PDA

View Full Version : Words come priceless...

Sven
08-23-07, 09:36 AM
The cell was a dark shadowed corridor as it seemed. No one to talk to, no one to save him. Just Sven, about as alone as he was helpless. The prison guard sweeped around the corner, "Ey, you! Get over here!". He said as he unlocked the gate and jerked Sven out of his so called home. "Your goin to the big dogs you piece of trash, yah ready?". The man said as his flabby face began to jiggle as he chuckled. As the guard drug his partner out of the cell block hallway, the light shining in his eyes was devastating yet beautiful. Sven couldn't remember the last time he was in broad daylight, even when he was prison free. The cold rocky gravel scraped the bottom of his feet as he went shoeless into the massive room. Once he entered the large area he was asked to drop to his knee's before the council.

"Sven! You have commited a obsurd amount of crime. You have stolen, you have murdered guards and you have tryed to bring this goverment to thiers knees" The aged councilman said as he chuckled staring how Sven was dropped to his knees. "Not only have you became a disgusting slave in this dome, but you also have accomplished nothing with your so called way with words!" The man said as he chuckled and giggled some more. "We are offering a plan" the man said. Sven rose his head and stared pondering what the mans next words would be. "Since you have made this goverment lose money, because you stopped and hindered many of our plans, we need a way to make money. Well you seem to have become the talk of the town" Sven gazed at the man and smirked then gave a wink. "Since you are very well known and somewhat of an underground leader, we are putting you to battle with the commander of the army you despise of. We will try to gather your followers and let then in on the upcoming event because we would like them to see that thier oh so called leader has accomplished nothing but death." Sven gave a look of disgust to the man.

Sven coughed to clear his throat. "Sir, you have given me an offer I am about to turn down once I know a wee bit of information. If I refuse to fight, what will be done?" The council man returned that same smirk Sven had given him earlier. "Death." the man said with a stern face.

Sven rose to his feet, the guards readied their crossbows. "Bring me to the pit. Let me show you why i've became so popular." Sven said as he spat at the ground towards the council man.

The guards snatched Sven's arms and tugged him toward the arena. The battle had spawned. In the distance ahead of him he could hear the announcer. "And now ladies and gentleman!! Sven Van Baronmoore! Watch in amazement as he fights your fierce military commander. Yes ladies and gentleman, this fight is to the death!" a clapping applause arose from the crowds, and Sven forgot to ask what would be given to him if won the fight. He had fought the man before and it was a hard fight and no winner was defined, they just both parted. But now.... Now they have returned for a second chance.

((Solo))

Sven
08-27-07, 01:04 PM
The heat began to blaze Sven's skin as he walked out upon the sandy dust covered battle field. Sven could see dry rib cages, blood stained walls, and worm hole driven skulls avast the landscape. He gazed towards the sky, and all that was above him was a pestlilent crowd. Every face he met, gave him a look of disgust. He spun around gazing at faces until he met a face that no look of hatred was seen. The only aspect of this persons face he could see was beauty. Her sleek curved cheeks leading to her prominant beloved lips made her fatal to observe. Here hair swayed freely in the wind sometimes covering her mesmerizing eyes. Those vibrant green eyes stared into the nervous yet peaceful eyes of Sven. He felt as if he was in heaven, and nothing could distract him from what he was gazing at. The guard kicked him forward onto the sand to return his attention back to the money making battle. Sven's vision went from seeing a spoonful of stunning beauty to seeing sand then his steel rapier clinked upon the sand he was staring at. Sven gave a smile and stood to his feet.

He spun the rapier one more time and gave a nod, confirming it was his sword. It seemed the battle was about to begin for the guards had then closed the arena crowd entrance. The screaming and cheerin had came to a pause and soon the other arena doors flung open.

Captain Breat Helshing walked out onto the field not letting his eyes wander from Sven's at all. He pulled out a shortsword from its sheith and clutched his sheild. "Sven. Here is were we finish what I would have won. Here my enemy, is where you will forever perish and soon become another addition to the bone waste upon us." The man said as he spat at the ground before him.

