PDA

View Full Version : The Gol'Bron

Sorahn
09-16-07, 04:49 PM
Don’t shoot me but I’m making another thread so I can keep up with things better and also announce a few things. Subscribe to this thread, bookmark it, whatever you gotta do cause this page will be updated with current info.

First order of business: This clan aint dead yet! However I feel like that’s the way we’re heading if we don’t get activity up. To be honest, I’m a bit disappointed at the lack of participation so far. A lot of this has been my fault for not getting things moving, which I plan to fix right now! Announcing our mission board! I want there to be a central location to list missions relevant to each sect, including current threads, past threads, and quest ideas available for claiming.

In Progress

The Forgotten Fist (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?t=12195) - Open to clan members
Justice Depends on your Perspective (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?t=10762) - All clan members - feel free to jump in!
Trial by Fire (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?t=6701) – Lorenor, Sorahn, Tenki, & Renjiro – Closed
Forging their destiny (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?t=7867) - Lorenor & Sorahn - Trade thread

Completed

A Time of Prophecy (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?t=5926) – Ranger & Lorenor – 61
Reestablishing What was Lost (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?t=5803) – All clan members – 57.5

Upcoming

A couple quests following the big clan thread above
Missions available for members

Ranger has started a new clan mission to retake the old Red Hand headquarters known as Pandemonium's Fist, which lies in caves deep under Mount Drakenthrone.

Ranger also started an IC recruitment thread found here. (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?t=12194)

Also, the town name contest was a total flop. Only one person submitted names, so I came up with a better idea. I decided on a name, which should prove rather interesting, to be announced toward the end of the new clan thread. So watch out for that.

Sorahn
09-19-07, 09:40 PM
I'm double posting because I can. Even though I shouldn't have to.

Your response to this thread was overwhelming. :p So far only Lorenor has submitted town name ideas to the contest. Plus, obviously no one has suggested any ideas for clan activity.

If it comes down to it, Lorenor, Tenki, Ranger, and I will run this clan by ourselves. We're that devoted to it. But we want to make this group as big as it can be. We want to have active members. We want to be the best and most awesome PG on Althanas, and we can't do that without YOU.

So post here and at least say something! Let us know you're still alive and at least plan on writing something with the clan in the future. Otherwise I'm gonna go cry. You don't want to make me cry, do you?

Witchblade
09-19-07, 09:48 PM
lol, I'm still alive and plan on writing stuff with the clan... actually I was just thinking of taking on a mission of some kind. But c'mon, I've been away for a month and a half and I have some stuff planned with Xillium! Just because I don't post in here, doesn't mean I'm not planning stuff.

Dark Temptress
09-19-07, 09:53 PM
Actually, now would be a good time to initiate this character into the Gol'bron as I have free time. So, if anyone's interested in doing a quest to get A'rai into the clan, pop a message my way.

Farsight
09-19-07, 10:26 PM
I (Ranger) am still here, no worries. Just drop me a line and I'll get on whatever. I don't want to try and jump in a billion threads again, so I'm laying low for the moment. Probably going to do a solo with Farsight and a huge series of solo's/co-ops with Eyes of...

However, I'm still here and willing to help, as much as I can. Though that may be limited with my rping skill being muy d-e-d.

Sorahn
09-20-07, 02:04 PM
Alright that's cool. I was just trying to make sure that everyone hadn't forgotten about the clan. ;) lol Witchblade and Ranger, yall are excused.

As for upcoming missions, my creative output has kind of stalled on that one for the moment. That's why I was asking for suggestions or any ideas on what we could do.

Temptress, I'd be willing to do a quest with you if you have anything particular in mind. I'm sure there's some others that would be willing to jump in too, just let me know.

Also, everybody don't forget about the town naming contest. There's no way I can come up with a cool name that's why yall gotta help me out. I know some of yall can think up some amazingly awesome names.

