PDA

View Full Version : Is there a Greek myth know it all in this forum?

Melancor
08-13-07, 08:44 PM
Well I was looking for someone who knows the greek myths Up and down... Not someone who for example only knows one version of Athena's birth rather someone that Lives and breathes greek Mythology, someone who likes it as much as I do.
I would say that I need It for a non-related Althanas project Im working on. So if someone is interested to wish to know what the nooby is writing, could you help me with some ghost writing?

Muchus Tankius.

The Valkyrie
08-13-07, 09:13 PM
I wont say that I know a lot, cuz I don't, BUT I will recommend www.Pantheon.org for a GREAT amount of information. Possibly overwhelming amounts. Enjoy!

Melancor
08-13-07, 09:20 PM
yup u___u Have it there as my reaserach, as well as the Mythogaphy forums... but I need a person to talk to T_T

Serilliant
08-13-07, 09:45 PM
I've done some heavy research into Greek mythology for one of my undergraduate theses. While my work was fairly specialized into a few key areas, you're more than welcome to drop me a line if you'd like some collaboration.

Empyrean
08-13-07, 10:08 PM
*raises hand*

I've been reading Greek mythology since I was little, so feel free to send your questions my way. I do love me some Ancient Grecian myths. Being Greek helps a bit. :)