PDA

View Full Version : Cratoz The Holy Knight

Cratoz The Holy Knight
08-29-07, 05:08 AM
Name: Cratoz Last Name unkown

Race: Seraph Angel (highly ranked angel)

Hair Color: Dark Brown

Height: 6'1"

weight: 167 pounds

Personality: Cratoz is Serious let calm fellow, likes to spend time with his family and friends. He Enjoys Fighting basically and also protecting the ones he love and his kingdom. He is sometimes cocky in battle and self centers himself most of the time. He also loves to look into the heavens or into the far distance.

Appearance: Cratoz's appearance is rarely seen. He wears this shining white plate armor set, usually having his helment off. His eyes are rather unusal for an angel as if he still has rage inside of him. His armor is the only thing he wears, his face is very elegant and smooth somewhat showing the figure of a very passionate man.

History: On June 11, 1567 He was born in the Kingdom of El Kardian, the oldest kingdom in history. His father named Sunjin was the king of El Kardian and His mother named Cassandra, queen of El Kardian. His childhood ended when he hit 10 years old because of a huge war between El Kardian and Grandall which was also a huge kingdom that wanted my father's gold resources but my father refused. but my father was asassainated from grandall bandits. Before my mother and father were king and queen they were knights...noble knights in the 47th unit for el Kardian. Lucky, they survived 5 wars..they were considered legends. My father was shot with a posionous dagger while i was at the age of 11. so i lived with my mother and she once told me to become a knight and fight for my father and i did....At the age of 15 i became a Knight with 2 of my best friends Giradot and Galahad. we were in the 14 regiment army Unit this was during the time when El Kardian's whole economy dropped 67 percent, childern were starving, women were too weak to work because there was no food. my mother was sick during that time and killed from a pack of bandits while she was trying to survive. at first i was in the order of the dragon army,soon ibecame one of the knights of the round table for my kingdom el kardian. A high ranked knight, i was sent to war against Grandall that had threatened our kingdom for more than 50 years. so our army was outnumbered 800 to 3500 sadly our knights lost i was the only survivor. we took out 1500 of there soliders. i pretended as a dead man and returned to El Kardian or what was left of it. As i tried to rebuild El Kardia my higher ranked officer Sir Perceval turned on me and attempted to kill me as we battle stabbing each other through the heart i died..and became one of the legendary knights with my parents.

Skills: mastered at Swordmanship, moves a little faster than an average human, uses energy from within the heavens..

Equipment: Long Sword and Shield, bow and arrows. Dragon clan crest (keeps this to remember his past)

using holy energy: outstanding
blinding:decent
bow and arrows: bad
using speed to dogde attacks: decent

Karuka
08-29-07, 11:22 AM
All right, I'm going to ask you to make a lot of changes here; I wouldn't approve something this strong until at least level 4.

First, we don't allow full plate armor at Level Zero. You can have an iron breastplate or a shield and a helmet, and your sword can be made of steel.

You can be 1.5x as fast as an ordinary human being. You can have a holy energy attack that can do mild to moderate damage 3 times per day or major damage once. You can have above average sword skills and below average archery skills.

If you so choose, your holy energy MAY be a light attack strong enough to temporarily blind your opponent, but only with OOC permission.

Finally, I have a question: what do you mean by "duplicating swords," and how often can you send them through this "nonexistent plane?"

Cratoz The Holy Knight
08-29-07, 10:14 PM
fine i shall wear no upper armor just iron leggings with a sword and shield..
and the speed shall be 1.5x..

alright what i mean by duplicating creating clones from my sword spinning around me at a rapid speed.. i can only go nonexistant once in a battle

Karuka
08-30-07, 01:13 AM
I don't like the nonexistant bit at this level, and I don't like the sword duplicates, either.

You can have, instead, above average swordsmanship at this level, and save that skill for a higher level.

Please edit these changes into your profile and post here to let me know when it's done.

Cratoz The Holy Knight
08-30-07, 02:10 AM
alright i did change it..

Karuka
08-30-07, 02:43 AM
I think you misunderstood me.

I'd like you to format your skills like this:

Swordsmanship: Cratoz is above average in the use of his sword. While he could easily be bested by an experienced swordsman, an amateur or someone who only has a little training in the art would find it difficult to keep up.

Archery: While Cratoz has a bow and arrows, he prefers to use his sword and his holy attacks, so his skill with these is below average.

Agility: Cratoz has worked diligently for many years in the arts of armed combat, and this has increased his agility. He is currently 1.5x as fast as the average human.

Divine Attacks: Cratoz is aligned with higher powers. This currently manifests as an attack. 3 times per day, he may do minor damage to an opponent, or he may do moderate damage twice per day, or major damage once per day. This applies mainly to characters at about Cratoz's strength, stronger characters will be less affected, weaker characters will be more affected. This spell might do slightly more damage to characters more vulnerable to holy energy. If he chooses to do so, Cratoz may manifest this attack as a bright enough light to briefly daze or blind an opponent.