief in an group that used to called itself the Bandit Brotherhood proved to be a rather cumbersome task. Sarah was a deft resourceful lass and Rheawien didn’t want to just face her with an audience witnessing their meeting, so she lurked in the shadows and waited for the right time to engage the brown-haired minx in an one-on-one conversation. This would allow her to beat the information out of her if the treacherous bitch turned out to be stubborn.

So when Sarah nonchalantly walked back towards the tower of the Shadow, Rheawien was surveying her every move like a hawk. The half-elf dressed accordingly for a stalker, her figure completely enshrouded in a lithe black cloak beneath which she opted for a tight pair of worn (and torn on couple of places) black jeans and an oversized silk shirt that begged to glimmer under the silvery light of the crescent moon. Rheawien allowed no such thing, wrapping the cloak tightly around herself as she crept through the thick shadows, her feet (clad in tawny soft-soled ranger boots) carefully choosing each and every step. Stealth was never her game, but she was quite light-footed when she wanted to be.

However, it seemed that it wasn’t enough for a veteran of sneaking such as Sarah, because as soon as the girl stepped into a side-alley and Rhea followed, the brown-haired lass cried out to the darkness for her stalker to come out. Rheawien, squatted behind the barrel filled with dank greenish water, cringed for a moment, but after seeing that Sarah couldn’t locate her exactly, decided to play shadows for a while longer. She was fairly close to the nervous girl, about seven paces to her right, but in darkness thick enough to slam a nail and hang a picture on it. And she could see the figure of the girl shaped by the faint argent of the moonlight, standing still in her light clothes. A thought flashed through her mind; she was jealous of the moonlight.

“Shut up!” she screamed at herself. “Focus, move in, get the damn money!”

And she did. She darted from her position, flanking Sarah and finishing with a blistering fast move of drawing out her katana. The blade flashed in the silvery moonlight, and in a fraction of a second its edge was a hair width from the tender milky neck of Sarah Dhalios.

“Give me my money back, wench!” she growled through her teeth, her pale face frowning down on the vixen from the shadow of the hood.

Lavinian Pride
04-20-06, 08:49 PM
"Please, I thought you learned your lesson after the last fight, all you end up doing is getting worked up, and then you need a good slow fuck to get those emotions out..." She said without flinching. The blade of the Katana didn't seem to faze her in the least as she turned and looked at the girl, "Still, nice to know you appreciated the stunt, though if I were you, I'd wonder if I even have your purse right now, let alone how you're going to earn it back..."

She reached a hand out to touch the half-elf's own before she said softly, "Think about it, you attacking Sarah Dahlios. Whatever would they think, especially after you were seen leaving the Tower of Shadows rather hastily and red faced. Even more suspicious than sharing a drink in the bar, hurting me, killing me does you no good, and only strengthens my resolve to make you earn, every," She then took a bold step forward, "last," another step, "coin..."

A smiled crept across her face as she said softly, "I don't think you have the guts to draw blood Rhea, so let’s make a deal, you drop the Katana, and I'll forget this lapse in etiquette when I decide what you have to do to get your money back. You see, you did something that’s a big no-no where I come from, and if Damon won't punish you, I may just as well have to, its just business..."

She then lowered her gaze as she moved well within the comfort zone of Rheawien and said softly, "But that doesn't mean I'm not willing to mix it with pleasure..." She then gazed up to the elf's eyes with a mischievous twinkle in her soft grey eyes. "I know you are a bit, unstable right now. The other night is like a dream, you want so badly for it to not be real, but it was oh so real Rheawien. It can be real again, if you put the damn Katana down and do as I say, you can have your money back, and perhaps me as well..." She then gave a sultry wink to the Half-Elf in the effort to disorient the woman, and once more seize her in the vice of seduction.

Rheawien
04-20-06, 08:51 PM
The road to hell was most certainly pawed with good intentions. Because there she was, victoriously holding the blade in front of Sarah with an intention to get her money back, and yet with every word that the cocky female spoke, Rheawien felt she’s sinking closer to hell. Of course she wouldn’t have the purse on her body. What was she even thinking, that it would be that easy with a slippery limber thief such as Sarah? No, she wasn’t thinking, that was the problem. That cute butt in those tight shorts and those voluptuous breasts combined with those pouting lips made it unable for her to think of anything save for that wretched night for the entire week now. Of course it was no good killing Sarah right then and there. At the end of the day she will still be broke and by tomorrow night she will probably be broken as well. That is, if they be so merciful to let her live. Sanctuary or not, these people integrated themselves into the society and they had friends on some rather high places. People disappeared all the time without explanation and she didn’t want to be the next.

She wanted to renew her threat, telling Sarah that she doesn’t have to kill her in order to draw blood and inflict some pain, but that seductive smile disarmed that threat in an instant. It made Rhea shiver on the inside, made her think just how damn beautiful Sarah looked with her face basked in the moonlight, adding a pale hue to her fair skin. And it made Rheawien curse at herself as well for even being tempted again after what happened on that night. She knew that smile is a lie, that it was just a game to Sarah and that all of this was just the vixen’s plot to get some sort of sick vengeance. And yet she looked so damn luscious, as if on that night the brown-haired Lavinian infected her with a venom that coursed through her veins, day in, day out. The katana in her hand shivered ever so gently, but the half-elf didn’t withdraw it.

“You are poison.” the white-haired woman spoke in a bitter whisper. But she picked the path of reason instead of simply proceeding to launch threats. Because Sarah was right, she didn’t have the guts to draw blood, not Sarah’s blood anyways, and it showed. Her hand spun the katana deftly, returning it to the sheathes before she spoke in a slightly meeker tone, looking into the deep gray of the two twinkling eyes that tempted her with each second.

“I don’t know what else you want. I apologized to you a week ago for treating you wrongly. But don’t you think for a second that little stunt of yours will work twice. Beside my goddamned money, you have nothing I want.” Instantly her mind kicked in with a rebuttal. “Oh is that really so?” No, no it wasn’t. And that irritated her to the point where her blood was boiling within her veins. “Now you listen to me, I...” her voice once again trailed off to an angry agitated voice of the frigid bitch that wanted to squeeze the money out of Sarah. But the half-elf paused, counted backwards from ten, and then continued in a controlled tone.

“I need that money, Sarah.” it was a sincere tone now, soft and reasonable and hopeful. “I owe it to some people and I don’t know what is going to happen if I don’t get it back.” and this was the truth. She heard countless stories, from people thrown to the beasts between the city walls to those that had a millstone tied to their foot before being thrown into the sea. And those were just the tip of the iceberg that she didn’t want to explore. But Sarah seemed relentless, unfazed, dauntless in her intention to have it her way, and in the end Rheawien had to give up. The only way out was to indulge the thief and do whatever task she had for the half-elf.

“Alright, fine.” she finally caved in after an audible sigh. “What do you want me to do?”

Lavinian Pride
04-20-06, 08:52 PM
Sarah smiled as she listened to Rheawien begin the inner struggle, before realizing it was true. Bringing a finger to her lips as if to think she finally said, "My place is too suspicious, today we go to yours. From there, you will do exactly as I say. You see, while I do take great interest in you, you have a tendency to openly insult your superiors with your actions. Where I come from, you can die pretty fast doing it. You got a problem; you air it out in private, never before the others. We're a brotherhood and a unified front is important if we wish to survive in these dark times. With Kaosi gone, now more than ever are we required to be alert."

She then smirked as she said, "Lessons for latter, perhaps a bit much to be explaining now. For now, take me to your room, then we'll discuss the price of your actions...Perhaps later I can help you with your...financial problem as well." She then moved forward and delivered a quick kiss on Rheawien's cheek, before whispering softly in her ear, "I'm no poison my darling, I'm the cure. You brought yourself here, and I will be damned if I let you screw yourself over. Now, let’s take this in private, where we can work on flushing this blind arrogance out of you, I'll make a true Lavinian out of you yet..."