Mutant_Lorenor
09-27-07, 12:08 AM
Gang I need some help. These two quests aren't necessarily Gol'bron quests but they are LORENOR quests and I want to complete them. I figured it would be best to ask for help from fellow Gol'bron members. This is a dual recruit. I need one good person for each of those quests. I'm taking the first person that applies for each one. So here it is, help a brother out fellas. I just want to complete these two quests in my back log. I had the people in them drop both of them and its really annoying.

One takes place in Corone and the other takes place in Haidia.

The Endless Book 1 (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?t=5938)

Time of Prophecy (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?t=5926)

I really need somebody to help me finish that quest. Ranger seems to have dropped from it and I would like an active member to help me finish this thing out. I'll rp with anybody I don't care, I just need to get these two done.

MetalDrago
10-08-07, 02:34 PM
Any chance of letting an Oldtimer Althanas member join up? I'm trying to get back into the swing of things, and Lorenor here said this place might just be perfect for me.

Sorahn
10-08-07, 02:48 PM
Sure thing. Welcome aboard.

Any idea which sect(s) you want to join? They were listed in the other thread, sorry they're not here. You got:

The Red Hand - merchants and tradesmen - responsible for making money - requires you learn/practice a trade.

The Gol Bron - religious foundation - responsible for the clan's connection to the Thayne deities - requires that you choose a patron deity (see the thayne lore)

The Black Hand - mercenaries - responsible for doing the clan's dirty work - requires that you kill things, and other such... ehm... "tasks".

You can be in any one or combination of these, or all of them. Just depends on your character's nature regarding religion, trades, or killing stuff.

If you want to get active in some stuff, Lorenor's got some quests that need some people. If not those then we've got some more clan threads coming up soon. I'm trying to spur some activity around here. :p

MetalDrago
10-08-07, 10:19 PM
I'd say a combination of the Gol Bron with the Red Hand would be a good match for MD...

I know I want to have MD learn Alchemy and how to place enchantments on weapons, and the Thayne I choose will be... Khal'Jaren... MetalDrago always did pride himself more on his knowledge than his swordplay. Besides, it would be a big chance for him to be something of a student instead of a teacher, as he has been required to be at some times... Is this ok?

Sorahn
10-08-07, 10:48 PM
Looks good man, got you written down. Welcome to the clan! ;)

Of Free Will
10-09-07, 12:38 AM
I'n still here, though I can't promise that my activity will pick up any time soon. Got alot going on IRL. On top of that real life seems to attack me at random moments, thus slowing my activity. None the less, I'm still here and still a faithful member of the Gol'Bron.

Ranger
10-09-07, 08:44 AM
Posted Pavel, I should be able to keep up for now, we'll see. Let's get this knocked out either way... move on with the group and such. lol

Mutant_Lorenor
10-09-07, 11:15 AM
Thanks my dude. Glad to see you're back in action like I said in the thread. Yeah hopefully we can finish this bad boy up pretty soon. If you wanna do a GM'ed quest with me in the FQ let me know cause as you know I'm the GM for Salvar. I want to see a LOT of Gol'bron involvement in the FQ.

Sorahn
10-15-07, 09:57 PM
Alright. Tomorrow marks one month since I made the first post and started the naming contest. I said I would give about that long to submit names.

However...

Even after a month, Lorenor was the only one who submitted any ideas for a town name. That's just sad.

So I'm extending the deadline. Come on people, this is your opportunity to impact the clan in a big way and put the name YOU came up with on everyone's lips. Plus you get 500 gp out of it! It's a win-win situation! I know some of yall out there are master namers because I've seen some really cool ones on this site, so lets hear some ideas!

I'll extend this for maybe a couple of weeks. Get your ideas in as soon as possible!

Doomsday
12-16-07, 11:38 PM
Pavel asked me to join with this character since I'm not using daggertail anymore^^

Rith
12-27-07, 07:53 PM
I'm still alive, but I'm not sure the PG is...

Sorahn
12-28-07, 01:30 AM
Doomsday you're approved.... er... again.

