PDA

View Full Version : 016573 vs. BlackandBlueEyes: Slow Ride on the Easy Train

Breaker
08-07-07, 02:34 PM
The day dawned humid and overcast, light drizzle permeating a dense fog which rolled across the island of Scara Brae like a vast gray sleeping bag, muffling the land. It moved slowly, ushered on by strong breezes blown in from the ocean. In heavily wooded areas the mist hung about, like a cloud of perfume near a highschool girls' locker room, imbuing everything with the salty smell of sea air.

The fog was nearly tangible, one could taste it in a lungful of breath. It was not an unpleasant taste; it brought to mind the sensation of licking your lips after a dip in the ocean. Stationary bodies were reduced to mere shadows at any distance greater than arm's length, while moving outdoors left visible swirls and eddies in the atmosphere.

Inside my glass-domed arena felt like being trapped in a crystal ball. The only difference being that the shapeless white danced on the outside of the glass. Condensation covered the transparent roof of my octagonal arena, as well as all four windows, adding to the density of the already impenetrable fog. The double doors at the front of the arena were thrown wide, as were the windows, allowing a gentle crossbreeze to trickle through the interior. It brought the fresh scent of salt water, awakening my senses to the new day.

Locked in meditation, I lay on my back, Pranic energy flowing into my body with each inhale and exhale. I was in the centre of the arena, comfortable on the hard sparring mats, my eyes locked open. They stared beyond the iron gridwork ten feet up, beyond the moistened glass, into the blank endless day. My heartbeat echoed throughout each vein and artery, slow, methodical, matched to my gentle breathing. A casual observer might have thought me asleep, or dead. But I had never felt more alive. There was such a wonderous energy pumping through me that it was an effort of will to remain lying still.

For the first time in weeks, I could truly forget about the hardships in my life. I had been torn from the life I had loved on Earth, working as a Special Agent to the Canadian government, until the day an unstable portal brought me to the depth of Althanas. Each day since then had brought new challenges, new foes, many of them threatening death or worse. Finally, I had found a job I could hold, doing what I did best. Having become a warrior of Dajas Pagoda, it was my job to fight challengers, nothing more. Instruct where I could, if the challengers were willing, but in principle I was a Proffesional Fighter. It was truly a dream job. Combat was not only my expertise, but my passion. Pitting myself against another human being, or as it may happen, elf, brought such a fantastic adrenaline rush that everyday life paled in contrast. My favourite moments were those spent sweating, moving, grappling for position, striking vital places, finishing an enemy. Best of all, I got paid to do it.

Although Pranic Meditation brought me to an emotionless void, I felt a grin stretch my face. Today's challenger would arrive soon, for it was almost noon. I wondered what surprises my next opponent would bring me. For as in life, in combat, nothing is certain.

BlackAndBlueEyes
08-07-07, 05:33 PM
Mod notes: Takes place a short while after "Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge" (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?t=6434), which probably won't be finished for a while.

Madison had spend the better portion of the night and morning blankly staring out of the window of her inn room in the city of Scara Brae. Small, faded streaks of black eye shadow cascaded down her thin pale face, brought to this state by her tears from the last few hours. Her black lips quivered as the sun rose.

She had messed up. Terribly. It had been almost a month since the unfortunate events in Serenti, and Madison had never quite felt the same. Every waking moment, she was driven insane by the laughter of her brothers echoing in her head. Even though it was in her own mind, they were having a grand old time celebrating her failure.

Justin and Michael had never taken too kindly to the black sheep of the family. They bore a deep rooted grudge towards their sister Madison as she surpassed them in most aspects of their assassin training. She was far more calculating, heartless, and violent than either brother, characteristics only further enhanced by their poor treatment of her.

And yet... I can't even protect a single man. Tears began to well up in her eyes once more, each waiting patiently for their turn to ride down her cheek. Several days she had spent blindly wandering the Coronian countryside, often contemplating suicide in her depression, until she had heard about the reopening of the Dajas Pagoda. Battling some of the best Althanas had to offer: It was the perfect opportunity to prove to herself that she was still worthy of the Freebird pedigree, despite of how much she hated the blood that flowed through her veins.

The waif slowly rose from her chair, her velvet dress flowing groundward as she stood, and walked the few feet to her bed. She threw open her satchel, thumbing through the bag's contents until she happened upon a small slip of parchment that had the date of her Pagoda challenge written on it. Madison wiped her eyes dry with a purple sleeve, so she could read the note in the morning light.

Twenty-fourth of this month
Joshua Cronen
Dajas Pagoda--Warrior Class

A tsunami of various emotions swelled inside her as she crumpled the parchment and threw it back in the satchel. The assassin was well aware of the rules of the Pagoda--and of the hierarchy as well. However, she wasn't interested in the status; the notoriety. All she wanted was to prove to herself that she was capable of continuing on in life.

Madison had been walking since late morning. Her destination was not far out of the city itself, but still required a good walk to get there. It was a crappy day--horribly hot and humid, with the sun nowheres to be found. There was a dense, soupy fog suffocating her, preventing her from accurately seeing where she placed her next footstep. Thick, tall trees jutted out of the fog and into the sky.

As her heels dug into the dirt path with every step, she closed her eyes and bit her lower lip as she tried to psyche herself up for the upcoming battle. I have to do this. I have to beat this Joshua Cronen. I cannot lose. But... What if I do? Who am I, then? I'm nobody... She bit down hard enough to draw blood with that thought. She let out a small, raspy yelp as the pain snapped her out of her brood.

Madison didn't notice the dome until she was ten feet from smacking right into it. The building was octagonal; not terribly big, but large enough to host a fight in. She could see several open windows lining the walls, each layered with condensation from the fog and the slight drizzle she had encountered on her way there.

As her skeletal had reached for the door, she realized that they were already open; an omen that Joshua was waiting for her. Madison paused, stricken with a sudden bout of cold feet. She began shaking slightly, the fear of the moment rising steadily in her stomach. I-I can't... No... I can't do this... Before she could turn around and abandon the Pagoda, the voice of her brother Justin ran through her head, his words the same as what he told her before she was exiled from her family.

"You're such a fuckin' pathetic runt."

She froze, her fists clenching tightly. The insult echoed inside her mind, slowly building up a level of rage she hadn't felt since that day four years ago. Maybe I am, maybe I'm not...

Madison took those fateful few steps into the building, hoping to prove to herself once and for all that her life was worth living.

