PDA

View Full Version : Greetings

SilverWolfKnight
04-21-06, 12:35 AM
Name: Jack Smooth: A hero was born in town of silverwolfville, he had a family till his brother killed them.

Town: Silverwolfville

Weapon : use a wolf blade: The Blade was made from a fang of a wolf

armor: Brown Fur been covered with a black Armor plate: The Armor is made out of tin rocks and with leather straps attached to it.

Height: 6'1"

Weight: 220

Eyes: Human: Blue-Green Wolf: Amber

skills: Wolf Thunder Strike: Jack can powered up his blade strike hard at the enemy and the streak of lighting comes down from the blade to finish of the enemy.

History: A great greywolf adorned in the knights attire looms before you, his named is Jack Smooth born and was raised in town of silverwolfville. He was trained by master clark. He taught him all the skills that he knows, including the special skill called the wolf thunder strike. That power only works if his limit is full and he can used the lighting strike on the enemy. He uses the wolf blade. The Blade is made from the fang of the wolf. He's a guardian to a certain warrior from another family known as dark firewolf. Now he thrives to seek for his brother in revenge for murdering his family and destroyed his town.

Redeemer
04-21-06, 01:03 PM
I want to direct you here. (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?t=251) Please format your profile more like this, and as as much depth as you can.

-Can you tell me exactly what Thunder strike is?

SilverWolfKnight
04-21-06, 04:23 PM
Thunder Strike is when you strike down real hard and streak of lighting comes down after you attack your enemy

SilverWolfKnight
04-21-06, 04:41 PM
The Wolf thunder strike is when Jack strikes his enemy with a final blow on the enemy the streak of lighting comes down from the blade to finish off the monster.

Redeemer
04-21-06, 04:51 PM
First of all, you cannot post ICly until I approve you.

Secondly, you've yet to fix your profile. I need a section on what he looks like, what his personality is like, and give me some history. I need a section for weapons and a section for armor. I need to know what those weapons and armor are made of.

SilverWolfKnight
04-21-06, 05:26 PM
ok i fix it
hope it's right

SilverWolfKnight
04-21-06, 05:29 PM
Thanks for your help
i told you i was little rusty about this lol

Redeemer
04-23-06, 09:09 AM
Plate armor isn't leather...Unless it's the lining. What metal is the plate armor?

Arawn
06-29-06, 06:35 AM
Just cleaning this up due to inactivity.

Unapproved.