PDA

View Full Version : Purchase

The Architect
07-17-07, 09:55 PM
On behalf of the House of Sora I'd like to purchase two basic enhancements (one defensive, one offensive) in the form of a small task force of level 0 soldiers loyal to the House of Sora's cause. Their exact number is up to the mod. 200gp

I would also like to purchase a Separate Treasuries enhancement, with half of the treasury being under Ankhas, and the other half being under the Library at Radasanth. 500gp

AdventWings
08-05-07, 10:22 AM
OK, so your order requests are...

- Basic Offensive Enhancement Level 1 (Earning from Raids and Clan Wars Increased by 20%)

Price: 100 GP

- Basic Defensive Enhancement Level 1 (Increased Cost to start Raids and Clan Wars by 5%

Price: 100 GP

- Separate Treasury (Half of Treasury under Ankhas, other Half in Library of Radasanth)

Price: 500 GP

Total monetary spending: 700 GP

Initial PG Treasury - 3,029 GP

After Enhancement Purchase - 2,329 GP

Treasury Hold (Primary): 1,165 GP

Treasury Hold (Secondary): 1,164 GP

Is that fine by you? :)

EDIT: As for the number of soldiers, I will give your PG 200 Level 0 soldiers for the Offensive Enhancement and 200 Level 0 soldiers for the Defensive Enhancements. How you categorize them (swordsmen, bowmen and pikemen) are up to you. :)

The Architect
08-05-07, 03:59 PM
Can I add to that?

Level 2 & 3 Defensive Enhancements in the form of cavalry.

Level 2 & 3 Offensive Enhancements in the form of cavalry.

1000 gp

Sorry about that.

AdventWings
08-05-07, 11:50 PM
Alright, let's see...

For Level 2 and Level 3 Offensive Enhancements, that will cost you 200 and 300 GP respectively and you will be given 100 armed cavalry for each upgrade for a total of 200 units of Level 0 Cavalrymen. They are all armed with longswords.

Same thing goes for the Level 2 and Level 3 Defensive Enhancements for a total of 200 Level 0 Cavalrymen at the cost of 500 GP.

Your total spending currently will total 1,700 GP with 1,329 GP remaining in the PG Treasury.

Half of that (665 GP) will be in your Primary Vault under the Ankhas and the other half (664 GP) will be in your Secondary Vault in the Library of Radasanth.

The cost for maintaining your PG Required Minimum Balance will be increased by 850 GP, bringing the PG Required Minimum Balance to 1,350 GP. You will be required to reach this number to maintain your upgrades.

If this is what you want at the moment, post here giving your consent and the transaction will be completed. :)

The Architect
08-12-07, 11:49 AM
streak just donated another 100 gp so I think we're fine. If I did the math wrong and we're still short I'll donate my last 50. Everything else is fine with me.

AdventWings
08-12-07, 12:20 PM
Verification in progress. Please stand by...

Total Guild Purchase - 1,700 GP

Remaining Total Guild GP - 1,429 GP

Required Minimum Balance - 1,350 GP

Minimum Met? - Yes

Your purchase has been approved. The 100 GP donated by Streak101, however, has not been added to the PG Treasury yet. I will alert the Moderator in charge to take care of the issue.

You may receive the afore-mentioned PG Upgrades.

<<UPDATED>>

Remaining Guild GP in Primary Treasury - 715 GP
Remaining Guild GP in Secondary Treasury - 714 GP

Transaction Complete. Thank you for your purchase and have a nice day. :)