Breaker
08-08-07, 08:29 PM
Even meditating, I barely heard the girl's approach. My senses caught it though-- whisperings in the air of garments rubbing on skin, muted breathing, and gentle tremors carried through the hardwood floor.

Eyes snapping open, I sprang to my feet, a look of genial welcome replacing the elated grin which previously decorated my features. In the space of a second my eyes absorbed the girl, Madison Freebird; about average height, but thin as a rail, bony, with dead black hair falling to her shoulders and deep blue eyes. She was sexually unappealing-- unless you liked dangerous women. To my mind, the way she held herself and the look in her eyes made her tough as nails. Perhaps not sexually unappealing after all... taking her to bed would probably be close to the same thing as fighting her.

"Dumbass, she's your STUDENT for Christ's sake. You're supposed to teach her, not fuck her."

My conscience kicked in, already in high gear. I cut myself a little slack, mostly because Madison was my first female challenger. I had been wondering how I might deal with a female opponent. It wasn't that I had a serious problem "hitting a girl"-- after all, I had sparred and trained with women of all ages, shapes and sizes in the past. But I had never been in an out-and-out battle with one. Any doubt I had about fighting to my full potential vanished as soon as I saw the girl. If I didn't try my hardest, she'd probably put a knife in me.

"Come to think of it... she might put a knife in me even if I do try my hardest."

I crossed the room in long fluid sides, breathing the heavy air comfortably. At first light the atmosphere had seemed too dense, unseasonably hot, but I had adjusted to the climate, and now the thick air felt like a comfortable second skin, a security blanket wrapped all around me. I stopped a couple feet short of the girl and extended my arm, universal sign language for a welcoming hand shake. She would already know my name, as I knew her's, information provided by the Dajas Pagoda headquarters. I introduced myself anyways; it seemed like the polite thing to do.

"Hi, I'm Josh Cronen, resident Pagoda Warrior. Any particulars you'd like to discuss before we begin?"

I was straight and to the point, for this was hardly the right place to make small talk. As I spoke I watched her eyes warily. It was not unheard of for challengers to attack unexpectedly, out of nervousness or ambition. Most were fairly formal when it came to Pagoda duels, but I couldn't afford to make such generalizations.

It was my job, out of necessity, to expect the unexpected.

BlackAndBlueEyes
08-09-07, 02:31 PM
Madison took a good look at her opponent's outstretched hand as he introduced himself. He seemed friendly enough to her, but was leaving himself wide open for an attack. As she reluctantly reached her hand out to shake Joshua's, multiple thoughts of how easy it would be to disable him during that fleeting second passed through her head. However, she casted them aside, reminding herself that she came to the Pagoda for a fair fight.

"Madison Freebird," she returned, her voice monotone, her crow-like features stone cold. "Actually, I have a small request for our little fight. No weapons at all; just our hands and feet. Is that alright with you?" Jumping the gun, she undid the sheathes that were strapped onto the back of her belt, grabbing her kris daggers and tossing them to one side. They fell with a soft thud against the sparring mats the arena was floored with.

She continued on, "I'm well aware of the rules surrounding the Dajas Pagoda, but I'm only here because I have something to prove to myself. I'll spare you the details because, quite frankly, they're none of your business." The visions of her brothers flashed once more in her mind. Madison reached ever so slightly towards the device hidden in her left sleeve, but decided to leave the wire where it was. There was no telling whether or not Joshua would stick to her rule if--no, when--the assassin gained the upper hand.

Madison took of her black leather heeled boots and threw them aside as well. It was hard enough to fight with them on, but the padded floor of the arena would've only hindered her even further. She then assumed a basic defensive stance as to not let Joshua know the skill she possessed, and took the moment to analyze her opponent. He was a big man; tall and well built, the type that would make a decent bouncer at, say, a night club. His features were indistinguishable from the rest of the humans that populated Althanas--Well kept crop of light brown hair accompanied with a hack job "beard" and a set of inviting hazel eyes. However, she noticed a small, Y-shaped scar adorning his left cheek.

Her eyes stalled on the mark as she spoke lightly, her voice flowing with whatever confidence she had left. "Ready whenever you are."

Breaker
08-09-07, 06:22 PM
After a moment's consideration, I released the void, Pranic energy flowing out of my body. It was always a bit of a letdown when my senses dimmed down to regular strength. My sight was less vivid; the girl's hair was still as black as night, but I could no longer pick out the individual hanging strands. No longer could I hear the wind whispering through tree branches outside, or feel the moisture in the air. If the situation pressed me I could regain the void easily, but for the moment, I let emotion in.

A small, slightly repressed grin consumed my face once more. Madison's specification could not have been more to my liking. Although I could use several weapons with a moderate degree of skill, I preferred using my body as a weapon. I turned away, eyeing the east and west walls of the arena. They were covered in a vast array of real weapons and wooden ones designed for sparring. "Won't be needing those today." I thought happily. Stopping at the far edge of the mats, I turned once more to face Madison, reaching to the back of my belt and unholstering the steel nunchaku I always carried.

"A very reasonable request Miss Freebird, one I'm happy to agree with. This is the only weapon I carry most of the time. But don't expect me to use only my hands and feet," I joked.

I was giving her a hint, a slight advantage. In a covert way I had just told the assassin that I was an experienced fighter, not some barroom brawler. I wondered if she would catch the insinuation as I tossed the nunchaku away. It spun through the air like a dislodged helicopter blade, before colliding with a wall and sagging to the floor. Unarmed, I displayed my empty hands to the flat eyed challenger. Crouching for a moment, I rolled up the legs of my pants over bare feet. They fit well, but I did not want to run the risk of having the cuffs snag on my heels. I straightened up and flexed my shoulders, stretching my powerful chest. Normally I fought with my shirt off, but elected to keep the black tee on, lest a bare-chested man should make the girl uncomfortable.

When I returned my eyes to the girl, I found she was scrutinizing me as closely as I had her. The deep blue eyes rested on my left cheek for an instant, and I resisted the urge to raise a hand to the oddly shaped scar. It had been inflicted by a combat knife a couple years previously, during my employement on Earth. A small price, considering the man who inflicted it was probably still rotting in a jail cell somewhere. In the records, the wound was listed as having been caused in a training mishap. This wasn't unusual; most of the work I had done for the UCA had been off the books. I tore my mind out of the past, already missing the emotionless void of meditation. It was like an addiction; no emotion meant I never got sidetracked from the business at hand.