The question I've been asked by a lot of people (Rith not being the first) is are we dead. The straight answer is no. We are still active, although perhaps dormant. Lorenor and I are still collaborating some stuff behind the scenes, but I'm starting to run out of excuses. I'm gonna go ahead a tell you that it's entirely my fault that this group hasn't done anything. Writer's block, busy with school, blah blah blah bottom line is I'm failing at leading right now. But I'm not down and out just yet...

There is a plan almost finished for a right proper full scale clan quest, followed by some minor reorganization to help me lead better, which should flow into actual missions showing up on the mission board. Following that... well... I have a major major goal for this clan. Something that should be... pretty big if it goes to plan. But we'll just have to see about that.

I understand that people don't have all the patience in the world. Everyone has been standing around twiddling their thumbs waiting for me to get off my lazy butt and get some things going. Just bear with me for like... a couple weeks, and we should have something going for real.

Mutant_Lorenor
12-30-07, 02:51 PM
A new Pilgrimage (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?t=10551) starring myself and Metaldrago. Keep a close eye on this quest as it takes place immediately after the FQ's Chapter 1 events.

Rith
01-01-08, 07:32 PM
So, are there any plans for something? I'm egar to write. My solo will be done in the next two weeks I hope. And I don't think any of the people I wrote with are even here anymore, so I currently have 2 dead threads...

Sorahn
01-07-08, 11:02 PM
Sorry for the delay, everyone. I am back at school now and ready to get to work. My new year's resolution this year is to get stuff done! So on that note, I present the mass clan thread:

Justice depends on your perspective (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?t=10762)

Everyone is free to join in whenever, and however, they feel like. Participation is not required, but encouraged. The plot from this thread will most likely spawn one or two follow up quests, as well as inspire some missions for the mission board. You can be sure lots of fun stuff will happen in this thread. You don't want to miss out!

Also, I've updated the first post, just like I promised I would about 100 years ago. So if you clicked the "view new post" button, be sure to scroll up and check that out.

Hopefully everyone is still around... thanks to those who are for being extremely patient with me.

Witchblade
01-08-08, 08:19 AM
I'll post tonight if I get the chance, tomorrow at the latest.

Tenki
01-15-08, 06:28 PM
>.< frigging frozen over hell hole....

I'd wondered why the Gol'Bron thread had no replies to it in so long. Needless to say I'm back around, after holiday shenanigans and all.

I should be replying to all my threads tonight before bed, and I'll get going in the current clan quest as well.

(and if you remember it at all Sorahn, my old idea for the quest is still planning to happen after I get a couple of judgements made and we finish up what I'm in now, assuming I get approvals for what I need beforehand)

EDIT: Unfortunately I must report due to the server for althy going down for the last few hours, I know longer have the time to get a post up in "Justice Depends..." until thursday, as it is now time for bed... and I wont have internet tomorrow. So Thursday afternoon, expect me to add myself into there.

Rith
01-21-08, 10:30 PM
I'll get a post up in the new thread asap. The last 2 weeks have been hectic because of my grandpa being in the hospital. I have promised 2 posts in my other 2 threads, and I need to get one up in my solo... Ahh the chaos

Ranger
01-22-08, 07:08 PM
Working on a post for the new mass quest.

Time of Prophecy with myself and Lorenor is now completed.

I also have a few idea's for the Thayne quests, so if you follow a specific Thayne keep your eyes open, I'm going to be doing series of quests for each.

Also, I'm thinking about doing a quest to explore and possibly regain the old Pandemonium's Fist. Of course, something is probably going to be overrunning it, like dwarves, or lizard folks, or something strange. But I'd like to get it back, for the pure focus of harvesting raw ore again.

Oh, and I'm back for sure with Ranger. Possibly with two others, but not sure yet. I'm going to focus on my first and best, and the clan for sure.

Welcome all you new people. I'm an oldie who's been gone too long.

EDIT: Oh, and if you have some dead threads that need people to join, Lorenor or Rith, I'm more than willing to hop in.

Mutant_Lorenor
01-25-08, 11:57 AM
Same here. I like to finish things so just let me know if any of you guys need help finishing whatever. I'm always around.