Soldiers in the front row stood to attention and saluted their commander as he gazed at them. He gave them a signal and they returned to their seats. As they sat the announcer spoke once again. "Everyone, now that both men are ready to go, lets get this started! Task one shall begin at this very moment. How todays competition will be held is that each man will be given three tasks by the other man. After the three tasks of each man, they will then fight sword to sword!"

The announcer cleared his throat. "Since Captain Helshing leads our army and dedicates his life to protecting us all, He will give the first task to Sven."

Breat looked up at the announcer and bowed while smiling. He returned his sharp piercing eyes to Sven. "Your first task will be to fight these beasts and prevail winning. If you do, you piece of waste, You may give me a task."

Breat walked to the gate and walked into the front row with his men and clutched his hands and began to watch in interest while along giving a smirk to his enemy. The gate opened once again and six fierce lions came roaring out of the doors. Sven readied himself as once came running at him. The lion shot into mid air with a leap and Sven dropped to the ground. He waited until the lion was above him and then shot his rapier high and swift through the beast. A second one came from behind and Sven saw out of the corner of his eye the lion snapping at the air while running. Sven stayed with the back turned to it until it gave a fatal strike to Sven's waist. Sven shot his rapier under his arm and towards the face of the lion. It only cut the lions face which made it still a problem to face. He turned fast and grabbed he lion by the neck and jerked his head sideways snapping its neck. The lion quickly laid to rest.

There were three left and Sven was pushed against the wall. A man in the front row above him let a long spit ball come crushing upon the top of Sven's head followed by a rude remark. As this scene was taking place one of the three remaining lions came lashing towards Sven. Quick thinking did him good at this time. He yanked his long belt off of his waist and swung his arm straight up which sent the belt flailing like a whip towards the old man. The black leather belt circled and latched around the mans neck and once Sven saw this accomplished he pulled with his entire might jerking the man over the railing and in between the beast and Sven. Sven dropped his side of the belt and with two hands bent down to grab the man off of the ground. He waited until the lion was close enough then hurled the man towards the lion. The cat snapped at the mans shoulder and hooked onto the man while he was in mid air. The beast ripped the man to shreds and banished him from the arena by giving him the ticket of death. Sven took advantage of the priceless time he had while the lion was gnawing away at the man and drove the blade into the side of the cat. He sent a kick towards the beast and knocked him off of Sven's blade.

Sven gazed at the ripped and deformed man and smiled. He wiped the vibrant blood off of his blade upon the mans cheek. All along he realized that there were two lions remaining. He swung his body around and shot out his blade in preperation. After he readied himself he gave out a loud laugh and held his stomach in humor. The remaining two were on the other side of the battle field and it seemed to be the right time of the month because the remaining two posed no threat to Sven. They at the time were mating. Sven laughed loudly and turned to face Breat and gave him a shoulder shrug then a smirk which gave the message, <i>Guess this is going to be an easy ending.</i>

Sven grasped his blade and walked stealthy towards the two "mooded" lions. He drove his sword into the back of the lion whom was mounting the other. Once the lion realized that action was no longer being served, she turned pondering what was the problem. Sven swiftly and fiercly brought his blade upon the lions neck and drove it ruthlessly until the beast was decapitated.

Sven gave a grin to the now silent crowd. He bent to the sand and picked up the bloodied head. He then walked across the field to Breath smiling the entire time. Once on the other side he lunged the head high into the air. It flew towards the captain then ended up into Breath's lap. Sven gave a satisfied smirk and then gave the hand gesture saying lets go.

Sven
08-28-07, 03:55 PM
The crowd sat in awe to be present for Breat's response and reaction. He grabbed the bloody head and clasped it with both hands, putting as much pressure on it as he could. His guards could see his massive muscles flexing as well as a sound of cracking, soon after the decapitated head smoldered and crushed inward. Breat threw the head onto the ground and rose to his feet.