Pushing away the urge to meditate, I examined Madison's stance. It was simple yet effective, clearly designed to defend. "So she wants me to attack first... I guess I'd better give her her money's worth." Treading light and confident, I flowed forwards, hands ready, body limber, feet always moving. To challenge me in unarmed combat, the girl would have to be an excellent martial artist. "It's always best to assume your opponent is better than you," I reminded myself.

It took less than a second for me to cross the mats, and as soon as I was within striking distance my left hand drew back, feinting the preparation of a punch aimed at her jaw. The blow never came. Instead, my right shot out, using the torque from my shoulders to add power. This was no ordinary punch; my hand was open, rigid, with all five fingers aimed like a spear for the soft cartilage of her throat. In training, I had used this very same move to drive my fingertips through sheets of plywood. If Madison did not find a way to avoid being struck, she was about to enter a world of pain.

BlackAndBlueEyes
08-09-07, 10:01 PM
A bit on the cocky side, are we?

The slight smirk etched on his face was beginning to annoy the assassin; a slight scowl forming on her own bland features to counteract it.. For someone who was a great fighter, Joshua seemed pretty casual about the upcoming fight. The tossing of his concealed nunchaku, the slow rolling up of his pant legs... And that damned grin! Madison made a mental note to make sure he wouldn't be able to smile by the end of the fight.

Joshua moved with a speed that Madison considered unlikely for a man as big as himself, nearly catching her off-guard with his feint into a spear hand aimed at her jugular. Her eyes widened slightly as her left hand sprung upwards, narrowly preventing the attack from reaching its target. It was a technique that the assassin filed under cheap shot; the type that her father drilled into her head to never use against an opponent. But if this was how her opponent chose to fight, then she had no qualms against being underhanded as well.

Madison quickly swung her right hand around, using both appendages to propel his right arm away from her. She then dropped down low, dug her stockinged heels into the mat, and sprung forward with her left elbow aimed squarely at his newly exposed kidneys. Her dress flowed along with her as she homed in on her target, appearing as nothing more than a deep purple blur.

Breaker
08-10-07, 04:26 PM
As the spear my hand had become sailed past the girl's shoulder, I could not help but admire her form. My attack had been smooth and clean, but her counter was cleaner still, a crisp reflex that brushed my arm just enough to make the stiffened hand miss its mark. Rather than being frustrated by the thwarting of my first effort, I felt my grin broaden. Not only had the Dajas Pagoda sent me a fellow martial artist, they had sent me a good one. I had grown tired of winning unarmed battles in a matter of seconds. Madison, it seemed, would stretch me to my limits.

In an instant the pale assassin showed she was not only quick, but courageous as well. She streaked inwards, dress fluttering in the heavy air, her elbow aimed towards my midsection. With a bit of quick footwork I might have been able to avoid it, but I decided to take the hit. Doing so would open up a fresh oppurtunity for me to capitalize on.

I drew in a short breath, tightening my abdominals against the impending impact. Adrenaline rushed to reinforce the muscles, making them solid, nearly impermeable. The blow landed.

"Hasss-ah!"

A controlled burst of air slid from my mouth, helping mask the pain. The girl had picked her spot well, and she had bony elbows. There would be an ugly bruise on my side before long, but I had protected myself from any serious damage. Almost in the same instant that she struck me, I retaliated, swinging my own right elbow down in a hammer-like blow at the back of her neck. I bent my knees further, adding weight for extra power. My arm was a piston, intent on breaking the skinny neck below.

Although I was still breathing lightly, the humidity of the air caused beads of sweat to spring up all over my body. My garments clung to me, and the mats were suddenly slippery beneath my bare feet. I made a mental note to tread carefully; against such a ferocious warrior, a minor slip-up could quickly become a major mistake.

BlackAndBlueEyes
08-10-07, 05:42 PM
It was beautiful. Her elbow connected with Joshua's side, the sound of bone crushing flesh music to her ears. Despite the twinge of satisfaction she felt deep in her cold heart, she felt that something was odd about the moment. Joshua hadn't budged from the force of the impact. Usually, a kidney shot would've been enough to take out any of her opponents, but this one was different. Joshua Cronen was a Dajas Pagoda warrior; he'd have to be one damn fighter in order to be here in the first place. The assassin felt her mouth twitch, a futile effort to crack a smile at the prospect of fighting someone worthy.

But then, something told her that she needed to get the hell out of there. Madison could hear the warrior cry out, a sign that an attack was coming her way. Not stopping to think about what to do next, she effortlessly flowed from her attack into a roll to the right. Unfortunately, her actions weren't quick enough; Madison cried out as she felt the sharp crack of Joshua's own elbow connect with her left shoulder.

A jot of pain traveled down Madison's arm and up her neck as she continued her tumble. Her face hit the hard sparring mats with a thud. A tear found its way to her eyes, but it was not the time to show weakness. Her shoulder screaming in pain, Madison quickly spun herself around on the mat in a flash of purple, shooting out her foot at the side of the warrior's left knee. The attack was a trick she had "learned" from her Citadel battle with a Salvic chef, and she hoped it worked for her as well as it did for him.

Breaker
08-11-07, 02:44 PM
My elbow dropped with the force of a hammer, but Madsion's keen instincts saved her from serious injury. As the girl went into a tight role, my elbow glanced off her shoulder. The blow which might have killed her had it landed true threw me off balance; my momentum was too great to control and it was all I could do not to stumble away from my opponent. The mats, slippery beneath my sweaty feet, did little to help, and I only managed to stay up by shifting all of my weight onto my right foot. Stabalized, I moved quickly, shifting my weight from right to left as I spun to face my escaping opponent.

As I turned, I saw the girl's attack, too late to avoid it. Normally I could have warded away such a kick easily, by raising my left leg, using the sole of the foot to block the attack. With all my weight on my left side, however, I was totally unprepared for the girl's swift retalliation. Her foot was zeroing in on the side of my knee, a blow which could cripple if it struck correctly. In a frantic attempt to lessen the damage, I pivoted an instant before impact.

Smack!

Her kicking leg caught me in the back of the knee. The calf area being much less vulnerable than the side of the knee, I sustained nothing worse than a large bruise. However, I could not stop the knee from buckling. I went down on my back, hard and fast, air rushing from my lungs as I landed on the hard mats.

"Ooof!"