Ranger
01-26-08, 05:08 PM
Hey, if you haven't posted in the new thread and are still active you need to. I'd like to get this up and moving, sorry that it took me so long also...

If you don't respond here, or post, I'll be sending out PM's to people as reminders. Thanks!

The Barbarian
01-26-08, 06:55 PM
In the justice one?

Ranger
01-27-08, 12:53 AM
Yes.

Ranger
02-09-08, 04:15 PM
Double Posting...

Hey! Everyone! Let's get some stuff going. Hit me up if you want to do a thread, I'm down.

Also, what's going on with the PG tourney? Anyone else interested? I'm pretty sure Lorenor would/will, which means we'll need two more people...

Ranger
02-14-08, 03:30 AM
Fine... I guess I'll just keep posting then, since no one's responding, lol.

Alright, I made two threads!

The first is a recruitment thread in the Minstrels Perch: Plight of the Red Hand (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?t=12194). If you know of anyone that wishes to join, PLEASE recruit them. I will personally buy anyone an item that assists them in their trade or profession for each member they recruit.

Secondly, I created another thread for the RH progress back to where we used to be: The Forgotten Fist (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?t=12195). This thread is voluntary, but I would like to see people join other than just Lorenor, possibly new members if we get them in time. This thread is to recover the use of Pandemonium's Fist, allowing the miners of the group (apparently just me) to practice our trade. The plot line goes as follows:

Assemble a group to take the journey to the Fist
Meet with the dwarves that have taken over the mines
Attempt to negotiate their surrender of the mines, they get hostile like the little buggers do, and threaten us to leave.
Leave and begin a guerrilla war on their trade routes, stopping wagons on the way to Radasanth so that the Corone Empire cannot have their ore and they cannot have their money
Discover in one of the raids that the dwarves are being attacked by something within the caves, something that moved in when we left.
Re-negotiate: We assist them in destroying the threat, whatever it may be, and they will give us profit from their trade and full use of the mines
End of story...

SO! Be active! Find members! I'm willing to help pay for the tools needed for new members to begin practicing their trade. As well as starting any thread necessary to build buildings for professions we do not have yet, or establish the new people in their professions... Do it. Now.

Thanks everyone!
~Ranger

Sorahn
02-14-08, 10:50 AM
Awesomeness.

I've edited the first post to include the links to the new threads. Expect my post in the Fist thread very soon.

Mutant_Lorenor
02-15-08, 02:32 PM
I'll definitely participate in both of those threads if you'll have me. I think we've talked about this on AIM before. So yeah dude. I'll help you complete everything without a doubt.

sweet_oblivion
02-16-08, 08:06 PM
Lorenor forced me to join so here i am. I'm supposed to mention something about a tournament too but whatever.

Tenki
02-17-08, 01:20 PM
I apologize once again for the delay but I'm typing up replies to my active threads today. working out a couple minor details as I type here.

Mutant_Lorenor
02-17-08, 08:02 PM
Yo fellas we better start divvying up our team for the competition. Our team would consist of Ranger; Sorahn; Sweet_Oblivion and myself. We gotta figure out whose doing what competition.

I'm interested in being the Team Captain and doing the Gisela competition for this thing. What about you guys who is doing what?

Sorahn
02-18-08, 03:25 PM
sweet oblivion is in. The tournament will count as your initiation quest. Welcome aboard!

I registered the team. It is as follows:

Sorahn - 1v1
sweet_oblivion - 2v2
Lorenor - 2v2
Ranger - Gisela

And I'm the team captain. Sorry Lorenor but I get leader's privileges. :p

Ranger
02-18-08, 06:00 PM
Welcome welcome! Sweet_Oblivion and Tenki, if you guy's want to throw a post in "The Forgotten Fist" your more than welcome, since most of the current RH quests are completely open to all members.

If you have any idea's for threads, or want to do something random for the clan hit me up, I'm always more than willing to scratch my creative itch with more threads.