She then turned and marched out of the alleyway knowing damn well that Rheawien would be in tow. Moving back to the streets she stopped as she stretched her muscles a soft sigh escaping her lips as she closed her eyes, waiting for Rheawien to take the lead. Tonight Rheawien would undergo perhaps some of the toughest training Sarah would ever put someone under, but the Rheawien she would give birth to tonight would be worth it, if only because she'd have a wonderful playmate when the time came. For now, she would have to ensure the Half-Elf would obey her for now, and with the gold she had hidden away, it was no doubt as to why. She had purchased the girl for the night with her own money, and she would perform, or she would be broken, either way, Sarah could have cared less.

Tonight was a true lesson in Lavinian Pride...

Rheawien
04-20-06, 08:52 PM
All these antics made no sense to the half-elf. If Sarah wanted Rhea to do some task in order to retrieve the bankroll that was unjustly taken from her, the thief could have said it right then and there. Judging by the calling of the brown-haired girl, it was probably some sordid chore, some grudge that the Lavinian wanted straightened and she didn’t want to get her hands dirty. Rheawien expected, hell, even hoped for something that she could use as an outlet for her pent up exasperation. Nothing quite did the trick of venting out like trouncing somebody who had nothing to do with you. But Sarah obviously wouldn’t let her off that easily. No, there was guile and chicanery behind those gray eyes, a devious mind that veered and turned and thought around corners. Her father always said that if you know to think around corners, you don’t need a blade to defeat somebody. The half-elf never even understood what he meant by that.

When Sarah kissed her cheek and broke the train of thought that the half-elf finally started to sort in somewhat of a composition, Rheawien wanted to push her away. The treachery of the morning still lingered in her mind and she recollected the disappointment and the utter embarrassment as the prying eyes followed her on her way out of the tower of the Shadow. But instead of a sinister refusal, the white-haired woman’s face was bashful and she allowed for the perfidious lips to caress her skin. She was poison alright, the kind that paralyzed and dimmed the person’s wits, the kind that ached and made you beg for more. The kind that subdued and made you feel good about it. The kind that made Rhea shrug her shoulders and follow the insidious girl down the dark alley, heading for the place that for a while now was home for the homeless half-elf.

“You ain’t flushing anything from me again...” Rheawien spoke as she caught up with Sarah, her face crumpled in a thick louring mask. “But you are right; this matter is better settled somewhere private. Streets are like walls; then tend to grow ears.”

Without another word the half-elf led the way through the echoing night, furious at Sarah for getting an upper hand over her again, but more importantly, furious at herself and the ease with which the tables turned once again. She walked with the willingness of a convict sentenced to death as her mind tried to conjure even the slightest idea of what currently went on in that pretty little head that followed her through the streets of the Sanctuary. But even though she failed in her telepathic attempt, she knew that whatever it was, a part of her, the part that she tried to suppress it with every ounce of will she got, that part of her liked it already.

Fiera Decadente (Rheawien thought it’s a dumb name for a tower, but then again, it was Godhand that named the damned thing) sprung before them from the blank darkness and soon they stood before the front door. The half-elf paused for a moment as a thought squirmed through her mind. What will the people think when they see her with Sarah again, and not only that, but leading the girl to her room? There were already too many whispers and assumptions about what happened on that night a week ago, and she was getting tired of meeting all these queer looks with her strict frown. But one look at resolute Sarah that stood serenely behind her reminded her that she didn’t have much of a choice in the matter. If she backed out now, by this time tomorrow she would be fish food.

The ground floor of the tower greeted them with its rigidity in which the reception stood. The twin sisters, Hickory and Dickory, were sitting behind the counter, as different in stature as they were in the demeanor. Hickory sat gallantly in her chair, her short hair perfectly combed and her keen eyes watching over some papers that stood before her, neatly arranged in square piles. Dickory, on the other hand, had her elbows on the counter, her chin resting on her hands and her expression thoroughly bored. When Rhea entered, the jocund Dickory greeted her with a wide smile. For some reason the innocent lass liked the frigid bitch, but then again, Dickory liked everybody so that didn’t come as much of a surprise. Hickory merely surveyed the entering pair with a measuring glance before nodding and returning her eyes to the more important matters. The more lively of the two sisters seem ready to go on one of her usual mirthful rants, but even as she opened her mouth to speak, Rheaiwen whipped her with her grievous glare, hushing her effectively and making it clear that this was not a good time for chit-chat. Dickory’s sprits slumped together with her head that once again returned to starting position. Truth was though that Rhea actually liked Hickory and her careless yammering sometimes served as a good cheer up, but right now she didn’t have time for it. She had Sarah to deal with and whatever the girl had in store for her.

When they finally reached Rheawien’s room on the fourth level of the tower, it greeted them with the cold lack of extravagance. All female rooms in the tower were issued with a ornate mahogany beds with fluffy mattresses and lush red drapes hanging before the arched windows. But other then that, the room radiated with a certain sterility, as if the two just walked into a room of a soldier that kept only the necessary around and kept it in perfect order. The books on the shelves were lined up by size in a perfect row, the nightstand that stood beside the large mirror had no personal items on it, the chair before the wardrobe and the mirror stood at the perfect middle, even the carpet gave out a certain indifferent feeling with its burgundy red weaves. It was a cold room, harmonious with the mind-frame of the half-elf. Closing the door after Sarah entered, Rheawien unclasped her weapon belt and set it carefully over the casket that stood at the foot of her bed. “So tell me, what kind of mischief do you want me to do for you?” she asked as she proceeded to take off her cloak, folding it gently and placing it over her weapons. This left her in her rather loose silk blouse that, with the first couple of buttons unfastened, revealed the fine texture of her cleavage.

Lavinian Pride
04-20-06, 08:55 PM
Sarah drank in every detail, every need, every want of the surroundings as she walked into Fiera Decadente. A soft smile on her face was offered to the more vibrant woman of the two receptionists and she followed behind Rheawien. Once they had reach the room she gave a soft smile, much like her own room in the Tower of Shadows, it hardly looked lived in, it was a mere formality that this was the room that Rheawien slept in and it was quite obvious from the way that it was decorated that there was no...personal touch to the room.

As she stretched her lithe body she brought a fingered glove to her lips as she closed her eyes. Slowly walking about the room she let Rheawien's question linger in the air, before with a deft move she snatched it and turned it to a cold frigid temperature that would be sure to catch the woman off guard, "In Lavinya when you have a problem with your leader you air it out in private. It may be your right to disagree but to force a leader to recognize it in public, defames that leader. While Kaosi may be gone now, I wouldn't dare let the thought of you perhaps driving off yet another Aegis with that forked tongue of yours..."

She then walked up the Rheawien as she looked into the girl’s eyes, "In Lavinya the punishment is a sound ass kicking...but, I can imagine that there is a much more, complete punishment I can do for you. I can see it in your eyes you know, the spark of a woman who has ignited her passions. I've trained a long time to kindle that spark into a roaring inferno, merely for survival." A finger was pressed to Rheawien's lips before she said, "Make no mistake about me, I did have a reason for seducing you a week ago, and now that you are here, I will have to not only take care of the lust rampaging inside you, but also that stupid blind arrogance. Arrogance is pride when unchecked and unfocused, I will give you focus Rheawien, but first, I will strip you of everything...including your pride."

"In return I'm offering you an opportunity to perhaps discover something about yourself. I honestly can say I care about you Rheawien, you used to be far gentler, and to see you destroying yourself from the inside out, much like my ever infamous brother, causes me much alarm. I'm going to save you from yourself, then the collector's," She said firmly.

