PDA

View Full Version : Xulltana vs. Everlast

Xulltana
09-09-07, 10:19 AM
Xulltana had been traveling for a few days, only hearing bits and pieces about the news that was happening all over Althanas. He had heard of conflicts, and tensions between a few of the countries of Althanas, and the possibility of wars between small village and kingdoms. But, he did not concern himself with the stupidity of politicians. They may run a country, but they did not have the smarts to do it properly. Surely they would think of everyone else who would be torn apart by the conflicts of warring countries, so there should be no wars with innocent lives at risk. But politicians did not concern themselves with peons. This is why Xulltana tried to stay away from kingdoms, as he may be forced into arms once more.

Xulltana decided to best hide himself this time, inside the battle arena. He had not tested himself in quite sometime, and choose the Citadel as his place. Only, there were no other opponents to be seen around, but the sound of battle was heard inside these great stonewalls. But there was a book; it was of pervious battles and contestants. Looking it over, he picked out a random name. Everlast.

One of the members of the Citadel looked at Xulltana with a curious eye. “I want to face this man, can you find him for me?” Xulltana asked, and the man nodded quickly and walked away into the city streets. “Good. Now, it is almost time,” Xulltana looked over the walls, it showed arrows and room numbers an easy way to find which room you were supposed to fight in, something he was not given. When he turned back to the book, a small piece of paper had been placed a top it, with the number three written on it. “I guess this is where I go?”

Walking, and following the arrows that were inscribed on the walls, he soon found the door. It was a large and wide door, with two doors. Made of thick wood, and heavy. Xulltana had a difficult time pushing on door open. This must be how they get them to stay in the arena, if they tried to push, they would easily be cut down from behind. A sure way to make sure the fight happened.

When he finally did get the door open, he was immediately inside a huge coliseum. It consisted of a large open area made for fighting. A platform took up most of the area, raising up about two feet, and giving it five feet between the walls and the platform on all sides. There were stairs, each one about the same height of the platform. Two feet thick each stairs, and about ten steps until the seats of the coliseum. A good advantage spot, Xulltana thought quickly.

Walking to the stairs, he had little difficulty trying to climb them. Walking around the circular seats, he sat down, facing towards the door. Of course, he wouldn’t fire upon an opponent who didn’t know he was there; this was a place of, advantage. He would have a head start no matter who his opponent would be.

Everlast
09-09-07, 11:19 AM
Everlast was Wondering around Radasanth, It was Boring today for some reason so when he saw someone running down from the citadel he obviously was curious. So when the man which Everlast could now tell was a Monk ran into Town, Everlast Walked up to meet Him. The Monk was out of breath so Everlast told him to wait and catch his Breath before relaying the message.

The Monk nodded and regained his breath then started speaking.

“There’s a fight for you at the citadel you must go right away the Fighter is waiting in the arena” He said as he started tugging at my arm and trying to lead me to the citadel.

“What a fight? I didn’t sign up for a fight but heck I guess its something to do today.” Everlast said as he started sprinting to the Citadel.

When he arrived he stopped and slowed his breathing to get his breath back as the monk caught up.

“Ok Monk let’s go to this fight” Everlast said as he walked in through the open citadel door.

The monk showed Him the way to the two double, thick, wooden doors. Everlast unsheathed his sword and walked into the arena and he looked around. It was a huge coliseum with a platform in the middle and seats all around it.

As Everlast was scanning the battlefield he saw a figure in the seats looking almost exactly at him. Everlast looked around for cover but there really was none at all.

Taskmienster
10-02-09, 03:33 PM
This thread has been waiting for over a year. If you would like to complete it, or work on it further, you can PM myself or another staff member and ask for it to be moved. However, till that time, it will be resting in the Citadel Archive forum.

Thanks,
~Task