PDA

View Full Version : Avatars

Damian
07-15-07, 12:33 AM
Not to sound bitchy....but where are some of you people getting your spiffy avatars.

I tried searching for a pic of a white haired guy but all i came up with were pics of Miles Edgeworth from Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney or ones of some particular sissy looking guys.

I was just wondering where some of you got your nicely hand drawn pictures of your characters

AdventWings
07-15-07, 05:46 AM
White hair guys?

I thought there were plenty asides from thta Phoenix Wright guy. There's Sephiroth, Loz, Kadaj, Yazoo (all four of them available on any avatar site with Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children on their list), and a good deal more if you look in the right places. These are just off the top of my head, mind you, so there should be a lot more out there.

Try typing in "white hair guy" or something similar into the Google Image Search. Then again, I think you've already did that and found less than satisfying results. :p

Karuka
07-15-07, 07:07 AM
Some Althanean artists take requests. But Manda's WACOM tablet is down, Cielalun and Khlaxean are slow, Raven is busy, etc.

MadGoblin's pretty quick nowadays, I think. But if your char sounds unoriginal, he might not do it.

Skie and Avery
07-15-07, 12:45 PM
I do some troving of deviantart. Silver haired characters seem to be pretty popular.

Damian
07-15-07, 08:52 PM
Yea i was just hoping to get a decent looking avatar....sort of a fallen hero look for Damian....the blood moon just aint cutting it

Karuka
07-15-07, 08:54 PM
He sounds almost like Bram Stoker's Dracula in Starvation Mode.

Damian
07-15-07, 09:36 PM
To tell the truth i never read it

~GothAngelPrince~
07-17-07, 01:44 PM
I do some art, though its nothing compared to the avatar I use, if you'd like I could take a try at concepting your character.

Ataraxis
07-17-07, 02:23 PM
Even though it's cliche, you could use Dante from Devil May Cry. Him, or Calintz from Magna Carta.

Xos
07-17-07, 06:10 PM
Or Sephiroth from FF7. He's a tough white haired guy, and onyone that can summon a gigantic worldslaying meteor from the depths of space AND destroy the Sun is far from sissy.

Damian
07-17-07, 11:39 PM
dante maybe...calintz*shudders* atlas messed up big time with magna carta....i hated FF7 septhiroth was the main reason why i hated it