She then placed her pack on Rheawien's bed before she continued her speech, "You see, I had a purpose for going to the bazaar, a nice toy was purchased there. Seeing as how you have funded this particular toy, its only fair you get to be the first to enjoy it..." She then threaded her finger through a leather loop and slowly lifted it from the bag. What looked like a red leather chord could be seen rising, until a glint of metal revealed a catch, and a collar made of the same red leather could be seen. Looking at Rheawien with a mischievous glint in her eyes she said sternly, "You will be my pet, or you will not get a single coin of your money. Now kneel before me so I can put my collar on you."

Rheawien
04-20-06, 08:56 PM
Rheawien was getting annoyed by this ridiculous tirade about opposing the leaders and the punishment that was due for such actions. If she remembered correctly, one of the rules of the Brotherhood was that every member had a right to his opinion on the matter even if that opinion went against the power of the Aegis. Truth be told, with her current mind frame, the half-elf was certain that even if the Almighty would stand before her, she would have a thing or two to tell the bastard about the incompetence with which he deals with human destinies. But in all that defiance Rhea forgot that the right to a different opinion was just one half of the rule. The other had something to do with give respect where respect is due, but the white-haired bitch thought of that add-on as something trivial. She was, after all, right and everybody else, Aegis and God included, were wrong and needed somebody to tell them that.

The coldness of Sarah’s voice blindsided her though. She spoke of appropriate punishments, arrogance that needed to be subdued, and spoke it with such tone that for a moment Rheaiwen felt overwhelmed by it. It was a voice of a superior, somebody who reigned with an iron fist and his domination was undisputable, a wintry unfluctuating tone that allowed no opposition. And coming in sync with the unbendable resolve that completely substituted the tender sultry seraphic face of the seducer, it left Rhea speechless with her feet rooted to the carpet below. Nobody ever talked to her like that, and those that tried wound up with nothing but a bad memory and a story they never wanted to speak of. But Sarah did, and backed up by the leverage that the woman had against the half-elf, it disarmed Rheawien completely, leaving her feet rooted to the carpet below and her eyes acutely locked onto the ones that keenly strived to break her spine. And though she struggled against it, though she kept stubbornly denying its existence and kept her chin high and her demeanor prideful, defiant, a part of her, that damned miniscule part of her that hid somewhere between never and not-a-chance-in-hell, that part quivered with expectation, finding twisted pleasure in all of this.

That part, the sullen demented portion of her mind that Sarah awoke, oiled and ignited a week ago, that abominable disturbed collection of abhorring thoughts and desires... That part didn’t have to grow weary of anticipation, because Sarah’s plan started to unwind. The Lavinian reached to the small backpack that she was carrying around, and with what seemed like intentional agonizing slowness produced an item that made Rheawien’s eyes widen in complete astonishment. It was a collar and a leash, not the kind that you put on a dog but rather much more svelte and refined, but still... By the gods, in its essence it was the same thing that is used to restrain beasts that are too stupid to learn how to remain close to their master’s leg and how to do it in an orderly fashion. It was repugnant to even think that somebody created these apparitions to fit people, and even more so to think that there are people that bought these things.

But the thought that surpassed them all when it came to disgust was that Sarah expected her not only to wear it, but to kneel... To goddamned kneel and allow herself to be leashed. Suffice to say, Rheawien was furious, her eyes flaring, her fists clenched at her sides so much so that her nails nearly bit into her palms, and her breath stopped somewhere between her mouth and her lungs. But her belly... Ah yes, her unhinged loins that still craved for Sarah and the replay of that night, that hidden portion of her mind, between never and not-a-chance-in-hell... That part felt twisted and churned and it made the half-elf feel aroused for some reason. But Rhea still had enough of a sane brain between her ears to find a thought of reason. The white-haired woman started in a bitter voice that grew to a tempestuous one, and that maelstrom just kept growing with every word.

“You really are a goddamned twisted piece of work, Sarah! Also you probably fallen on your head one time too many, because if YOU THINK THAT I WOULD EVER WEAR THAT... THAT SICK BESTIAL RESTRAIN!!!” her voice was a bawl now, the infuriated woman getting so far into Sarah’s face that their breasts brushed against each other, Rheawien’s unrestrained below her smooth airy blouse and Sarah’s tightly packed in her sports top. “You say that you’re here to exact some penance because I have a problem with authority! Well, guess what wench?! It’s not your fu*king authority!! Now get that thing out of my face before something bad happens!” She snatched the leash out of Sarah’s hand, threw it into the corner of the room before she returned her eyes back to the grey one of Sarah Dhalios. They glared back at her with uncanny composure and content, as if she was not a fraction of an inch from being beaten so hard, it would take a month to even remember what caused the beating. It was as if she knew something that Rhea didn’t, as if she could see that dismal part that the half-elf desperately tried to suppress and erase from her mind. And it made her have a face of a poker player that flopped a nut straight.

Lavinian Pride
04-20-06, 08:56 PM
Rheawien grabbed the collar and threw it across the room, which was perhaps better than she had expected. The Elf had a bit of an ego problem, and this was exactly her point. As she ranted she smirked softly a knowing smile before she looked Rheawien in the eyes not even feeling a trace of fear, or of anxiety at the half elf, she knew what would happen already, and was well prepared when the frigid bitch showed up, "Quite done making an ass of yourself or are you going to ignore the fact you owe the Aegis your respect, that perhaps he knows things you don't, that openly defying his authority is a challenge to said authority, that he cannot withstand without disgrace or kicking your ass."

She then looked at the collar sitting innocently in the corner before she swung a hard punch that connected with the Half Elf's jaw. Seeing the look of shock on her face Sarah explained, "You got a bit of arrogance, and I'll beat it out of you bitch. You belong to me now, and if you ever want to see your god damned gold, you will do as I say. I wasn't kidding when I said you were self destructive, and if you're going to try and shirk your punishment, well then it ups a bit..."

The sound of metal upon metal could be heard as a steel girl was pulled from its holster. A casual twirl so similar to the one Seth practiced she circled the hurt half elf before she said, "I could make you pay for your gold in blood as well, so you have a choice, you can continue to make things worse for yourself, in which case I will write what everyone thinks you are all over your skin until it leaves garish ugly scars for everyone to see. For the little ones to ask their mothers what a bitch is, and the men to simply look away as they realize you finally bit off more than you could chew, or you can accept the damn collar and put it on. Make it quick I don't wait forever."

She then came to a stop in front of the elf before he cold eyes drilled into Rheawien’s own before she said, "If you think your jaw hurts now, wait until you see what I can do. Seth was known for keeping a man on the verge of passing out from pain for five hours, I think I could go six with you...don't make me have to prove myself right, save your self for once by swallowing your pride."

Rheawien
04-20-06, 08:58 PM
The punch came from nowhere, thundered against Rheawien’s jaw, and sent the woman towards the floor. Only thanks to her father and his elven blood her reflexes managed to save her from falling flat on her face. Her hands amortized the fall and even as the echo of pain rippled through the bruised side of the face, Sarah’s words came from above her. The brown-haired girl was standing above Rhea’s fallen figure, looming with a stern pair of strict eyes that worked in sync with the words of warning, making it clear to the half-elf that if she continued with her stubborn refusal of penance that was due for her, a punch was the least painful thing that could happen. There was frightening candor in those words devoid of all gentleness that was their prime attribute just a week ago, and the twirl of the dagger was just an exclamation mark at the end of it.

Of course, Rheawien could engage the girl in combat right then and there. Her swords were just a couple of feet away and she doubted that Sarah could stop her from retrieving them just as she doubted that the girl could oppose her in real combat. But the problem was that Sarah thought around corners. And around one corner stood a fact that while Rheawien could win in a combat, she couldn’t afford to fight the thief. A victory would mean just another closed door, and with her options already running in severely short supply it meant that tomorrow the loansharks would have a field day with her. And if she lost? Well, that would pretty much place her in the same position as right now, only Sarah would be twice as pissed and probably more keen on using those daggers of hers to make her threats more then just words.