My lungs screamed for oxygen, and I drew in deep breathes through my nose as I rolled sideways away from the girl. She was not only talented and quick, but had an excellent instinct for attacking weak areas. It was a gift I recognized and respected, mostly because I too knew the most vulnerable parts of the human body. In truth, I had not faced someone else with such an intimate knowledge of the human anatomy since before I arrived on Althanas.

Regaining my feet some two metres away from Madison, I molded my body into a kung fu "ready" position. My body was turned sideways, with my left arm in a low guard protecting my bruised kidney, and my right hovering two inches off my chin. I made no move to attack, instead I circled slowly, bouncing in a shallow rhythm on the balls of my feet. I was intrigued by the assassin's style, wanting to see how she would attack from a neutral situation.

"You're an excellent fighter... one of the best I've met in a long time. Who taught you?" I panted. The fall had knocked the wind out of me, and I was having difficulty regaining my breath in the overly humid conditions.

BlackAndBlueEyes
08-11-07, 09:17 PM
Joshua had pivoted in time to lessen the damage dealt by her foot. Even though it was quite unfortunate, Madison was finding a small amount of joy in the fight. Two combatants of equal skill--yes, this is what I came to Scara Brae for! In spite of the foreign feelings of excitement, her face remained stone cold.

Her velvet dress chafed against her legs as she continued to spin on the hard, slightly damp mats. Rising to one knee, she could feel her shoulder cry out in agony. She lifted a laced hand and lightly massaged the spot where Joshua's elbow had connected, wincing and hissing in pain. She looked up to see her opponent several feet way from her, ready for action. He opened his mouth, complimenting her and asking about her training.

Madison's eye twitched uncontrollably at the thought of answering Joshua's question. It was true that her father had trained her in combat since she was ten, but he joined in with her brothers in ridiculing her until that fateful day four years ago, where he threw her out of the house after Michael and Justin accused her for the death of their brother Trevor. It was an action that would forever change her outlook on everything, one that forced her to become a being of loneliness and sorrow.

Her face contorted, openly displaying her anger. "My father, Lucas Freebird..." The cursed name burned her tounge like acid. She immediately turned her head and spat upon the mat, not giving a damn about what the resident warrior thought of the display.

Once she was able to subdue her dark emotions, she stood up and concentrated once again on the fight at hand. The assassin carefully watched as her opponent slowly pranced about the octagonal arena. He was in a stance not unlike the one she took at the beginning: Simple, yet very effective. Her heart ached as she silently prayed to herself. Joshua... Please tell me that you're giving it your all... I need to know...

Madison slowly took up a fighting stance similar to one a boxer would. For a split second, she formulated a plan of attack; something to distract him while she delivered an even greater blow. Like a cat she sprung forward, quickly jabbing her right fist at his face with her middle knuckle extended. Almost immediately after, the front of her purple dress flew up as she twisted her body around and attempted to drive her left knee into his solar plexus.

Breaker
08-14-07, 01:19 PM
((Damn, I honestly didn't realize it had been so long since you last posted. Sorry for the delay.))

"What a coincidence... my father taught me as well. He was my first teacher."

Speaking the name of her paternal combat instructor seemed to leave a vile taste in the girl's mouth, for she twisted her face into a vicious snarl before spitting on the mat. "A little mellow dramatic, that, but I understand the sentiment." For an instant my conscience took me on a trip to a battle I had fought in the Citadel several months before. A white haired mage named Tommy had scorched me with a fireball, triggering a flashback about my childhood that had inevitably led to me screaming my head off at a friendly monk. Remembering the embarassing moment, I sympathized with Madison's plight. "Maybe not so melodramatic after all. I'm probably just a little better at repressing my hate..." The thought trailed off. The assasin was rushing towards me.

It was moments such as this that I had come to cherish. The girl's stockinged feet pattered across the mats, like twin ferocious leaping rodents. Her hair and dress both streamlined behind her, black and purple banners snapping in the wind of her assault. At that moment, I felt content, almost blissful. Call me crazy, but the everything about the fight appeals to me. The sweat leaking from my pores, breath coming in short, quick bursts, and the single second of wondering, just before an opponent attacks, if you're going to survive the next blow. Even the twin bruises on my side and calf were welcome. They were like badges of honor, saying yes, I took a beating, but I kept on fighting, and I won't stop now.

Any bad memories of my father the girl might have provoked through obvious hatred towards her own parent melted away as she entered striking distance. It was uncontrollable. The grin re-appeared on my face, wide as ever.

My merriement lasted only moments. The assassin launched a quick punch at my face, middle knuckle stuck out to reduce the point of impact. "The smaller the point of impact, the greater the pain inflicted." It was a phrase one of my many combat instructors had repeated like a mantra. "So, she likes pain eh?" It was my instinct to move my head out of the way and just let her spiked fist sail past. But something about the slim, almost fragile appearance of her hand gave me pause. Instead of trying to avoid the punch, I clenched my jaw, tucked my chin, and whipped my head forwards, allowing the single knuckle to strike me square in the middle of the forehead.

"Ouch... that was NOT a good idea."

It was almost like being it in the head with a needle. Slim as she might be, "fragile" was obviously not a word one could use to describe Madison Freebird. "Christ, this girl needs to get some meat on her bones. It's like fighting a skeleton... made of stone." My only consolation was that there was a good chance the impact had injured the girl's hand. Trying to ignore the sensation of someone slowly power-drilling a hole in my skull, I kept my eyes wide and observant. No one rushed across an arena to deliver a single punch-- there would be a follow up attack for sure.

"Yes... there it is."

With the efficiency of a spring-loaded machine Madison's knee whipped up, aiming for my midsection. It was yet another powerful, well placed attack, but this time I was ready for her. In fists, my hands scissored across one another, forming a low X block that stopped the girl's knee cold. I anticipated the moment, hoping that she would be even a little off balance, and surged forwards, the bruised crown of my skull aiming a headbutt at her crow-like nose.

BlackAndBlueEyes
08-15-07, 08:30 PM
What seemed like a good idea at first went downhill in a hurry. Joshua had deliberately rammed his forehead into her oncoming hand, jamming her middle finger in the process. He had also intercepted her knee strike, something that Madison was positive wouldn't have happened. The sudden stop threw her off balance, and as she tried to withdraw her leg and make another strike, she caught the sight of Joshua's forehead rocketing toward her face.

