PDA

View Full Version : Reunited, then Ripped Apart!

DeeDee
04-24-06, 09:47 PM
((For future reference, this takes place after the events of the LCC. Closed.))

After a long and tedious trek through the world of Althanas, DeeDee finally sat down on a moldy stump. Darad was tired of asking strangers for directions to the demon world, getting strange looks, then vague instructions which told him nothing but the fact that demons were frowned upon in this world. DeeDee couldn't help but wonder if coming to this world was a great idea after all. For example, his feet were starting to kill him, and he had nothing better to do than walk, until he found something familiar to him. His memory has been all blurry ever since he plummetted to Althanas soil from above.

I wonder if I'll ever know what I'm doing here... DeeDee wondered. He continued on until he finally came to what looked like a portal. Within the swirling mass DeeDee could see red hot lava and flames, and he couldn't help but feel giddy. Finally he had found something more to his liking, and he immediately jumped through the portal without a second thought.

~~~

Moments later, Darad fell through the portal on hard rock. His mind seared with pain, and he quickly grabbed his head by reflex. He did not know what caused such pain, but it was almost too much to bear. DeeDee realized then that the cause must have been the portal, and so he murmured warnings. In front of him, about a mile or so off lay a massive city, which Darad immediately basked in. The greatness of it stood out in his eyes, and he knew that it was the capital of the area.

A few moments later, DeeDee came to the entrance and was quickly encountered by a demonic guard.

"Name, please," the guard ordered. Darad stuttered, but then regained himself. "Name's DeeDee, sah! Pleased to meet yah," he exclaimed, happily. "DeeDee's happy that there are demons on this world. DeeDee would not have been able to live with just humans and other creatures."

The demon guard looked at him as if he were some sort of retard, but shrugged it off. "You seem like a genuine demon, so I'll let you pass," he said.

"Much obliged, friend," DeeDee replied. He made for the markets, but found his way blocked almost immediately.

"Friend? I am not your friend," the extremely tempered guard replied. "If you don't want to mess with me, I'd suggest you get moving on your way."

DeeDee chuckled, but he said no more. He couldn't afford to get into a scuffle this early. He wanted to check out the town first.

Silence Sei
04-25-06, 01:38 PM
The streets of Haidia were bustling with activity, alive with the sounds of demon consumers in it's marketplace. Among the people shopping today was a young boy, who nobody realized was the great Hero of Radasanth, and his daughter. The two were in the market for a cure to Sei's ailment of being stuck in the body of a child, and restoring his old abilities. However, as mystical a place Haidia seemed to be, it was short of spells that would turn one back into an adult. The child-like duo would have to travel elsewhere in order to find a remedy.

"Papa, it's hopeless," Anita said, admitting defeat, "we're not going to get your body back, and we're going to be adults at the same time! I don't want to go on a double-date with my father!" The girls exclamations came off more as whining to the mystic, who merely smiled and looked at his child, unwavering determination in his eyes. "We will find a cure, Anita," Sei commented to her, "For every reaction there is an equal and opposing reaction, or have you never heard Santh Til Garos' theory?"

Anita looked up from the ground to her papa and nodded solemnly. She couldn't give up already, or she would be admitting defeat for the rest of her life. After all, Sei sacrificed his own body on numerous occasions to save Anita, the least she could do was help her father get his real body back. The girl held her head high, as if she were better than the demons they were walking past, with a newfound sense of self in mind. Of course, Anita spent so much time looking upwards to the sky, she was not paying attention to who she was heading towards.

Sei's began to speak out to stop his daughter, but it was too late. Anita Orlouge was approaching the entrance to Haidia, where a demon was having an aggressive conversation with a guardsman. Before Sei would be able to get the thought out and into Anita's mind, the girl would bump shoulders with DeeDee if the demon did not do something to move himself.

DeeDee
04-25-06, 05:21 PM
"Oof!"

Before he could make another step into town, DeeDee accidentally ran into a little girl. The guard took notice of this and headed over to where the accident occurred. "I'm sorry miss, is this man bothering you?" he asked. "Oh, sure, ignore the demon, your own kin!" DeeDee bellowed, his temper rising. "Maybe if you had paid more attention to your duties, you would have seen that this was an accident, and it was neither of our faults."

The guard's eyes moved to meet Darad's, who's fiery eyes were well ablaze with anger. The guard smirked, and replied, "I never said it was your fault, but now that you mention it, I saw you intentionally hit that young lady." DeeDee fumed and dug his claws into his palms to detain himself from making a move. "I did not hit her intentionally," he began, his eyes locating hers. "I'm truly sorry for that miss, and I hope you're alright." He shifted his attention back to the guard.

"I've had quite enough of your disrespect. I'd suggest you go back and stand where you're supposed to before I put you there," he snarled. When his temper rose this high, it was generally a good idea to stay away from the demon. Just in case, Darad began to silently draw letters in the air. He never knew if the guard would attack him without warning.

Silence Sei
04-26-06, 08:53 AM
Anita bumped into the demon known as DeeDee and made a sound not unlike his own. Sei let out a blank sigh as the girl fell to her bottom, and shook the cobwebs out of her mind. As she looked at the person, or thing, that she bumped into, she began to scoot back into her father's legs. Sei sighed once more before taking notice of the guardsman and the demon. It seemed there was bad blood between these two demons, which caught the mute's attention.

Approaching the demons, Sei merely smiled politely, and spoke to the guardsman first. "Please sir, it was Anita who ran into this gentleman. It should be her apologizing to him if anything. Please, we do not wish for any trouble kind guard, so please go back to your duties, if you will." Sei pleaded with the guard of the entrance, even going as far as cute childish puppy dog eyes to plead with him to get back to where he was.

Before he even got a response out of the guardsman, however, Sei looked to DeeDee and gave him a solemn nod. "I do apologize for my daughter's sense of depth perception, or rather lack thereof. I am known as 'Silence' Sei Orlouge, the 'Hero of Radasanth'. Whom may I ask am I speaking to?" The question was fairly simple, but the introduction would appear to be misleading. Nobody actually believed it when this fourteen year old child introduced himself as -the- Sei Orlouge.

Regardless, it was better to tell the truth and have someone think of you a liar, then to lie and have the whole world believe you. "Anita," Sei told his daughter, "I think it's high time you apologize to this demon." Anita nodded, eyes still wide in fear, and stood. After brushing the dust off of her blue dress, her crystalline eyes found DeeDee's form. She curtseid to the demon, "Please forgive my rudeness," she said, "I am Anita Orlouge, daughter of Sei Orlouge."

Zieg dil' Tulfried
07-15-06, 04:45 PM
Thread closed and moved due to inactivity.