And yet, all of that was a risk that Rhea could live with to a certain extent if it weren’t for that tingly feeling. Even now (especially now), when she was holding for her jaw with one hand with the rugged texture of the carpet assailing her knees through the tear in her pants, she felt so... so... So ashamed, so broken, so weak, so inept, and all of that in such a twisted way that it made the white-haired woman feel good, made her look up at Sarah with a glare absent of all that anger from just a moment ago. Instead there was utter bewilderment both at Sarah’s actions and the reflection they had in the body and mind of the half-elf, a sense of being completely captivated in a room with no doors with this dark mistress her only way out. And liking every second of it. She was defeated by her own nature, by the demons that she kept pressing down for so long, there were so many of them now that they started to pour out like a flood. She couldn’t stand against this tide anymore so she gave in and gave up.

“Alright. I...” her voice quivered like the one of the child that was kneeling in the corner and was ready to repent for whatever mischief it did. “I have no options left...I’ll do what you ask, Sarah.” she spoke without looking the girl in her eyes. She couldn’t see those gray eyes gazing back at her while she was breaking, while she was being defeated in this abominable manner. So Rheawien slowly got back to her feet, making her way to the corner where the leash stood, waiting for her like a noose waits for a convict, with Sarah, her own personal hangman, looking over her shoulder. Her every step was a torment filled with twisted thoughts and fantasies that sent her stomach rippling and launched shivers up her spine. She never wanted to scream and run far away more then at that moment, but at the same time she already had a noose around her neck, only made out of these emotions that were awoken within her, subduing her and throwing her on her knees. Her lank pale fingers picked up the collar, gathering the leash carefully before she turned around and returned to the Lavinian. Slowly she lowered herself to her knees, her head hung low and her hands offering the leash to Sarah as the first trace of bittersweet tears streamed down her cheeks. She had hit the bottom and never felt more aroused and ruttish then while she was down in the mud. Her pride and arrogance, however, weren’t quite done yet and from the maelstrom of defeat the raised their joint voices.

“You can do what you wish, but know that what goes around, comes around. I won’t have my hands restrained by this unfortunate circumstance forever. And then you will pay...” and now her crying visage did rise just enough to look up to Sarah with a dash of cockiness that seemed like a terminal disease on Rheawien’s face. “...You will pay for making me do this.”

Lavinian Pride
04-20-06, 08:58 PM
As soon as the bitter words left Rheawien's lips the sound of metal upon metal could be heard as her dagger found it's sheath. She then watched as Rheawien moved to the corner in an effort to repay the debt she owed Sarah, and the Aegis. As Rheawien returned and knelt, offering the collar like a servant would a plate of food she seemed not truly broken yet, as she looked up and openly defied Sarah again. The arrogance and pride, while damaged were still quite intact, and it seemed Rheawien didn't quite grasp the fall she should have taken.

Reaching out a gloved hand, with the fingers still naked to the eye gently caressed Rheawien's cheek as if rewarding her for giving in, before her right hand reached out and slapped the girl hard as she could. Taking the leash from Rheawien's hands as she began to undo the collar she said coldly, "You are my pet, and my pets only speak when spoken to, and have been ordered to talk. Next time, I will not hesitate to hurt you in a more demeaning way. I believe its time to lay out the rules for this engagement."

Moving behind Rheawien she deftly placed the collar about her neck before she said coldly, "As I said before you will speak when spoken to. Failure to comply will result in pain. You will do as I say when I say without question; again failure to comply will result in punishment. Follow these rules, and you will be rewarded, my left hand will be your reward, my right hand your punishment. Pray you don't make me draw a dagger with my right hand again tonight..."

She then carefully gripped the leash to the collar in her right hand as she clenched it to be sure it would not fall before she walked once more in sight of Rheawien. She then said softly, "You know, you brought this on yourself dear. You defy authority and one day, you were bound to defy the wrong authority. I told you that you needed to calm down, now I'm going to help you do so, even if it kills you..."

Rheawien
04-20-06, 08:59 PM
And again Sarah struck her, this time the abrupt pain much sharper, striking the already aching side of her face in a form of a harsh slap. Rheawien’s head recoiled, her hands slipping to the pulsating cheek that the girl kept punishing. It was bound to swell, but the physical pain and the temporary disfigurement was not paramount at this time. Because even though Sarah’s strictness was manifested in this tangible pain that throbbed just below Rhea’s left eye, it was her pride and her self-assertiveness that was taking the real damage. The thief vixen phrased it in a good manner; she was a pet now, a damned bitch with a collar and a leash and an exacting mistress whose dominance was not to be questioned. The leather restraint was placed around her long neck, tied loose enough for her to breathe normally, but tight enough to make it certain what its purpose was. Rheawien closed her eyes gently in rue, her head hung low as the girl fastened the collar as if the half-elf was no better then a stray mutt.

And for some obscure reason beyond comprehension, on some level of her psyche, down below the remorse and surrender, it felt good. The scarlet leathery touch of the collar, the strict tightness, the cold words that descended from above, the feebleness, the lack of control, the utter helplessness... It all made her groin quiver demurely at first, but growing in heat and usurpation with each second she spent subdued to the brown-haired girl. She fought it, tried to cancel out the fact that she found twisted pleasure from being thrown on her knees, but it was there... Oh it was there, and it rippled through her body, making its presence more prominent, blushing her face and raising the minute hair on the back of her neck. And it was a surge that couldn’t be stopped, defeating all obstacles that the seemingly sane mind erected in an attempt to stop this defilement.

Sarah spoke, but the words that came as if from great distance to white-haired woman caught in her perplexed state were unnecessary. She knew what she was now; she had a dog back in Violein. It meant you obey or you get the crap beaten out of you before you are thrown out in the rain. Her pride? Staring up at those wretchedly-beautiful sultry gray eyes, Rheawien lost track of how it felt to have something akin to that. Because it was not only broken by the scheme that Sarah played on her, it was being slowly erased by a perverted realization of enjoyment. Rhea’s hand moved to the corner of her lips and picked up the minute trickle of her burgundy blood that appeared after the two strikes. Yep, no pride left. She was on her knees, leashed and chastened, and getting beaten by a girl thrice as weak as her. And she was loving it.

The yank on the leash made it clear that this was not a game meant for her pleasure though. Sarah gave it a firm tug, brought the half-elf back from her defeated pondering, and finally spoke in a voice that retained some of the known softness. Rheawien struggled to smile, conjuring a broken smirk and a minute nod, holding her tongue behind her teeth that were bound to be knocked out if she persisted in her cocky demeanor. Instead she waited for Sarah to finish, looking up at the girl with the damp twinkling brown eyes, and spoke in an uncertain manner, as if she didn’t know was it right for her to speak yet. “Wh... What do you want me to do, Sarah?” Her voice was so unlike her, the melodic broken voice of an innocent teenager flummoxed by what went on around her. “I submitted to you. What else do you want?”

Lavinian Pride
04-20-06, 09:00 PM
Sarah knelt in front of Rheawien her eyes looking deeply into Rheawiens own before she reached forward with her left hand, and gently caressed the woman's face. Leaning forward she gave her pet a chaste kiss before she said, "Much better my pet. Now that you have no arrogance, I can now show you what true pride is. But first, we must work out a few things."

Moving to the chest at the foot of Rheawien's bed she carefully opened it depositing Rheawien's weapons in the chest. She then reached out to the bed and grabbed her satchel. A finger was threaded through the drawstrings of a familiar money pouch before it too was deposited in the chest. She then slammed the lid shut on it before she sat upon it, and crossed her legs. Reaching out she undid the clasp on the leash leaving the collar on its own on her pet before she said, "I had a tough journey from Radasanth. I am thirsty, fetch me a Lavinian Ale, and you may get yourself a bottle of wine. If you remove that collar for a second, I guarantee you, you will not like the consequences."

