PDA

View Full Version : Lycan's Land

SilverWolfKnight
04-21-06, 10:00 AM
The land is where Lycan's or most humans perfer to themas werewolves, but it's ok. They live on some island of course. They even work, play around with friends, and go haunting for food if they need too. Their land got bigger. They have got diffrent villages and towns in the area. One character lives in SilverWolfville. Yes, His name is Jack Smooth. He's a Knight. He also carries a wolf blade on his side. His wolf blade is made of a fang of a wolf.

Silverwolfville: Peaceful Town, it's pretty nice to visit time to time being. There is a bar on the left of the entrance. Steele Emerson works there, he's nice person to have in Jack's town. Then there's a Church where people go to pray of course (lol). It's next to the castle gates. The castle of silverwolves is where Jack Smooth's boss lives and Jack's ruthless brother is in there with him. His name is Rogaine Smooth. Oh i almost forgot, a battle dome is near the church. Jack goes there to practice his skills and his fighting.

Serilliant
04-22-06, 01:56 PM
Please send a private message me or another moderator when you have an approved profile and I will reopen this thread. Thank you.