The assassin heard a loud crunch as the impact jarred her. A harsh wave of pain pounded through her skull. Madison screamed with enough intensity to rupture the heavens as she clumsily stepped backwards, almost slipping on the mats. It wasn't the first time her nose had been broken in battle; she had suffered the injury in the exact same manner two months prior at the hands of the Salvic chef Christoph in the confines of the Citadel.

Her vision blurred by sweat and throbbing pain, she slowly raised her right hand to her nose. A steady stream of blood had begun to flow, pooling in her gloved hand. Her collected demeanor was slowly being corrupted by rage and hatred. A maniacal scowl was forming on her quivering lips, an inextinguishable fire building in her eyes. Dead... Dead, dead, DEAD! At first, all she wanted was a battle to prove herself in. Now, all she cared about was tasting the man's blood as it trickled out of a deep, fatal gash through his throat.

Madison's tounge reached down into the lace glove, collecting some of the thick crimson liquid. The salty, metallic taste brought a small wave of confidence to her. Gazing up at Joshua, she flicked her hand aside, scattering her blood on the mats below. Her vision was slightly off, and she was feeling woozy from the headbutt, but there was no way she would allow the attack to hinder her. This motherfucker is DEAD!

Her sapphire eyes locked on Joshua's, she crouched down, then like a bolt of lighting she sprung forward, her footsteps thundering heavily on the floor. She would allow him no hint of the attack to come. When she was within striking distance, Madison immediately dropped low and hooked her right arm around one of her opponent's legs, hoping that her momentum would be enough to take the big man down.

Breaker
08-16-07, 01:38 PM
There was a sickening crunch as the strong dome of my forehead flattened Madison's nose. I could actually feel cartilage and bone alike cracking beneath the massive impact. Although I definitely got the best of the situation, I was far from unaffected. The needle-like pain in my forehead broadened to a greater ache. "For Christ's sake, even her NOSE is pointy!" The girl had a body like a porcupine-- I couldn't come into contact with her without hurting myself. I rocked back on my heels, momentarily stunned from the two consecutive head traumas. My vision wavered temporarily, and in the space of that time I heard the most bloodcurdling scream of my life.

A banshee had somehow found her way into my arena, I was certain of it. The scream grated on my eardrums like an old-fashioned washboard, inflicting tiny scratches of which did nothing to help my growing headache. My vision cleared, and I saw no banshee. It was Madison who had delivered the scream.

"Oh God, I've killed her..."

Blood poured from her nose as if a dam had broken within. She reached up, and at first I thought she was trying to stem the flow with her gloved hand. Moments later, I realized she was in fact collecting the blood in a pool, and drawing it towards her...

"Fuck me, she didn't just drink her own blood. Tell me she didn't just do that. I think I knocked this bitch crazy."

I looked to her eyes; judging by the scream I expected to see tears dribbling down her cheeks, a hurt expression of defeat written in her blue orbs. Instead, all I saw was murder. It was a dangerous gleam not unfamiliar to me. I had seen it in the eyes of criminals, terrorists and assassins bent on destroying their target no matter what the cost. Unmistakable, the insane desire to kill pulsed from her pupils outward, consuming her face in a lewd scowl. I realized that I was grinning again, and tried to wipe the smile away. The battle was about to get truly interesting.

Again she charged me, soft feet beating a war-like tatoo on the hard mats. Gone were the light, quick steps that had characterized her previous rushes, replaced by a nearly animalistic run.

Suddenly the spell was broken. I had been so surprised-- so consumed by the change in Madison's attitude that I was still standing as I had been back when I thought I had killed her; legs straight, weight back on my heels. My hands were halfway raised to a guard, but would do me little good, defensively. I was a sitting duck for whatever the assassin was about to hit me with.

Her transition from running to diving was smooth as silk. One moment she was charging me like a baited bull, the next she was sailing through the air, and moments later her shoulder was crashing into my left knee. Her arm looped behind the leg, easily taking out the previously damaged limb. Instinct took over as I fell backwards. She had my left leg, but my right was free, and I lifted it as my back hit the mats, pointing my foot towards the iron grid ceiling, the leg at a ninety degree angle to my body. I ignored the painful stitch forming around my kidney, shifting my focus instead to the situation at hand.

My training in jiu jitsu was taking over. While I preferred a mixture of kung fu forms for striking, there was no beating the japanese art when it came to grappling. I knew Madison's arm was on my leg, so I reached for it with both hands, attempting to grasp her forearm and pin it there. At the same time I bent my trapped left leg at the knee, crossing my right overtop of it. My right ankle neslted onto the opposite quadricep, just below the point of my tented left knee. I was closing a triangle choke quickly around the slim assassin, now squeezing my knees towards each other as hard as I could, her neck at the centre of the triangle. A startling realization swept my mind as I attempted the choke lock.

"If she doesn't move quickly... I think I've got her."

BlackAndBlueEyes
08-16-07, 11:01 PM
Between the injury sustained on her left shoulder, her jammed right middle finger, and now the shattered cartilage of her nose, the pain had become unbearable for Madison. Her senses were dull, her nerves on fire, and the fatigue that came with almost no sleep the previous night had begun to set in. Her offensive instincts weren't as sharp as they should've been, otherwise the assassin would've remembered to hook her free arm around Joshua's other leg as well, lest a situation such as this arose.

Madison's eyes widened as her opponent grabbed her right arm the second he hit the hard mats. She struggled against his iron grip until his right leg crossed across her back. The pressure he put on caused a fresh wave of pain to circulate across her heavily bruised shoulder blade, forcing her to clench her teeth. The painful distraction was enough to allow Joshua to finish applying his strangle hold.

I... I can't... breathe...! Tears began to well up in her eyes; tears of pain, tears of failure. Madison's head began to ache as she tried to struggle against the constricting hold she was in. Nothing... Nothing is working! This is it... Her eyesight was slowly fading. The assassin could feel herself slipping into oblivion.

As she closed her eyes to accept her fate, she realized that Joshua had failed to flip her face up before he executed his triangle hold. Noticing that her forehead was nestled into his crotch, Madison knew had one option left; one that she'd be damned if it didn't break the excruciating hold. Opening her mouth, she buried her mouth further into Joshua's unmentionables, her blood-stained teeth swiftly biting down with as much force as she could muster.

Madison would worry about scrubbing her mouth clean of the salty taste of his sweat-soaked pants with an iron brush later.