She then reached into her satchel and tossed a few gold on the floor, "Go to the tavern outside the tower, and grab the needed items. If anyone asks about the collar, tell them your Mistress has forbidden you to talk about it, and simply implore they speed up with your order. I will be timing you my pet, and if you dally, you will be punished."

She then held up a solitary finger, "Return within ten minutes with the items, and collar intact, and you shall be rewarded my pet. Be quick about it."

Rheawien
04-20-06, 09:01 PM
The next touch between Sarah and Rheawien was a minute amicable kiss and the half-elf was eternally grateful for it, almost honored to receive it as a reward for being obedient. She felt young again, wide-eyed and innocent, being kissed for the first time in her life with one significant difference; for some demented reason the caress that the thief gave her felt even better. It made her feel minute, thankful for this gentleness that her Mistress was giving her, and it implored her to do whatever it takes to make it happen again. Rhea didn’t know what was the cause of this – whether it was something that slept within her for years now or it was simply the spur of the moment of a mind that decided to explore other means of pleasure – but it was thrilling to be subdued and defeated by another woman.

That was why when Sarah moved away, the white-haired slave was following her movements with expecting eyes, remaining on her knees and awaiting for the next instruction and whatever end it might take her. She despised slaves before, their hapless pitiful glares of disbelief and surrender, but right now that same expression was on her face. It didn’t take long for the Lavinian to come up with the next order though. Her instructions were crude and simple, leaving little to ponder on as she recklessly threw a fistful of yellow coins before Rheawien as if she was a mere beggar in the street. They scattered all over the carpet, almost mocking the half-elf and her position, and it made Rhea look up incisively at Sarah. How low did the girl wanted her to fall? Judging by the intrepid look on that gorgeous face, as low as her heart desired at this moment. Rhea lowered her head, unable look at those grey eyes while she slowly gathered the dispersed coinage in her hands, the collar around her neck burning her skin in a bittersweet manner.

“Alright. I will do as you bid, Sarah.” Rheawien said, slowly rising to her feet and placing the coins into the pocked of her denim pants before she made her way out of the room, her head hung low in shame and her hand passing over the leather collar that clasped to her neck. She reluctantly descended down the flights of stairs, pondering on this madness that was happening between her and the girl that was supposed to be her lover, not her master. Deep in thought she didn’t even notice that she reached the hall already.

“Hey, Rhea!” a voice snapped her out of her thoughts, making the half-elf trace the origin to Dickory that was now alone behind the reception in the hallway, flashing that gorgeous wide smile of hers. The smile died down when the girl noticed the bruise on Rheawien’s cheek though. “What happened?” she was profoundly worried and sympathetic getting from behind the counter and approaching the woman.

“I... uh... ran into a door.”

“Gosh. I’ll try to get you some ice.” the innocent jocund girl said, her eyes shifting from the bruise and falling onto the scarlet collar. “What’s this?” her hand reached out for Rhea’s neck, her tender fingers touching the smooth leather texture. It made Rheawien blush profusely.

“My Mis...” but she cut it off at that. She maybe was a slave and a pet but she didn’t have to go and shout it to everybody. Besides, Sarah wasn’t around to see whether or not she was obeying the instructions to the letter. “I just thought it would be a nice detail.” she lied.

“Well, it is. I like it.” Dickory said, moving her hand away from the collar and accidentally brushing against Rheawien’s breasts. The half-elf didn’t think there was too much of an accident in it, but she had no time to ponder on it anyways. The clock was ticking and her Mistress was unforgiving.

“I have to go.” she simply said to the kind lass and made her way out of the tower. Dickory shouted something about getting the ice, but Rhea already stepped into the coolness of the night.

Procuring the items Sarah desired was rather easy and she was standing before the door of her room in what she hoped was under ten minutes. Under her left arm were two bottles; one unsightly and tawny, filled with the bitter ale for Sarah and the other a rather cheap looking watered down bottle of elven wine. Sarah didn’t give her too much of a budget and the Lavinian Ale didn’t come cheap, so she was left with little choice in the end. Her right hand held a rag filled with ice cubes pressed against the side of her face, courtesy of Dickory that gave it to her when she returned from shopping. The girl offered to join her for a drink too, but Rheawien refused harshly. She didn’t need the chatterbox girl to know what went on up in her room.

When she entered her own room, she felt as if she was entering an unknown territory. Her stride was coy, her eyes fearful as she scanned the room for the presence of the thief girl. “Sarah? I got what you asked for.”

Lavinian Pride
04-20-06, 09:01 PM
Sarah meanwhile knew better than to take Rheawien at face value. The girl who had been so kind and sweet long ago was a bitter viper, and so, when she left the room. Sarah carefully followed until she heard the entire exchange between Dickory and Rheawien. Her eyes seemed to take on a more gruff look as she marched up the stairs. Once back inside Rheawien’s room she remained behind the door, so that Rheawien could not see her and waited for her to enter the room.

She didn't have to wait too long, for the Half-Elf was back momentarily and had entered the room, with a pack of ice, and the two proscribed bottles. Sarah waited for her to be fully inside the room before a gloves hand was pressed hard against the door closing ti with a resounding slam. The leash was immediately grabbed and reconnected with the collar, and her hands took the bottles from Rheawien and placed them on the bed. At first it seemed nothing was wrong, but the storm in the girl’s eyes betrayed the emotion she would have to use.

Once she had the leash back on the collar she moved behind Rheawien and shoved her hard with her left hand, before she carefully placed a foot on Rheawien’s back and pulled on the leash with her left hand. He voice was cold as she spoke, "I gave you simple instructions. If anyone asked about the collar, you were to say 'Your mistress forbade you to talk about it.'" She then spoke callously, "I don't know about you, but that instruction was quite clear. You also dallied, something I warned you not to. So, I have to punish you my pet. Am I clear?"

She held her foot on Rheawien’s back and continued to pull on the collar restricting airflow to Rheawien's lungs as she threatened to choke Rheawien out. She was being harsh, but she would have Rheawien soon enough. First Rheawien had to know there was no tolerance for her attitude, and she had tried to rebel subtly against Sarah. As she continued to hold the collar lightly choking the girl she said coldly, "I said you will follow my orders and speak only when spoken to. You have broken the first rule. Do you want me to carve your name over your body my pet? Do you want me to throw you nude into the fountain long after you have passed out in pain? I can do this, I have the ability, and whether you like it or not, I will destroy this repugnant arrogance you seem to drape yourself in."

Rheawien
04-20-06, 09:02 PM
When Sarah slammed the door behind her, Rheawien barely managed to withhold a scream of surprise. The two bottles nearly slipped from her grasp as she spun abruptly to notice the thief girl that waited for her entrance behind the door. She had a peculiar expression on her face as she relieved the half-elf from the two bottles, the kind that Rhea couldn’t quite decipher whether it swayed towards anger or satisfaction. And the most disquieting thought was that Rheawien wasn’t certain which of the two she wanted to see more; the fierce dominating Sarah or the demure sultry one. Both managed to evoke profound sexual desire within the white-haired woman, both made her groin quiver yearningly... And both wanted more.

She found out soon enough which of the two leashed her again though. Even as Sarah crept behind her back and provoked her mind to ponder on the possible scenarios, the girl struck her forcefully, making her lose her balance, stumble forwards and drop the makeshift icepack. But even before she begun her dive towards the floor, the leash tightened and yanked her in the opposite direction, impaling her back straight at the rigid boot that sunk between her shoulder blades. The leather collar cut into the luscious skin of her neck, blocking the traffic of air for which her lungs desperately struggled, but the clutch was merciless and the more she struggled, the harder the pressure against her back was. Her spine arched, her neck curving slightly backwards in order to relieve the tension, but every effort to douse the pain and agony was rewarded by even more pressure that made her muscles spasm in desperation and her closed eyes water with first tears. Through the anguish and the ache she could hear the cold angered voice of her Mistress who she once again disobeyed.

