PDA

View Full Version : A close encounter of the destructive kind.

Destrudo
07-22-07, 02:25 PM
He came into the leather shop quietly. His robes were white, and obviously beyond the point that even repairing them made little sense.

In his right hand he carried a money bag that jingled. There was a blood stain on it, perhaps it would be best not to ask where he got it from.

He took in the smell of the leather in the shop, taking in his surroundings and the sight of everyone in the shop.

He stood next to some black Leather, and with the Black leather behind him, one could see a Red Glow around him.

It was obvious due to the condition of what he had on now, barely concealing his manhood and showing most of everything else what he was here for.

"I have 500 GP to spend. I want one complete set of clothes, that being Leather boots, Leather Trousers, a Leather Shirt, Leather Gloves, and a Leather Jacket to go over it. It must be black leather, and I want the highest quality I can get for what I have to spend." The man said. His voice seemed strange and unusual, many people who heard it shivered as a chill of fear ran down their spines. Clearly this man was not in the mood to negotiate.

Karuka
07-22-07, 02:51 PM
Herod had been an adventurer for a long time before finding the girl of his dreams, marrying her, and settling down with her. Now, she sewed the products for their leather shop, and he ran the front end. Even though it had been years since he'd had to draw his weapons on anything potentially more disastrous than a would-be thief, he had no doubts that if this man with a crimson aura tried anything, he could subdue him readily.

However, a customer was a customer, and he wanted good wares for his 500 GP. Sitting back, Herod thought for a moment.

"You can get a good set of everything for four hundred twenty, and a matching belt will bring it up to four hundred fifty. A bit pricey, perhaps, but it'll take you five times around Corone or across the continent without needing patched up."

Who wore all leather, though? It'd chafe something awful, not to mention getting dreadfully hot in the summer and none too warm in the winter.

Well, it's his choice. Alassa has made some leather shirts, I think, uncommon as requests for them are.

Destrudo
07-22-07, 03:18 PM
Destrudo smiled. This man seemed sure of himself. He was in a strange land though, and it would be unwise, of him to cause undue trouble now.

"You seem to know your business. You have a deal. I am new to this land, is there a place where I can go to find the strongest of fighters?" Destrudo asked.

He looked the items over, and selected a complete set of items in his size.

"Also, do you have a Dressing room I can change in? These robes have gone about as far in life as their going to." He said.

Karuka
07-22-07, 03:29 PM
I don't know if you found your way to Scara Brae or Corone, so I'm assuming Corone. If it's Scara Brae, substitute "The Dajas Pagoda" for "The Citadel."

Herod pointed to a curtain at the side of the shop. Normally he'd direct customers to the one at the back, but this man didn't seem entirely safe, and he didn't want to risk Alassa being hurt.

"There's always the Citadel, if you want a challenge. People that enjoy fighting tend to congregate there."

Destrudo
07-22-07, 03:41 PM
having searched through the forums for a map and obtaining a general idea of the layout of the world, I'll say Corone. If the map I found was a complete map, or just our known corner of the world, I don't know, but I'm going as though it were just one corner.

"Would it be near that tall Spire looking thing I saw?" Destrudo asked, intrested in this Citadel.

He came out, a much more imposing and dangerous looking sight. His Red Aura shown much more clearly now.

He put a 300 GP voucher and 150 GP on the counter.

Karuka
07-22-07, 03:56 PM
"Yeah, most imposing building in town."

Herod checked that the money was in order before nodding. "You can get to it from anywhere in Radasanth."

OOC: Transaction completed. Destrudo loses 300 GP voucher and 150 GP in exchange for a complete leather outfit. Gains 75 EXP for good IC interactions.