The SpellSword
04-25-06, 01:22 PM
Name: Max
Race:human
Hair Color:white
Eye Color:red
Height:6 foot
Weight:140 lbs

Personality: hot headed guy and he is very sensitive around girls.

Appearance: he has red demon like eyes and blue hair. his ears are perfectly formed and proper width from his head his nose has a small indent in it where he was beat down by his own father and he has a scar around his left eye.

Skills:

Weapon proficancy: he can wield his long sword with ease and can keep up to anyone that has gone through military academy. He is below average blade skill with his normal sword.

SpellSword:He can imbue his weapon with one of the 3 elements he had learnt while in mage school (fire, ice, and lightning) spell sword adds extra damage fire burns the foe ice slows foes attack and lightning stuns foe. lasts for 1 minute. and can only be one element at a time
(( 2 a thread))

Magic:
Fire: he can cast a fireball the size of a fist about 35 feet and then it disappears stuns a foe for four seconds
(( 8 a thread))

Ice: He can cast a ice shield the size of a buckler that only lasts 30 seconds and is as durable as iron
((7 a thread and last 1 post))

lightning: He can cast a single bolt of lighting roughly 25 feet
stuns the foe for ten second
(( 8 a thread))

Equipment: Iron platemail that covers his upper torso ,and a iron longsword he imbues magic into.

History:His parents had sent him away to magic school with high hopes. Later, seeing his grades his parents had put him into two diferent magic classes along with his already one class he now had 3 classes fire ice lightning

when he joined his fire class and lightning class he started talking to a nother boy right beside him and he became friends and then one day while they were talking they came up with an idea to imbue weapons with natural magic and they decided to try it.

So he studied the idea with the help of a friend . Eventually, Aramil left with out telling him where he was going. Finding himself soon to graduate, he made an extra effort to finish his special training without his friend who had learnt it just before he left and the day before graduation tests the professer of arms and magic called him down and told him the key to using his technique and instently his sword ignited with fire. and he was told where his once best friend had gone and was sent on his way

Redeemer
04-25-06, 05:42 PM
-I need to know what damage your spells can do.

-I also need to know what damage your spellsword adds, and how often you can use it.

-No, not 2 a post or 1 a post. That's far too often. Either a certain amount of times per thread, or use some sort of scale.

-How much of your body is covered by the platemail.

The SpellSword
04-25-06, 06:35 PM
think i fixed it hopefully lol

Redeemer
04-25-06, 07:18 PM
You can still use Ice and fire too many times. Cut those both in half.

I'd like you to wear less platemail, because you have these other things. Maybe just the upper or lower half of his body?

Do you have any fighting skill with the sword? If you do, put that in your skills section, and it must be moderate.

The SpellSword
04-25-06, 07:34 PM
there should be done now

Redeemer
04-26-06, 05:42 AM
-I need to know how long the sword imbue lasts, as well as how many times you can use it.

he can wield use long sword with almost no ease

Not sure what that means.

The SpellSword
04-26-06, 06:13 AM
should be done now

Redeemer
04-27-06, 05:52 AM
Right, I need you to put below average skill with the blade. After that, I will approve.

The SpellSword
04-27-06, 08:41 AM
DONE! yeah now maybe i can help out my friend aramil

Redeemer
04-27-06, 02:20 PM
-LAst thing, I need your sword imbue to be useable only 2 times a thread. And it can only be for one element at a time. These effects can be resisted. Edit that in, and then I'll approve you.

The SpellSword
04-27-06, 04:30 PM
Go Go Go It Is A Go I Am Done!!

Redeemer
04-27-06, 09:36 PM
On the basis you will not use your spells in rapid succession, as in you can't fire them off machine gun style, you are approved.

Do not powergame.