“P... Please...” Rheawien managed to utter, her tone weak and dry from the lack of air. “I... I’m... sorry... I can’t... breathe.....It’s just... small talk....” she struggled against the assailment of her neck muscles, losing desperately with each second. It was amazing how easily Sarah held dominion over her despite the fact that Rhea was somewhat of an able strong woman. But it was as if in Sarah’s presence she lost all courage and energy, as if there was an enchantment that made her feeble, with just enough strength to obey and nothing else. Sarah was kryptonite and Rheawien had no defense against it.

“I understand... I won’t... disobey you again... Mistress...” The title in the end was input in a desperate attempt to get on Sarah’s good side as the knees buckled below the woman, sending her on her knees uncontrollably, colliding harshly with the wooden floor. It became clear to her now that this was not a game anymore, but rather a rigorous training and she was a trainee with a strict set of instructions. Her reward was gentleness and her penance was pain. “Please...” the last plea came with a muffled gurgle and a faint cough as her muscles strained and convulsed, her hands trying to hold to the collar in a vain attempt to relieve at least some of the pressure.

It seemed that hours passed before Sarah finally removed the rugged sole of the boot from her back and eased the tension of the leash, allowing the half-elf to draw breath normally. Rheawien panted heavily, coughed dryly as her system inhaled fervently, her face - moist from the handful of tears – hanging low from her hunching kneeling figure. If there was any doubt in Rhea’s mind about how severe Sarah’s punishment could be, it was erased right then and there. She raised her face slowly, white hair threads encompassing her face, falling over her eyes that looked up in surrender. “Thank you.” she finally said in a whisper, holding one hand over her rapidly rising chest and the other on the rough texture of the carpet.

Lavinian Pride
04-20-06, 09:03 PM
As she circled the woman her eyes softened slightly. A finger was brought to her lips as it tapped them softly her hand still on the leash for penance to be given immediately. Soon however she spoke, "I want you to think Rheawien. Why you are here now, on your knees before a woman who two weeks ago you would have beaten the tar out of without a second thought. Think about how the position of power you put yourself in, the authority you rode over everyone in sanctuary means dick now that you are on that leash."

She then knelt beside the Half-Elf and looked deeply into her eyes, "Respect is a tool of thieves. It is a tool used to protect each other from the outside world that wants them dead or destroyed. When you join a family, like the Brotherhood, you are putting your trust in them, and them in you. What you've gone through this past hour? Is but a small taste of what you've been giving your family for months."

Sarah then gently trailed a finger over Rheawien's lips to keep her silent, "I told you once before, and you didn't want to listen, but now that you've been humiliated and degraded, you can understand what I was trying to say. Every time you open your mouth, and disrespect the Aegis, is like when I forced you to march through sanctuary wit that collar. Your words never leave his side, and he must carry them as a burden, as a slight against him. It is your right to disagree, but when you force him to deal with it in public, you put a collar of your own upon him."

She then roughly grabbed the collar and pulled Rheawien forward so their eyes were mere millimeters from each other. Her gaze while strict showed a bit of caring in them as her next words were spoken, "If I catch you putting our next Aegis on a collar Rheawien, I will not hesitate to march you through this town nude on this very leash. It is your right to disagree, but take it up with them in private, so that you do not tarnish the Brotherhood. For a group is only as strong as its weakest link, and you have been weak for far too long."

She then planted a chaste kiss on Rheawien's lips before she whispered sultry, "I believe the lesson is almost over, lets see if you've taken it to heart..."

Rheawien
04-20-06, 09:03 PM
Rheawien kept her big mouth shut and just to make sure it stays that way, her mind subconsciously instructed her to bite into her lower lip as she listened to Sarah speak. Words that she would defy fervently on any given day were now a code for her to follow, a rulebook from which she was not to stray unless she wanted to face the dire repercussions. She followed every move that the thief made with humble eyes, her head in a constant slight obedient bow as those gray eyes, incisive and wonderful, peered into her own. And when the Lavinian thoroughly explained the reasoning behind the harshness of this lesson, the half-elf knew she was wrong. And even if there still was a part of her that spoke differently, she silenced that bitch down, nailed her coffin and buried it six feet under. Because there was a new law now to govern her actions and she had do accept it or a handful of bruises would be the least of her worries.

However, in the midst of all the realizations and obedient nods, there was another that was neglected by the abruptness of the events that took place. But now, when Rheawien looked at Sarah as an utterly defeated and disgraced woman, when she was nothing but a slave to someone’s will, she could feel her loins pulsate in sync with her heart. It was like a blazing inferno, stronger then she ever felt it before, and only now when she was calm and looking at her Mistress, she could feel its real power. It seemed to be growing by the second, gradually rising in strength ever since the moment she was leashed for the first time, and now it was slowly becoming unbearable. Despite all the punishment, and in a way because of the punishment, Rhea wanted Sarah more then ever and she was ready to do whatever it took, even if it meant being a mere dog at her side. And when the thief yanked on her collar and pulled her closer, the pulsating feeling grew even more, teasing Rheawien, prodding at her most intimate desires and arousing the most sensual spots on her body. She was certain by now that if her denim pants weren’t so dark and thick, there would be a minute wet spot right between her legs. However, what the pants covered up, her silky thin blouse revealed clearly as it fell over her aroused breasts. All of that just made her head feel on fire and her teeth bite harder into her lower lip.

The kiss though... The kiss sent her ecstatic. She found herself closing her eyes when those blissfully soft lips touched her own and chasing them with a minute movement when they moved away all too soon. But she knew her place in this relationship and she backed up, smiling coyly and listening to Sarah speak again as she looked at her pet with those glassy eyes of a seducer. When it was finally her turn to speak, she did so in a mousy shaky voice, holding her hands joined before her and looking up at the dominant female.

“You are right, Sarah. I understand now.” Rheawien spoke, half of it being her true belief that Sarah beaten into her and half of it being her sheer passion that would say anything just to bring those lips back. “It was wrong of me to defy the Aegis in such a brash manner. I treated him wrongly, just like all the others members that didn’t deserve my bitterness. We are supposed to be a family and I abused that position, failed to respect them and brought this punishment onto myself.” It was a speech that sought absolution at the hand of her Mistress and the sweet reward that might come afterwards. Even a thought of it, of all the pleasures that the Lavinian gave her during that night, made her face blush profusely in mid speech. “I... I thank you for enlightening me, Sarah. I promise I won’t do it again.”

By the time she was done with stamping a seal at her final abdication, the desire within her was so prominent that she had to do something about it or spontaneously self-combust. Her hands moved towards the thief, gently grasping the gloved left hand as she lowered her head and caressed the texture of the leather. The half-elf remembered that it was the left hand that shall be her reward and she hoped that she had been at least a relatively good pet.

Lavinian Pride
04-20-06, 09:04 PM
A soft smile graced Sarah's lips as her pet spoke. It was words she could tell had indeed taken root, but this was but one night, and the risk of a lie was far too great. To this end she reached forward and undid the leash. Leaving the collar around Rheawien's neck she spoke softly, "Very good my pet however, treachery is one thing we must always be vigilant against. As a reminder to you and this promise you've made me, you will wear this red collar. If anyone asks about the change in fashion, you can tell them as you wish, or explain it as a promise. If I catch you not wearing this collar, you can expect my retribution to be swift."

She then caressed Rheawien's bruised cheek as she sighed, "You made me hurt you so badly..." She then looked around and found the ice pack. Gently pressing it to Rheawien's face she began the softer gentler side of her, knowing that her mean streak woudl be of no use anymore. It was time to take care of her pet, in many different ways. As she did so a hand gently pulled her closer, a bit of her own lust for the beautiful woman before her shining in her eyes.