The crowd was split some cheered, they must have been supporters of the military. While some boo'ed and shouted in disapproval. Breat grasped his sword and shield and walked upon the sandy battle field awaiting his task. Sven smirked as the man walked back onto the sandy floor. "Are you ready parasite?" Sven said as he eyed the man up and down. "My task may seem simple, but one you cannot accomplish. This will require no strength as well as no endurance."

Breat gave a puzzled face. The crowd rose to thier feet. Sven cleared his throat before he announced, "You Breat, must go into the stands and speak to an angel in the row above you. You wont have to physically resist her no. But you will indeed have to resist her mentall and emotionally. Your weakest points."

Breat laughed then shouted "Who is this angel you call I can seduce her quickly and complete my task!" Sven pointed to the epitome of beauty sitting in the row above Breat. Breat trudged up the stairs he gave a smile to the woman before stating "Mam, what is it that your name is?"

The woman gazed down at Sven who was watching axiously. She coughed then yelled loud enough for the entire arena to hear, "My name is Kayleigh. I live down the road to the west near the hilliards" She said as she gave a hard look at Sven and winked.

"Ok Kayleigh, what is it you like in a man?" as Breat gazed down at his massive bicepts.

"I like a man who can make me ruthlessly fall in love with words" She said as she gazed downward at Sven. The Revolutionary smiled and bowed before the lady.

"One last question to ask her scum! Is she single?" Sven shouted.

"Mam are you single, the trash below me asks" Breat said with a look of hatred on his face.

"Yes." Kayleigh said as she winked once again at Sven.

"That is enough fool" Sven shouted as he beckoned the man to the field.

"What a waste! You expect that to tire me at all? You wasted your turn to slave! In case you forgot, we are fighting after these tasks and im damn sure thats physical!" Breat shouted as he crossed his arms.

Sven gazed over at the man and realized he did waste a turn but recieved information he was dying to know. "With me, Nothing is out to waste disregard why I said that you will see in the end just spit out your task" The crowd looked befuddled after he stated "You will see in the end".

Sven
08-28-07, 06:34 PM
Breat stood on the sandy floor stern and still. "Your second task will be your last!" Breat said with a tone of anger in his voice. "You seemed to take down six fierce lions at once but Sven, can you take down me and my men?" The man said laughing and gazing at his fifty to sixty men on the front row. Sven instantly gazed at the announcer as if this was illegal. Breat giggled. "What? Can the leader do this task or no---"

Breat was interupted and finished his insult with a pause and stutter. Sven spun around once and shiethed his rapier. "Ladies! Gentlemen! Have you been oblivious to see that this man is slowly but surely banishing your life? He has put you all through the hell of hell. Ladies and gentlemen you are peering into satans eyes." Sven said as he pointed to Breat. "Yes your time in the stands is fine, but how swiftly will your life take a U-turn after this is over? Yes, you are correct. Back to slavery, control, hell. You sit there and quickly think. Do you want to stand by "satan" in the pits of hell or stand independent and free?" Heads began to nod in agreement and soon roars rose from the stands. Everyone began to open there eyes and minds and soon a massive riot broke out. Drinks began flying towards Breat as well as breads and foods.

Sven reached into his pocket, he pulled out a coin shaped piece and slammed into the ground in between Breat and him. Once the smoke cleared Sven had the support for he was back by fifteen to twenty men and women.

"So.... Wanna still do your task eh?" Sven said as he shot a wink Breats way. The arena doors flung open and fifteen soldiers of Breats militia came charging out, weaponless. Sven thought they used no weapons to be able to have this task. The line of audience stood parralel to the line of soldiers. The announcer spoke once again. "ONE, TWO, THREE! AND THEY ARE OFF!" as that was shouted, the two temporary armys clashed into each other and began to ruthlessly go into combat.

Taskmienster
10-02-09, 03:33 PM
This thread has been waiting for over a year. If you would like to complete it, or work on it further, you can PM myself or another staff member and ask for it to be moved. However, till that time, it will be resting in the Citadel Archive forum.

Thanks,
~Task