And I'll think up an army for the tourney too...

Tenki
02-18-08, 09:14 PM
I'll have a post up in fist before long I expect. Might take me till tomorrow afternoon as I've got work early tomorrow, but we'll just see how late I stay up to write.

Also, as Sorahn and Lorenor know I have a fairly import to my character story quest to do but I need to get a few lvls in first, as this wont be easy pickings.

Typheus
02-19-08, 08:19 PM
Yo, Pavel forced me to join, so what's up? ^.^

Tenki
02-19-08, 08:21 PM
I'm starting to wonder if it'd be shorter to make a list of people Pavel DIDN'T get to join.

Typheus
02-19-08, 08:39 PM
You all wouldn't be annoyed to have a character that wants to try and kill a Thayne, would ya? (I mean I know the rules don't allow it, but hey, it's something to shoot for.)

Tera
02-21-08, 07:02 PM
A fine Parchment letter sealed with fine blue wax that bears the seal of Imperial arrives by way of cloaked rider.

Dear Gol'bron,

Imperial wishes to invite you to the first annual Imperial hunt. Please send reservations as soon as possible. Due to the size of your group, we would like to see at least one of your ranks join us for this grand event. however due to limitations, we can only accommodate a maximum of six of your members.

There will be prizes for every trophy taken as well as a grand prize for one lucky hunter.

We hope to hear from you soon.

Signed,

Imperial Mother

Sorahn
02-22-08, 03:16 PM
Welcome to the club, Typheus. As far as killing a Thayne... well you could try, but I don't think you'd get very far, lol. I mean they did create the world. ICly... I wouldn't expect a group devoted to the Thayne to look very favorably on your pursuits, so you might want to keep that private.

As for the Imperial Hunt... We are currently on very good terms with Imperial so I encourage anyone who wants to participate in this to say so. I'm planning on checking it out and getting some more info. Should be fun and would be good for IC inter-clan relations.

Ranger
02-22-08, 03:49 PM
Hahaha, Typheus... killing Thayne? That's an interesting take, but welcome!

And what the hell is the Imperial Hunt... exactly? Hooah! We got invited, but so did every other PG, and all of the little invites are teh same... no information at all.

Sorahn
02-23-08, 10:28 PM
A... hunt? Hell I don't know anymore than yall do. Gonna have to look into it more.

My guess was some kind of sport involving hunting some animal and competing against other players for the best way to do this, maybe?

Witchblade
02-29-08, 10:34 AM
At this point in Witchblade's storyline, I shall be withdrawing from The Black Hand. Whether or not she returns to the clan is dependent on how her storyline unfolds, but I am not discounting it as a possibility.

MetalDrago
03-25-08, 12:35 PM
Four months gone. Sorry, everyone, but I am back and ready to begin working, expecially on becoming more than a "new member."

Exodus
06-30-08, 11:41 PM
Alright... so it looks as if I'll be getting into some form of a battle with Lorenor in the next day or so. Kind of getting myself acquinted with Althanas. That's when I started thinking... I need to join a Power Group.

Now from the looks of things... this PG has fallen into a relative inactive state. I was hoping that perhaps the members were still around and willing to keep this place going.

I made my stop here, because well... Lorenor is subscribed to the group... and it was the first one that I saw because of that.

On another note... I do want to join this Power Group if it's still active...but I'd also like to know some things.

Like:

1) What is this PG about... exactly?

2) Is there anything I can do to help (if any Missions are still open or running for that matter)
3) If there isn't any missions... would someone like to do one with me? (Because I need some help getting started here... once I have someone guide me through the first steps of Althanas, I'll be cool...)

Now I do have about 9 or so years of Roleplaying under my belt, so I'm definately not new to the whole concept. It's just I've taken a break from computers in general for about 2 years... so I'm alittle rough around the edges. I need help polishing out the blemishes... and I was hoping The Gol'Bron could help with that.

So... just lemme know.

Mutant_Lorenor
07-01-08, 12:08 AM
Well I can certainly help out.