Sarah was the type of person that hated to be alone, she couldn't stand the very thought. It was this that drove her to drink the night away, or find someone of which to share a bed with. It was this that had prompted her out of the safety of hiding in anonymity. It was this that had prompted her to steal the money bag, and to teach this harsh lesson to the elf. As she took care of Rheawien she kissed her, letting some of her passion and lust pour into the kiss as she began to feel alive once more, no longer cold and unfeeling.

Sarah may have been the female portion of Seth's mind, but she was human. Her life devoted to making sure everyone acknowledged her as herself. Not as the other Dahlios, or as Seth's sister, or as Seth, but as herself. Tonight however she felt alive once more as she held onto the kiss she had given Rheawien, never wanting to release the sweet taste of it.

Rheawien
04-20-06, 09:04 PM
Like a petted dog that caught his master in a good mood, Rheawien lavished in every bit of attention and gentleness that Sarah offered. She thanked her Mistress with her silence and obedience, the words spoken etching into her mind as if they were being chiseled into a stone tablet. No, she would not take off the collar. She wouldn’t dare. And even if she would, it felt so good to wear it, felt so good to be subdued and owned by somebody. Her hand gently passed over the scarlet item that clung to her neck, feeling its suave texture that would be an essential part of her from now on, marking her as a mere possession, a pet and a slave to Sarah Dahlios. She motioned her head ever so modestly into the hand of her Mistress and was instantly rewarded by the cool touch of the wet iced cloth against her aching cheek. Rheawien’s lips curled into a coy smile, the half-elf uttering a minute “Thank you” as her hand accepted the icepack.

But no coolness in the world could chill the inferno of a kiss that she received next. Sarah pulled her closer, pressing their lips together passionately, sending a distinct shiver of sheer pleasure through the body of the elf. Rhea dropped her icepack, her lips accepting Sarah’s, locking with them in a caress of sweetest angelic bliss. It was like tasting heaven she didn’t deserve, a taste of something she was unworthy of, and she savored every second of it. Her hands found their way around the sizzling body of her Mistress, embracing the woman with tangible fear, afraid that she was being too harsh, too forward, too disobedient again.

But she just couldn’t help herself anymore. Her hands rummaged over the texture of Sarah’s shirt, passing over her back sensually, leaning that perfect body closer, pressing them together. Rheawien could feel their breasts touching shyly, her hand creeping below Sarah’s shirt and touching the smooth skin of her back as her lips drank sweet enticing taste from the lips of her Mistress. Her breath accelerated, taking more and more of Sarah’s sweet scent into her system as her heart pace broke human limits as it pumped blood through her body envenomed with passion. She never felt this way, not even the first time that the two spent the night together, because now all that emotions and sentiments were amplified by the very thing that stood around her neck and its significance.

“Make love to me.” she begged as her lips broke from Sarah’s only to continue down her jaw line, reaching her ear and giving it a frail coy nibble. “Please Mistress, make love to me.” she pleaded, trying to earn it with her kisses that kept tasting the skin of the Lavinian, proceeding down her neck with growing passion. She was ready to do anything for Sarah at this moment. The money, the debt, it all failed to matter in this moment when there were just the two of them and the prayer of the subdued broken woman.

Lavinian Pride
04-20-06, 11:08 PM
Sarah groaned as she felt the hands of her pet move over her body. She gasped and moaned when she felt the feather light kisses and the nibble. Rheawien was a better student than she thought; however, she was the master. Without a single caress to a truly sensitive area, she had enflamed the young woman this far, and Sarah was more than certain there would be farther she could go. As she relaxed under her pupil's touch she wrapped her arms around her.

"Not just yet my pet, there is more to go. Relax and be calm. You have had a rough night so far, and if we're going to make it better, we need to get a few things out of the way first..." She said softly. Rheawien continued to tease Sarah's sensitive flesh as she closed her eyes and let out a soft sigh of pleasure before she pushed Rheawien away. Gathering her legs under her she stood and moved over to the chest at the foot of Rheawien's bed before she opened it expertly.

Reaching inside She produced the money pouch and tossed it beside Rheawien before she shut the chest. She then brushed a few stray strands of hair from her face as she spoke gently, "Now, I understand you've run into a bit of a financial problem...Tell me more about it dear. I won’t stand for that sort of thing inside these walls. Sanctuary is not the place of loan sharks and corrupt dealings, last I checked..."

She leaned forward as she folded her hands over each other, "Business first, and if we have time, pleasure second, I promise I will give you what you desire..."

Rheawien
04-21-06, 03:29 PM
Sarah cut the moment of enrapturing delight too soon for Rhea’s liking, but the half-elf was certain that even if hours passed by them as they stood in embrace, the end would still come too soon. Her mind was enthralled by the thief, by the subjugation and the dominance that she exacted over her, and even as the brown-haired vixen moved away from her, Rheawien could feel drawn back in her arms. Her insides quivered again, but she bit her lip again and controlled her emotions the best she could. This entire encounter was about making her realize what her rightful place really was and what would happen if she stepped out of line that Sarah drawn for her. But at this moment, with her every thought leading to her Mistress and with an inferno of lust spreading into every part of her being, that struggle for control started to seem like a fool’s errand.

Her shoulders slumped a little as she remained on her knees, sighing ever so minutely as her eyes monitored every movement of authoritative woman before her. Sarah fished out an abundant pouch from her satchel and threw it nonchalantly to her kneeling slave before she stood before her, imposing and dominating and fueling the fire within Rheawien with every glance. It made the half-elf gulp dryly as she picked up the very reason because of which she was doing all of this. Or at least, the reason that triggered these events.

Because she had the money now. She could’ve torn the leather collar right then and make the knave minx eat it together with a knuckle sandwich. She could’ve... if she was still Rheawien, the Frigid Bitch. But instead she merely pushed herself back to her feet, placing the money pouch into one of the drawers before she took a seat on the chair that stood nearby, waiting for turn to speak. Because she wanted to be here, in this exact position, with Sarah looking down at her as if she was nothing but a piece of dirt stuck to her shoe. For some obscure reason, it felt so sinfully good to be so weak and defeated, left at the mercy of a harsh Mistress. It was a side of her that didn’t come to existence on that day, but rather something that was merely revealed and brought to surface. And Rheawien enjoyed every moment of it. Even the punishment that she now looked in retrospect excited her in a mysterious sadistic self-punishing way.

“Well, it’s not really a problem.” she started coyly, her voice gentle and almost too girly for her stature. “About two months ago I ran into a sale of prevalida weaponry in the Bazaar and saw a blade that I liked. I haven’t had enough money to purchase it, so I loaned some from a rather shady group of people. They said that I could repay them from my salary for the next two months. It seemed rather safe. That is, until you stole the money I gathered during the two months to repay them.” she paused, recollecting the events on that night shortly. It used to evoke a bittersweet smirk on her lips before, but now, when she knew that that night led her into the current situation, it was just a sweet smirk.

“I don’t think they are actually situated in the Sanctuary though. I figure they have agents that come and go with the free traders. And since this place used to be a Bandit Brotherhood, a couple of broken legs or missing people oftentimes go unheeded. Luckily, I won’t be one of those people now. Thank you.” she said with a mild smile. Who would’ve thought that at the end of this day she would be thanking Sarah for returning something that was rightfully hers anyways? Secretly, she hoped that this would conlcude the business part and that she would be able to quench at least a portion of her flaming tension with the touch of her Mistress.

Lavinian Pride
04-24-06, 02:54 PM
Sarah looked at Rheawien for the longest time. She drank in every detail, the bruises the scraps the cuts. It was as if a colossal battle had erupted between the two, and somehow Sarah had managed to end up unscathed. It was a condition she had predicted, but even now she had expected the frigid bitch of sanctuary to put up a more physical fight. Perhaps it was this need she exhibited to be put in her place, perhaps it was the shock that someone was more than willing to take her down a peg.