Breaker
08-19-07, 04:06 PM
Victory filled my body, the smile on my face now grim in determination. My legs constricted around the girl's neck, relentless as a python crushing its prey. I could feel her pulse pounding through the large jugular vein, and sense her breathing growing weaker, fainter. Suddenly, I was worried. Madison probably didn't know to "tap out" when she could no longer fight. I loosened my hold a little, hoping that she would whisper some words of acceptance. Instead she lunged forwards, head striking like a snake's, her teeth driving into my unprotected groin.

I felt as if I was watching it happen from very, very far away. There was a moment where all was quiet in my mind, and then two voices spoke in my head.

"She just bit my balls, didn't she?"
"Yes, she did," the second voice responded, calm and cool as the first.
"Is it going to hurt?"
"I think you already know the answer to that."

My mouth opened to scream, but no air came out. It was as if my windpipe had locked up. My back arched like a mighty bridge, until just the top of my head and the balls of my feet rested on the mats.

Pain was everywhere. Pain was everything. My legs seemed paralyzed, as though the acid burning through my loins had severred all communications between my brain and lower body. I realized the reason I wasn't screaming was that I had no air, and drew a deep, shuddering breath. My legs had released their triangular death lock on Madison's neck the second she bit, hoping that this would encourage her to release me. Adrenaline exploded through every vein in my body, trying and failing to shelter me from the agony.

"But I can still use it. To get her away from me... that's all that matters now."

Hardly realizing what I was doing, I channeled the adrenaline, feeling my muscles grow denser, stronger. For once this feeling didn't comfort me; nothing could make me comfortable after having my manhood ground by an assassin's molars. With my strength tripled, I twisted my hands on the girl's arm, hoping to hyperextend it and toss her away. At the same time I wrenched my hips downwards, breaking the fearsome hold she had established over me. The feeling of her teeth sliding off my thick pants, the sudden release from the terrible pressure, was almost as bad as the initial bite. This time I did cry out, an insane bellow that was half-human at best. I rolled away from her, over and over until I reached the edge of the mats.

Panting, and with a Herculean effort not whimpering, I raised myself to my hands and knees, facing the merciless bitch. With my adrenaline maximized, I was incredibly powerful, but still didn't feel like moving. At that moment, I wanted to stay on the floor for a good long while, maybe cry, then crawl into one of the arena's eight corners and fall asleep. My pride would not allow this, however. What the girl had done was unthinkable in my books. This wasn't a battle to the death, she hadn't been in any real danger. For Christ's sake, she had paid in gold to arrange this meeting! My back was up (figuratively, if not physically). I felt determined to beat her, more determined than I had been in some time. Most of my battles I regarded as training oppurtunities, but this one had just gone to a very personal must-win situation.

As a last resort, I began to meditate. The familiar changes occurred, my eyes sharpening, ears becoming more sensitive, touch magnified. The pain magnified too-- "Oh GOD this may have been a mistake"-- but as quickly as it increased, I was able to push it aside. The pranic energy in my body allowed me to think clearly, ignoring the torturous throbbing. I was still aware of it, but only as an afterthought. It became something I could worry about later, when the battle was over.

"And I intend to end this on MY terms."

I still didn't really trust my legs, and so remained kneeling. From within the void, my voice was calm and collected, as hard as steel. Perhaps a tone or two higher than normal, but still rock solid.

"If you're looking to gobble cock, I'm sure Scara Brae has at least one brothel that'd hire your skinny ass. If you're looking to fight, attack me properly!"

Without full mobility, I needed her to come to me. Anger had festered in the assassin's eyes since the beginning of the battle, and I intended to harness her rage. Trying not to show any pain, I raised my self to one knee and waited, as ready as I could be.

BlackAndBlueEyes
08-21-07, 01:03 PM
Madison had only bitten down for a single second, but it was the longest second of her life. Instantly, Joshua's constricting legs had released her as his body arched in an unimaginable amount of pain. Oxygen rushed into her lungs, lighting them on fire. As she drew a deep breath, she could feel the pressure on her right arm increase. Her breath was cut short by another piercing scream. Had Joshua not released the hold on her arm as well, she was positive that it would've been broken.

The warrior rolled to the edge of the sparring mats, far out of her reach, leaving the broken assassin on the damp, faded padding. Her short, black hair was matted and sprawled all over her face; tears of pain and humiliation starting their cascade downward, mixing with her salty sweat. Madison rolled over, lying on her back and cradling her right arm like a child. She closed her eyes and sobbed lightly, thoughts of self-doubt running through her mind.

I can't win... I can't defeat him, and he knows it. I should've seen that counter coming, and all I could do was...!

The assassin had to fight back the urge to throw up after the realization of what she resorted to in order to escape from the vicious choke hold. After the wave of nausea passed, she slowly sat up, her velvet dress clinging to her damp, pale skin.

Maybe I should just give up. I'm in no condition to continue this battle. Madison wiped the horrendous salty aftertaste of dirty pant crotch out of her mouth with her sleeve. She could feel nothing but pain at this point--almost every one of her joints were aching, be it from the exhaustion that was brought upon her by the lack of a good night's sleep, or from the battle at hand. It was like nothing she had ever felt before, and an experience she wouldn't soon miss.

Then she got to thinking. No, I can't quit... I've gotten myself too far into this battle to just walk out. Joshua would never let me leave after biting him. Another wave of nausea came and went. Madison sat on the mats cross-legged, hunched over and slowly trying to rub away the stinging sensation in her right elbow. Her face remained cold and emotionless, despite the torrent of feelings and thoughts she was having at that particular moment.

She sat quietly for a moment while Joshua, propped up on one knee, spoke to her. Good, talk to me. Give me time to recover, you idiot. After a second, she replied, her voice corrosive, "Don't be a pissant, it could've been far worse than that. I could've severed your dick and done my part to stem overpopulation." She paused, hitting upon an idea. "Besides, it was hard enough for me to find anything down there in the first place."

Maybe if I can throw him off his game...

Breaker
08-27-07, 06:43 PM
A true, natural laugh erupted from my throat, but I choked on it and ended up coughing up a couple drops of blood.

"A small dick joke. Classy. Why is it whenever you insult a chick, they always try to cut your nuts off?"

I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand, smearing away the saliva and blood droplets. The mat in front of me was speckled thinly with diluted crimson, blood mingling with sweat and condensation on the blue canvas. They formed shapes that shimmered in the day's heat, teasing my mind with abstract figures. As the fluid in my lungs settled, I rose painfully to my full height, standing with my arms at my sides, refusing the acknowledge the throbbing pain the woman had induced. The void still protected me from it, and my thoughts remained calculative, understanding that a simple push here and a gentle pull there might help me win the fight.

