PDA

View Full Version : Malice

Ashiakin
04-26-06, 08:27 PM
Years ago, Malice was founded by Max Dirks as a tool for the powerful to use in the subjugation of Althanas. Although its core membership has always been small, ranging from only one to five members, the organization's name still often inspires fear in the hearts of many. Malice played a noted role in the Bazaar Wars, engaging the Red Hand and its mercenaries in combat along Radasanthian trade routes as to keep the markets open to their own manipulations. The group also launched a successful assault against the Grey Braves by assailing their headquarters in Salvar, leaving their tower and their organization in ruins.

Shortly after the war on the Grey Braves, Max Dirks gave up his position as leader of Malice and left the group. The group fell into disarray after the loss of its founder and its remaining members went their separate ways. Recently, however, Ashiakin Xan-ris Azzarak has stepped forward and proclaimed himself the new leader of Malice. None of its previous members have made their decisions on whether they will rejoin or not clear.

Malice is a loose cabal of mafiosi and gangsters, tricksters and charlatans: the elite of the crafty and immoral of Althanas. Any member of Malice may request that the group perform an action, legal or illegal, and all members are required to comply (provided that the requested action does not present a conflict of interest between any members.) Although Ashiakin is the leader of Malice, his main job is to act as a coordinator and resolve conflicts of interest within the group. When Malice is not carrying out a requested action by a particular group member, it supports itself by dabbling in all sorts of illegal operations. It is unknown exactly what illegal operations it performs, but it is widely assumed that there are few illicit activities on Althanas that Malice does not have a hand in.

Membership, as always, may be obtained through invitation only.

Andrew
04-26-06, 09:18 PM
If it's invitation only, what's this thread here for? Should people ask to be invited? Seems a little bit daft to me. You're going to have to work a little harder if you want to sell this group to anyone worth their salt.

Ashiakin
04-26-06, 09:45 PM
I just put it up here to let people know that Malice was still around.

Letho
04-26-06, 09:46 PM
I think it's their way to say that they are still here and that if you need to ask questions in this thread, you're not one of the invited. ;)

EDIT: Like I said.

Andrew
04-26-06, 10:02 PM
I wouldn't want to be in any club that would have me anyway.

Also, I mostly just posted because I like to give Ashiakin a hard time.

Yari Rafanas
04-27-06, 02:23 AM
Mm, Malice.

Silence Sei
04-27-06, 11:31 AM
This PG is also known as 'Never let Sei in no matter what'. Malice was just easier to pronounce XD

Storm Veritas
04-28-06, 07:50 AM
That's wonderful and all, but you can count on me as down, not unlike James Brown.

It's a man's world, baby.

Zephyriah
04-28-06, 08:23 AM
Zeph is a part of Malice now? What is the world coming to? Definitely a man's world :)

Thoracis
04-28-06, 04:20 PM
Do I need to say anything?

Bohemia
04-28-06, 04:28 PM
So, when are you girls going to go on your first shopping trip?

Thoracis
04-28-06, 04:43 PM
Sunday afternoon. Need anything?

Bohemia
04-28-06, 04:45 PM
Yes. I broke my last pair of heels. If you could get me a six inch in a black, that would be awesome.

Yari Rafanas
04-28-06, 04:45 PM
Sunday afternoon. Need anything?

Are you guys picking up any food? I'm kind of hungry.

Ashiakin
04-28-06, 05:09 PM
Are you guys picking up any food? I'm kind of hungry.

We have plenty of fish. I bet you'll never guess where we got them.

If you're a member of Malice, please take note of the fact that you can now go to User CP: Edit Profile and add Malice as your PG. The next time I see us all on AIM together (or maybe just three of us) I'm going to pull us into a chat so we can discuss the upcoming bake sale and talent show.

Arawn
05-09-06, 07:42 PM
Yeah, I was invited into Malice by Max a while back and did my share of the Grey Braves slaughtering.

I got a replacement computer only recently (last one stolen) and just wanted to say I'm active as both an RPer and a Malice member, if needed.

Renzokuken
06-09-06, 08:33 PM
Malice, eh? Never heard of them...

Futsuriai
06-09-06, 08:53 PM
I guess I'm still in this, no?

Sighter Tnailog
08-26-06, 12:57 AM
I've always been in it. Findelfin is one evil pastry-selling sumbitch.