PDA

View Full Version : Blood For A Dagger

Blood Dancer
08-21-07, 03:28 AM
It was a raining dark night with the full moon out, as a hooded man with glowing purple eyes stumbled into town. The few people on the streets that weren’t drunk noticed the man and began to stare motionlessly into his mysterious eyes missing the fact that the man’s cloak once a deep midnight black now a pure blood red. The hooded man ran into another man accidently but the other didn’t seem to care if it was an accident and draw forth his bluish broad sword. Sensing a threat the hooded man jumped back and removing his hands of his cloak. Now the opposing man, a taller stronger built man human looking, could see the dark elfish looking man’s dark coloured armor just through the small opening of his cloak. The large human drew his sword and held it in place in front of him facing the small looking ghost elf. He charged with a loud “roar” sound toward the elfish looking hooded man. See the human brute charging at him the hooded being ducked and slipped through the legs of the brute, while doing this the top of his cloak hood fell off his head and rested on his back, the elfish man was know out for the world to see. Wondering what the hell he was, the brutish human ask force fully

“What and who the hell are you?!”
“I am Hellion Von Ulf.” The hooded man exclaimed and continued.
“I am a vampuric elf, from dreth’kell a once peaceful town settlement, until YOU humans came a ruined our lives and burnt our town to the ground. I now wonder this strange place looking for more of my kin after we fled”
“That’s a very nice story you got there but, I am going to have to burn you to the ground so you can join your kin and your towns ash’s.” the human brute yelled as he grabbed everyone’s attention.

“You shal eat those words u pathetic human I will dance on your grave a drink your blood if you insult my kin or my home town once again.” Angrily hellion shouted, just as a crowd had formed.
“You, YOU THINK YOU CAN DEFETE ME?” the brute just managed to get out before laughing,
“I am the strongest man here, just look at me. Then there’s you a weak little weaponless elf…”
Just as the man finished that he came at hellion again but this time was ready for anything the little elf could do. As the brute took a swing of his blade it stopped just like that. Once the small amount of rising dust fell back to the ground everyone saw the brute standing over the elf with his gigantic sword stopped in place by two identical reddish coloured sabers, just as that was done the elf dropped his cloak to reveal the two sabers stealth’s and a red wood bow along with his few piercings on his lips and 2 ghostly white vampire fangs. The surrounding crowd screamed with fear when they say what he had done and at his two fangs. Also instantly the brute fell back to the ground and cried out with fear,
“I…I know you, you’re…” the enormous thug continued.
“The Blood Dancer”

The elf laughed a very cynical laugh and drew his blades back to his side pointing the ground.

“Yes, that is me” the elf alleged and continued
“What you going to do?”

“I WILL GUT U, and claim those swords while I am at it.”

Just as the brute finished his sentence he charged with his massive sword at hellion but was to slow and go stabbed in either knee-cap of the brute. With the thug laying helplessly on the ground bleeding for the knees, the dancer couldn’t help but bite him on the neck since it was the full moon. The dancers teeth began to glow a dark red as he sucked the blood from the already in pain brute, after he had had enough hellion drew one of his darker looking arrow and enchanted,

Hellion Von Ulf, la morte dall'introito scuro di effetto di anima questo essere umano ad un posto migliore ed ha la sua anima è usato per l'alimentazione delle nostre parentele guasti.

Hellion Von Ulf, death by dark blood impact take this human to a better place and let his soul be used for the feeding of our dead kin.

As hellion finished the enchantment he took a drop of his blood and placed it on the tip of the dark glowing arrow and stabbed it through the brutes chest hitting his heart as he finished a black aura formed a circle around the dead brute and he disappeared.
Just after a small boy walked up to the dancer with his cloak and handed it to him.
“Thanks child” hellion said pleased with himself.
“Sorry to bother you sir, but what did you do to him?” the small boy asked.
“ the enchant?” hellion said looking at the boy, “well that was one thing I remember about my home town a dark aura enchant that seals the killed body to a nice place but give the soul as food to my dead kin” continued the dancer.
“Wow, cool we here u go Mr.” the little child said giving hellion back his cloak.
As the boy ran off to his mother hellion stood there thinking of what his mother was like but remembering all the pain he put his cloak on and went into a small weapons store to find a more suitable ritual dagger.
“Hello there I am in the market for a dark energy sacrificial dagger for cheap” exclaimed the blood stained dancer, “ any chance u can help me?” he continued.

Moonlit Raven
08-22-07, 12:54 AM
Elena looked up as the door opened and frowned. Damn, I was jsut about to close the shop. An eyebrow rose at he man's appearence the other rose for a second when she heard his request. Shaking her head slightly, she pushed away her initial reaction and moved up to the counter to greet him.

"Good evening sir, I'm afraid this bazaar does not carry items like you are requesting." Below the counter, her fingers worried at the symbols embroidered in red silk of the dress she wore. This customer made her slightly uneasy and nervous. Fighting back the instinctive changes emotions now brought on she gestured to a near by rack of swords and daggers.

"Perhaps, you might look over the selection of weapons we have here and find something else to your taste?"