I reflected on the first time Madison had hit me, a solid elbow to the kidney. It had a caused me little trouble, and now the pain from it was gone, overshadowed by the damage her mouth had done and blocked out by pranic energy. I hoped against hope that the elbow strike had been the cause of my hacking up blood. The other possibility was unthinkable, and I wasn't even sure if it was medically possible. There was nothing I could do about it either way, so I turned my full attention to baiting the assassin.

I re-assumed my previous fixed grin, hoping that it would serve the purpose the laugh would have if I hadn't choked.

"You found something easily enough. If you hadn't, I'd have squeezed your head off like a toy doll." I made a breaking motion with both hands, then winked at her. "Oh, the audacity of Josh Cronen," I thought.

Then I came out with the clincher. "If this doesn't break her," I told myself, "Nothing will." I looked the girl square in the eyes, my voice sure and confident, no hint of a lie to be found.

"By the way Madison... if you really want to stem overpopulation just try another cheap shot like that. I won't hold back, this time."

If the anger I could see in the assassin wasn't feigned, I felt certain this would drive her over the edge. The insult, the repetition of her own words, the implication that I hadn't been trying... together, they formed an antagonist's cocktail. When you follow a career of law enforcement, you pick up a few tricks on how to make the perp attack. Generally, it's the easiest way to justify the use of violence in bringing them down.

What I had said about not giving my full effort was true, and then again it was not true. I had avoided using any lethal striking techniques, but that was nothing new. Such deadly moves never even crossed my mind except in true life-or-death situations. Perhaps more importantly, I hadn't been exerting my full physical strength. I was much larger than Madison, and easily more powerful, but with adrenaline percolating to my muscles like an intravenous drip, my power had tripled. The ability to channel adrenaline was something I normally kept a secret, saving it to surprise enemies in street fights, and regarding it as unsporting in organized combat. Then again, I also regarded attacking a man's groin as very unsporting. Certainly I had to allow the girl some respect for not giving up, but mostly my junk just hurt, and she had put me in that pain rather than just admit defeat. It was literally the kind of thing a child would do.

"I'll try that next," I told myself, imagining how Madison would react to being called a child, "If the last barb I stung her with was too weak."

BlackAndBlueEyes
08-29-07, 09:30 AM
Pagoda warrior or not, this guy is an asshole. Madison stood up despite her aching body, anger beginning to cloud her judgment. She wanted nothing more than to run to the other side of the arena, grab her daggers, then Joshua cut to pieces. The assassin clenched her sweaty fists, trying to submerge her emotions so she could concentrate on the battle.

However, Joshua's grin was messing with her psyche. There was something about his arrogance, his confidence, that only added fuel to her fire. Madison slowly began to circle her opponent, drawing closer with each step, trying to think of what she was going to do next.

There's something different about him right now. He seems more alert than before.

Once she was in range, she sprung forth with a left hook punch to his jaw, attempting to knock a few of his teeth loose with her bony fist.

Breaker
09-01-07, 06:09 PM
As the assassin began circling in, my grin became less fixed, more natural, finally reaching my eyes. I had mastered the pain below my belt, shoving it into the deepest recessess of my conscious. The girl's moves were a little stiff, slightly jerky from the bruising she had taken. She was still dangerous though; that much was evident from the deadly expression on her face to the questing hands that seemed ready to tear me to shreds. Besides, if she was moving stiffly, I had trouble moving at all. As long as I stayed standing still the pain in my crushed genitals was dormant, but I feared any sudden movements might rekindle the flame of agony.

She circled like a shark honing in on a floating object, looking for the best angle of attack. I refused to give her an edge; as she moved diagonally, coming a little closer to me with each step, I rotated on the spot, taking baby steps to ease my discomfort. Gone was the bouncing, boxer-like positioning I had used before. Now I was a mountain, firm and (hopefully) impregnable. I kept my torso facing towards her, but my hips turned sideways lest she should launch a second attack at my groin.

Madison had clearly learned a lesson; she did not rush in, heedless of the danger a larger more powerful opponent presented. Instead she kept circling, forcing me to wonder how she might attack. I countered the tactic mentally, keeping my mind empty. My hands floated around mid-torso level, ready to repel any offensive move. I waited, turning like the slow spin of a planet. Finally the girl stepped into striking range, and without hesitation swung a quick haymaker, slim but solid knuckles aiming for my chin.

My first instinct was to duck and return with an uppercut, but before instinct could take over I had commanded my body along a different path. A kick or knee to the groin might be enough to finish me, so I did no relish the idea of trading blows with the vicious assassin just then. I needed to end the battle before my lack of mobility became too apparent. Like a cracking whip my right elbow snapped up, bent so my forearm and upper arm were practically parallel. The point of my elbow extended just above my temple, like some bizarre salute thrown by an amputee. My well-built tricep effectively blocked my chin, and Madison's bony knuckles plowed into it like a crash-test locomotive.

"Aack, charlie horse!"

Taking a blow from such a pointy fist sent pain biting deep into my arm, but I powered through it, knowing I would have only a split second to trap the attacking limb. My right arm snapped back down, aiming to capture Madison's wrist in my armpit even as my hand circled her elbow from the outside in, powerful fingers reaching to grasp her bicep. My legs worked simultaneously with the arm, pivoting my body backwards on my right foot. Unless the slippery assassin managed to slide away, I would have her trapped in a one-handed arm bar, her left limb hyper extended in a most painful manner. The quick footwork caused me considerable discomfort below deck, and I prayed that this time, she would not escape.

BlackAndBlueEyes
09-03-07, 11:26 PM
Madison's fist hit true, but Joshua's heightened reflexes allowed him to throw an elbow up in defense. The assassin thought that the technique was a strange one indeed. Wait, and elbow? Why, of all things, would he--! Her thoughts were interrupted by her opponents lightning quick movements as her body jerked, her left arm feeling as if it were just ripped clean out of its socket.

The Pagoda warrior's counter caught Madison by surprise as she was instantly dropped face-down on the floor by Joshua's momentum. She could feel an incredible amount of pressure on her hyper-extended left elbow, weakly trying to resist the simple yet highly effective submission hold. She tried as hard as she could to block out the pain, but it was just too great. As she clenched her eyes shut, a few tears squeezed out; her mouth open, a scream lying dead in her throat.