The Gol'Bron literally translates to Cult of the Thaynes. It is a religious group that focuses on worshiping the old Gods. To understand the Thayne is to follow the codex of Thayne lore (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?t=294). The Thaynehood comes from the All-Thayne and worship of anyone of the Thaynes is central to life within the Gol'Bron.

Basically you pick a trade, you develop that trade and you have a good time.

The Gol'Bron is a really chill and active group. We have a few active members, a few quests going on and I'm always willing to quest with you. I'm one of the Gol'Brons senior members. Our leaders are Sorahn and Ranger. Basically the Gol'Bron is split into the Red Hand and Black Hand. The Black Hand is the specialty Assassin side of the group and the Red Hand is the tradesmen and military side of the group. So far we have a ton of things in the works, and like I said, I'm always willing to rp with anyone. So I hope this helps dude. We can use your battle with me as an Initiation thread.

Exodus
07-01-08, 12:22 AM
A trade huh?... Hmm... well I'm sure that I could come up with something really nice that involves my Soul Harvesting techinque.

Besides that... the idea of using our battle as an Initiation thread... sounds great. But other than that... definately. I'm down to join in on any thread that is currently underway, or even put out a few ideas for some missions for the future.

Either way, it's getting late and my thought process is quickly slipping away. haha... thanks for the feedback though Lorenor. You've been a big help so far.

Mutant_Lorenor
07-01-08, 12:49 AM
Anytime my friend. I look forward to seeing your post. I'm glad I could help out.

Sorahn
07-01-08, 04:40 PM
Welcome to Althanas. You'll be addicted before long. I've been here for 6 years. lol I'm the leader of this group and I suck at it, but I'm working on that. Lemme just add a little bit to what Lorenor said and hopefully clear up some stuff.

This group actually used to be called the Red Hand. It was a guild of tradesmen that fought for their rights in a very "rise of the middle class" fashion. Then the group changed its focus to the Thayne religion. All of this was established by a guy named Ithermoss. He left and left the group to me. It fell inactive, but Ranger wanted to revive it, and so we have. But that's where the "Red Hand" and the trades come from.

The black hand was actually a sub-group of the Red Hand. They handled all the unsavory dealings. :D

Anyway, I currently plan on reverting more to the old ways of the Red Hand. The Thayne will still play a large role, but to be honest I'd like it to play slightly less of a role. Mainly because Ithermoss developed the whole system and I'm having a hard time coming up with questing material based on it since it wasn't mine.

Also, you can choose a trade if you want to, but you don't have to. In the past it was required and generally made everyone in the group rich, but it's not that prevalent anymore. To be honest trade quests are extremely boring and score low and really feel like work. But they're great for making money. I'm the Master Alchemist myself.

I would like to get more missions going, but I need a lot of help inspiration wise. I do have much larger plans on the horizon, but it will take a lot of work to get to that point. But for now, I'd be more than happy to do a thread with you if you like. You can use your thread with Lorenor as initiation for now, but if you want to do anything else let us know.

If you need any help with anything else, just let me or Lorenor know. We've both been here quite a long time and have a pretty good feel for how everything works. ;)

Also, just a suggestion, please don't use white font. This forum actually has several different skins with different color schemes. I happen to be one of the only ones still using the "default theme" which uses a white background. I have to highlight your text to read it. But like I said, I'm one of only a few people who uses this theme so...

Exodus
07-01-08, 04:56 PM
Thanks for the welcome! For now I plan on just trying to get Djinn acquinted with his surroundings and try to get some knowledge on Althanas as a whole.

And I can assure you that I'll definately be in contact with some questions and things of that sort, but I'm in a hurry so I just wanted to say thanks and all that.

I can't wait to get started... just made my first post in the battle with Lorenor.

Oh and sorry for the white.

Taskmienster
07-03-08, 09:36 AM
Welcome man, I'm part of the RH on a different account (Ranger) but don't have time to log as him. If you have any questions about anything I'm good for help too... been on about as long as Sorahn and a little less than Lorenor.