Proper grammar and sentence structure are encouraged in this and all forums. Forum slang is acceptable in ooc forum threads only.

Blood Dancer
08-22-07, 01:23 AM
Hellion was wondering why the elfish looking lady was staring,

"something the matter" he said softly.

Waiting for a reply he continued

"Any chance you have a scythe, with a black oak stem and steel or iron blade?" exclaimed hellion pleased with himself.
"By the way you look different from most elves i have seen before, any reason for this?"

Sorry not the best grammar man in the world ;)

Moonlit Raven
08-22-07, 02:41 AM
Elena was startled into laughter, a hand rose up to cover her mouth as she chuckled. Cutting off the surprised laughter she shook her head, then had to brush her dual tone hair out of her eyes.

"Sorry, about that sir. That is the first time I have ever been mistaken for a elf. I'm human. Well half human half vampire. I think I actually have a scythe like you are asking for. Hang on a moment." Elena hurried away, the loose silk of her dress swirling and fluttering around her petite body.

A few muffled thumps and cursed later a moderately rumpled looking Elena emerged from the back. In her pale hands the polished black oak of the scythe gleamed. Rounding the counter, she held the scythe out to the taller man.

"Here we go, its been setting in the back room for ages. I know I have a sling for it to be put in and free your hands. It's fifty gold for the sling."

No problem, well all need a little help. I have several friends that delight in pointing out stuff I've messed up.

Blood Dancer
08-22-07, 02:55 AM
"WOW, its marvelous will be perfect" hellion said looking very pleased now, "very sorry from before i mistook you for a elf your fangs just reminded me of lost kin" the hooded man continued whilst removing his ghostly face from under his hood revealing his own fangs.

Hellion walked closer to the shop's clerk and began examining her teeth and the beautiful scythe.

"I believe i might by that, but i won't be needing that sling. I have some fresh skin outside, the man won't be using it anymore. How much?" hellion alleged with a very cynical look upon his blood covered face.

Moonlit Raven
08-22-07, 03:12 AM
Elena obliged the man for a moment and smiled displaying teeth that had reverted back to their original, only slightly sharper than normal state. Handing the scythe over to the man she turned and walked back to the counter. Plucking a slender book from the corner she opened and began flipping through the pages.

"Found it, the scythe is 300 gold." Placing the book back in its place she hopped, resisting her weight on the counter for a moment as she grabbed a clean dark cloth from behind the counter. Holding out the cloth to him she smiled politely, her gaze moving away from the blood on his face.

"You have, a little blood on your face." A moment later it occurred to her to introduce herself. Mentally she chided herself for not following formalities.

"Excuse me for my lack of manners, I am Elena a pleasure meeting you."

Blood Dancer
08-22-07, 03:23 AM
the 300 in bracket is spendable right? lol sorry still very new

"Pleased to meet you Elena, i am Hellion or The Blood Dancer to the law. Don't worry many forget the manners when speaking to one in the state i am in now" hellion said enjoyfully, "and thank you for the cloth" he continued.

Just as he went for his wallet he heard men outside asking others what happened to the body outside.

"Sorry to be rude but i will pay for this now, i must be leaving i think someone is on to me" hellion exclaimed whilst getting ready to move

Moonlit Raven
08-22-07, 03:31 AM
Elena smirked and shook her head. I am going to start closing my doors an hour earlier, its always one in trouble that come in at the last moment.

"Leave the gold on the counter, Hellion. There is a door down the isle to your left that will take you to a alley. Should you come back to the bazaar, try to not bring trouble nipping at your heels." Elena smiled slightly to soften the chiding words.

"Good luck." She crossed her arms and leaned back against the counter after pointing out the isle.

Blood Dancer
08-22-07, 03:38 AM
"Thank you Elena, remember if you need someone to take the rap for something i have here. Already wanted for 'doing stuff' i shouldn't have" hellion said with a smile on his face as her ran for the door.

Hellion dropped the money on the counter and grabbed his new black oak scythe and ran for the ally.

Realizing he ran the wrong way, a law enforcer spotted him. As he ran toward the end of town another officer shot an arrow that just missed him.

"One day they are going to get me" he said to himself as he ran off into nearby woodland.

Moonlit Raven
08-22-07, 03:51 AM
Elena chuckled to herself as Hellion ran. Smiling she took her time walking around the counter and picking up the gold there.

"You two can come out now." Elena looked up as the twin Moontae looked out from the back room door. Almost out of sight the metal of their weapons glimmered in the light. Elena sighed to herself, wondering when the 'guards' Avery sent to watch her would return to their home.

"Serraphiel, please lock the door. I don't want any more customers tonight. Illianiel, check the back door, make sure its barred once more." Elena counted the gold as the two, beautiful, nude warriors headed to do as she asked.

"Guys, please keep the clothing I gave you on." Elena got a nod from Illianiel and a snort of disdain from Serraphiel.

Transaction complete. Blood Dancer gains a steel bladed scythe, with black oak shaft and gains 100 EXP for character interactions. Losses 300 gp (voucher).