Madison knew it was over. There was no way she would be able to get out of the armbar. She could hear the laughter of her brothers echo inside her head--they knew she was done for as well. So, this is it... I'm a failure after all...

Her heart beginning to ache far more than her arm, she weakly called out the three words she hated the most, her voice raspy and shaking. "I--I give up!"

Breaker
09-06-07, 07:53 PM
Madison's words were an immense relief, for a jagged stitch had been building up in my arm, started by the impact of her fist and multiplied by the effort it took to hold her. For such a skinny woman, she was strong as an ox. The moment she submitted I released the hold, limping a few steps back and sinking to one knee. I released the void, and the pain rushed in.

Each point of my body that the assassin had struck (or bitten) suddenly felt inflamed. Although I was cognisant of the pain the entire time, it hadn't seemed real until that moment. I gritted my teeth, trying by sheer force of will to turn my nerves to steel. I was breathing extremely hard, I realized, and sweating like a workhorse, nearly panting from the effort and pain. I was elated through it all though; I had beaten the challenger, despite her obvious conviction and dirty fighting tactics. The familiar taste of victory returned for good this time, soothing my wounds.

I sank to a sitting position, wary of any attack from the downed assassin, but doubting it would come. The heavy, warm air seemed to embrace me now, a healthy reward for a battle well fought. I felt the need to say something, but words temporarily failed me. Finally, I decided on a moot statement.

"You're an exceptional fighter, despite your... extreme tactics. My congratulations."

It was true, although I wasn't sure whether Madison would appreciate the compliment or not. "Not a big deal either way," I told myself. I had given her her money's worth, and taken a beating in exchange. If all of my challengers left me in as much pain as she did, I would probably quit fairly quickly.

BlackAndBlueEyes
09-08-07, 09:29 AM
A wave of relief shot through Madison as Joshua let her have her arm back. She immediately curled up into a ball, tenderly clutching her aching appendage. The assassin, her purple dress clinging to her sweaty body, her hair lying in a black mess on the hard mats, choked back a sob. Not one borne from the pain she endured from the fight, but one of anguish: Madison had lost the fight.

Granted, she did just fight one of the warriors of the famed Dajas Pagoda, home to the best of their kind in all of Althanas, so she would've had to expect defeat if she wasn't at the top of her game. The fight had been a taxing one, both physically and mentally. Joshua Cronen remarked on her effort as she slowly rose to her feet.

Madison muttered a barely audible "thanks" as she sulked towards the door of the arena, grabbing her daggers and boots as she walked into the misty afternoon. She couldn't bear to look at her opponent once more as she left.

Breaker
09-16-07, 11:24 AM
Exhaustion swept me like wind on a sun-blasted desert. Adrenaline drained from my veins, leaving me ravaged and sore. I breathed with deliberate slowness, letting the heavy air pump in, then out of my lungs. Once more I was lying on my back, staring out the skylight ceiling of my arena. A strong golden sun was beginning to force its way through the heavy mist, finally clearing up the sea-fog. I breathed in, breathed out. My side hurt, and I welcomed the pain.

I was a little afraid to move. My groin was still throbbing restlessly, like a pulse seperate from my heart. I was already used to the idea that I would be staying there most of the day. I had earned a break, after all. Gently, I massaged my bruised tricep with the opposite hand, remembering how the small sacrifice had led to my triumph. It was a part of a warrior's philosophy to recognize that allowing an opponent to strike you could lead to victory. I just wished I hadn't allowed her to strike my crotch with her teeth.

Despite my wounds I felt cheerful, almost lighthearted. Few people on Althanas fought without weapons, and the hearty competition with Madison had fulfilled an innate longing which had been lodged in the back of my mind for some time. I was filled with healthy confidence in myself and my abilities as a Warrior.

A gentle breeze flowed through the arena, entering via the open door and swirling around before escaping out the windows. I breathed in, then breathed out, letting my body relax, allowing the pain from my injuries to become a part of me. In the gentle, heavy air, I fell asleep in the middle of my arena.

I'd just like to point out to the judge that although I may have posted late once or twice, I was on leave when this happened, so I'm fairly certain (this may need to be confirmed with Atzar) that I should not receive a technical loss.

Skie and Avery
10-14-07, 12:34 PM
Numbers is red
BlackandBlueEyes is blue
STORY

Continuity:

Setting:
I really felt that the two of you could have done much better here. Numbers did remember more that the mats were wet. Stocking feet would have a terrible time gaining purchase on them, and sometimes that was forgotten. In a battle, setting is so important, and I believe the two of you did well, but there were just a few things off to keep you from getting a higher score.

Pacing:

CHARACTER

Dialogue:
8 - First person really suits this character.
Both of you did great as far as keeping the dialogue believable and keeping it from disrupting the flow of the read. I think the only reason that 06whatever got a better score here was the added push that first person really lends to this category when done well.

Action:
10 - Everything about post # 14 was a believable tactic to a slightly off kilter young woman who enjoys inflicting pain and death. It also nearly made me pee myself laughing. Every single one of my male roomies cringed and refused to speak to me all day long after I described the scene to them.

Persona:
I’m very glad to see that both of you have definitely strengthened your characters as far as their actions. I’m seeing a great deal of consistency, especially compared to earlier things of yours that I’ve read.

WRITING STYLE

Mechanics:
7 - A few minor spelling errors. The use of “mellow dramatic” followed shortly by the correct form of “melodramatic” made me cock a brow.

Technique:
10 - You’ve settled pretty solidly into this first person thing, which can be a difficult form to master. Just don’t forget your sensory adjectives, the metaphors and little things to really bring the scene to life through your character’s eyes and you’ll be just fine. You’ve come a long way from the first thing of yours I’ve read, and I can happily see that you’re getting it.
8 - I thought your closing was a bit weak with this thread. Remember, you need to go out as strongly as you came in, and your last couple of posts really seemed like you wanted the thread to be over. Aside from that, your style is really starting to come together. I was very happy from what I saw in this thread - from both of you.

Clarity:

Wild Card:
8 - Ha ha ha. Dick bite.

Total:
BlueandBlackEyes is the Winner!

016573 receives 225 EXP and 299 GP
BlackandBlueEyes receives 975 EXP and 777 GP. Welcome to Level One.

Letho
10-20-07, 07:09 PM
EXP/GP added. BlackAndBlueEyes, welcome to the next level.