MetalDrago
07-04-08, 03:40 AM
Hey. Welcome Exodus. I'm a relatively new member myself, but... Well, when I get done with my own quest with Lorenor, I would be happy to work with you.

Mutant_Lorenor
07-20-08, 12:07 AM
I'm on the list already but I'm re-registering in accordance to the new rules just so its on the record. Thanks Sorahn. Approve me and stuff. :) Your friendly neighborhood follower of N'Jal is always ready for dastardly deeds.

Ranger
07-31-08, 03:47 PM
To those yet active:

The Forgotten Fist (http://althanas.com/world/showthread.php?t=12195) Still open and though one has disappeared (Tenki) it is still open and we should go on with it.

Justice Depends on your perspective (http://althanas.com/world/showthread.php?t=10762) The war has started, and I believe that this thread is a pivotal part of the way the RH is moving. If we are to begin and finish a war, we have to begin and finish a thread involving it... to those not currently RH active (Witchblade, Wizo, Tenki) you are still welcome, if your still around. To the others, myself, Sorahn, Lorenor, & Draco if you want in, we should get on this as soon as possible.

I will also be making a thread in the RPC regarding recruitment and possibly allies for the RH. I think that we could do a lot with this clan, especially considering we are at war with one of the factions of the Corone Civil War - which opens possible control of the government in the future - and would not like to see this go inactive.

If you want to contact me just do so on AIM, through PM, or post up here and I will respond as soon as possible... which is everyday. I'm on all the time, and am rearing to get this shite on the road.

Sorahn
07-31-08, 09:32 PM
Yeah, what he said. <.<

No really, big things are in the works behind the scenes. Whether they'll happen or not is still to be seen, but still this clan can go places.

I've got one more week left of work before I'm done with my summer internship and head back to school, which means more free time for me and more activity for us. Missions are coming, as well as other things.

Keep an eye out.

Rith
10-06-08, 07:55 PM
So... I had a lot happen in the last year. I started writing, had to quit to try and finish school. I moved to Europe. Still didnt finish school, am finishing online though. And now that I actually have some time. I want to write again. Now my real question is...

Is this thing still active?

Sorahn
10-06-08, 08:38 PM
Yes it is, but hold that thought. I've got some stuff goin on behind the scenes that should rocket this clan back to the forefront.

I know I've been promising that for a while, but I'm a mod now so it might actually happen, lol.

Anyways, you're back on the roster. Welcome back!

Tenmatsu Tenimi
10-07-08, 03:38 AM
Hey, what about our battle Sorahn? oh and mind if i join the group?

Rith
10-07-08, 07:05 AM
Don't worry, I'm in no rush. I want to finish my solo first which I'm assuming is going to take me until the end of the month. It's something I need to do first because I need to make a thread in the bazaar afterwards to get something for my character. Afterwards, I then plan on actually doing a more traditional fighting/adventure thread.

Sorahn
10-07-08, 10:25 AM
Lol don't worry, Tenmatsu. I haven't forgotten about you. I actually started writing my post last night and I just couldn't get it where I wanted before I needed to go to bed. So expect it to go up sometime today. As for becoming a member, I don't have any problem with that, but I'd say the same thing to you I said to Rith. We don't really have anything going on as of right now, but we will soon. Actually I've been talking to Christoph recently about starting a particular new feature you might be interested in.

Rith that works out perfect. We ought to be ready to go by then.

Rith
10-07-08, 08:06 PM
Sweet, I just hope no more unexpected life changes come up again. Like moving to the otherside of the world *again* for example. Ha, knock on wood.

Rith
10-20-08, 07:00 PM
Can we get something going before I shoot myself? Pwease :)

Rith
11-07-08, 09:01 PM
Its been a month... Well?

Sorahn
11-09-08, 08:19 PM
http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?t=17527

Boom. The Gol'Bron is being reformed as the true Red Hand. We're going to have missions and clan activity as well as all sorts of power-mongering. Welcome to the revolution.

This thread is now defunct.