All she knew was even with all Sarah had done to her, she was beautiful. She didn't deserve half of the crap that seemed to follow Rheawien around, and she knew she would probably make Rheawien into a true prideful person yet. Still with all the deconstruction of Rheawien, it was now time to begin the reconstruction, starting with her financial problem, and slowly escalating higher up the ladder of her life. Did she want to keep this white haired vixen to herself? No, never, it wasn't her place to keep such a person bound to her. But she would however, pick her up after the ungraceful fall.

Moving steadily close she sat down in the lap of her pet before she gently caressed Rheawien's cheek lovingly. Her cold demeanor almost absent from her actions as she spoke softly, "Tomorrow, take me to meet these collector's, I want to have a little chat with them..."

The words said she moved forward to once more claim Rheawien's lips, keeping her from protesting as she used what she knew to be the raging fire of lust in her, offering her a powerful outlet. She then whispered softly in Rheawien's ear, "Care to show me how much you remember of what I taught you?" She then nibbled greedily on her ear as her hands began to explore Rheawien's body, taunting and teasing with every pass over her skin.

Rheawien
04-27-06, 10:39 PM
When Sarah sat in her lap, Rheawien felt as if she would explode from this closeness that always stood an inch from scandalous. Look, but don’t touch. Touch, but don’t taste. Taste, but don’t swallow. The thief made her jump from one to the other at a slightest whim and the half-elf was more then happy to oblige. But now it was becoming too much to handle and as the gloved hands of her Mistress started to explore her body, she felt as if she would self-combust. She exhaled longingly as Sarah’s lips nibbled on her earlobe, touching the sensitive skin with a perfect caress. There was no need for the question. At this moment she would rather die then refuse something as sweet as being able to satisfy the woman that took her and turned her upside down, changing her greatest fears in her greatest satisfaction.

“Nothing would make me happier.” Rhea managed to utter before they both got up from the chair. They reached the bed under a heated torrent of kisses and caresses, their lips touching sensually, their tongues teasing and tasting each other in frolicky motions. They crash-landed on the bed, Rheawien falling on top of Sarah and never breaking the contact with those enticing lips of hers. Her pale hands found their way to the edge of Sarah’s top, and though they would tremble under normal circumstances, there was far too much lust in her. She was unhesitating, but remarkably gentle as she pulled the scant top over the thief’s head, breaking from her lips just to allow the cloth to pass through before she kissed her again and again and again.

And though she could die kissing those sensual lips, her entire being demanded more, demanded to continue the exploration of the staggering beauty of her Mistress. The taste of lips was exchanged for the taste of the luscious skin of Sarah’s neck as Rhea caressed her way downwards, gentle enough not to be hasty and yet salacious enough to sate her flaming desire. She loved the way Sarah tasted, the way her skin smelled, the perfect texture of it. Her heart was beating at a ludicrous rate, fueling her fervor and pouring it into her every kiss as she descended further down, attending to those perky breasts and farther south to the perfect flat stomach whose muscles convulsed with every breath the thief took.

And she went even lower. She felt as if her hands were to be burned by the skin-tight shorts, but she bit her lips and touched the cloth gently. Her eyes were open now, looking up at Sarah from below with a look that begged for approval, that pleaded for a chance to be good pet and satisfy her Mistress. And once those grey eyes fell from above like a godsend, she smiled mildly and let her hands and lips work. She followed Sarah’s every breath, every flexing of her muscles, every dulcet moan that ripped the dull silence with its sinful sweetness. And the fact that she was the reason for those pleasuring moans made Rheawien reach her own personal catharsis... Or at least a part of it.

Because after what seemed like eternity of bliss spent in satisfying her Mistress, the roles changed and Rhea felt as if she would melt underneath Sarah’s touches. The heat certainly seemed more then enough to do the trick, the heat that bathed their bodies in sweat, the heat and radiated from every caress, every seductive glance, every whisper that came on the wings of pleasure. It was a perfect night and Rheawien didn’t know how many times they turned the tables at each other before she fell asleep at Sarah’s feet.

The morning was ruthless, unheeding the desire of the half-elf to prolong her rest and bursting through the window, bringing bright illumination and the bustle of the streets. Likewise, it seemed ignorant to the events that transpired at the end of her encounter with Sarah. Because, once again, the thief was stern and dominant, demanding from Rheawien to take her to the collectors. The only thing different was Rhea’s reaction to such commandments. Because at this time yesterday she would oppose Sarah openly and defiantly. Today she bowed her head obediently and did as she was told. She was broken and made anew into a pet. And she loved every second of it.

((SPOILS: Rheawien gets 2000 GP back from Sarah. Rheawien gets a scarlet leather collar that has no special properties.

Sarah loses 2000 GP.))

INDK
05-27-06, 07:45 PM
Well this was short and sweet. Had it not been for the length and IRL interruptions, I could have got through this thing in a sitting quite easily.

Total Score= 62 Good thread guys.

Introduction – 6 I could have stood to have a bit more context from Lavinian Pride. I really don’t care much for introductions that don’t tell me anything more than just a quick glimpse at the present situation. You want to get people to know, or at least reacquainted with your character, perhaps even going over whatever relevant history there is.

Setting – 5 This was okay. You guys didn’t work on making this a strong aspect of the thread. I liked that you put everything together well, and there were some amusing descriptions from Rheawien that showed her sarcastic side, but otherwise, it was just okay.

Strategy – 6 Sarah had a pretty elaborate trap set up, and it was one of those in which I couldn’t think of some glaring plan of escape for Rheawien. The only thing I guess she could have done would have been to ask someone else in the Brotherhood for the money, but given how popular she was, I doubt that would have worked. Setting up a trap this elaborate, and thinking out all the possible escapes was good work on your part. It made this thread a lot more believable, though at times I thought you stretched the power Sarah would have on Rheawien. I have some comments that relate to character and rising action that have been placed in rising action, so please look at that part as well. Given that the taming of Rheawien was a goal of this thread, I would fit Rheawien’s character changes in Strategy as well as Character.

There were also a few cases of metagaming by Lavinian Pride. How did Sarah know that Rheawien had not obeyed her orders when she wasn’t there?

Dialogue – 7 Lavinian Pride, watch the punctuation within your dialogue. There are far too many commas where you’d do better either to have pauses, or to punctuate with a period. Otherwise, I don’t really have much to say, other than I’m a bit disappointed at the lack of punchy one liners in this thread. It seemed like a good quest for them.

Character – 7 Sarah came off here as quite self righteous, especially in the early goings of this thread. That was an interesting way to play her, especially given that the thread started with her stealing from Rheawien. I’m not sure if I particularly cared for it, nor did I really buy it. With Rheawien, the main problem I had was how her emotions changed. You play her well as long as her emotions are essentially the same, and you’re consistent given her moods, you just need to work on changes with her moods. Rheawien seems like she could be capricious enough for her moods to change on a dime, but please note the comment in rising action.

Rising Action – 7 When Rheawien became submissive to Sarah, it was a turning pint in this thread. However, I don’t feel that Rheawien did enough to elude to the change. Also, it seemed to come a bit sudden, and I’m really not sure why it was that Rheawien got a twisted sense of pleasure out of being tormented like that. I felt that if you’d fleshed out her thoughts a bit more in the post where she’d changed her opinion, it would have led to a better thread. Otherwise, the thread read through very quickly, and was a fun time.

Climax – 2 After all the teasing of a sex scene, it finally came as the conclusion and not the climax. In essence, you guys built up to a conclusion, essentially skipping the climax itself. As such, good build up, lousy execution.

Conclusion – 7 I would have liked a little more of the significance of this mission for Sarah.

Writing Style – 8 A generally well written thread. I have no real complaints.

Wild Card – 7 I like this different touch on Rheawien. Seems like you could really do something with it if you liked.

Spoils=

2000 GP is transferred from Lavinian Pride to Rheawien.

Rheawein gets 1000 EXP, the collar and 200 GP
Lavinian Pride gets 800 EXP and 200 GP