PDA

View Full Version : Tshael

Tshael
04-28-06, 03:28 PM
((I have no idea if Tshael was a mid-level 3 or early 4 before the crash. I want to say she was level 4, but I could be wrong, so I'm going to do a level three profile.))

Tshael Nito
Female
Dranak (Top half woman, legs are equine)
5'7" tall
143 lbs.

Appearance features: With long red hair that falls in looping curls, slightly tanned skin and large amber eyes, Tshael Nito is striking. That is, if somone doesn't mind that her legs are furry, her hooves could crush a toe or two and that she has a long curly tail swishing lazily behind her. She has a pretty face and toned arms, easily seen in her sleeveless white tank top. Her leg fur is auburn, and flares out like a Shetland's at the hooves.

Personality: Tshael is laid back most of the time, though with the right words, she can be edged into a mean temper. While she is an exceptionally compassionate individual, her Dranak blood cannot be denied and she experiences a thrill in battle that she cannot let go of.

History: Tshael was part of the Dranak clan decended from Nashiara, who converged with the Succubus clan Moontae when she was a child. She grew up around Natamrael Nito and the two became like sisters. Tshael later engaged and married Kunratros, a Dranak she had known since childhood, and the two were very close, even though he had been unfaithful with Natamrael. One day, however, a local vampire lord infected Natamrael's fiancee, Toonclierel ,with vampirism, and in his bloodlust, Toonclierel attacked Tshael, who accidentally killed him while trying to keep him away. She fled, and Kunratros was killed in her stead...or so she thought.

Level 0: Coming out of Concordia, Tshael happened upon the Silver Pub, owned by Noc, and became the barmaid there. She made a few friends, but was one day sought out by Natamrael, who had been hunting for her. Thus the Frozen Earth quest began. Tshael was raped, while her sister watched, and then went looking for the demoness, swearing to kill her. When they found each other, they decided on a time and place to duel, the Citadel.

Level 1: Killed by Natamrael in the Citadel by drowning, Tshael was brought back feeling at peace, because they had fought and now the blood price was even. Natamrael and Tshael started an actual sister/sister relationship. It was soon after that Tshael heard of one of the ancient Dranak artifacts, mirrors that could let you see the dead you loved. Meanwhile, her love of the Citadel had taken hold, and Tshael continued to battle there with every chance she got. It was here that she met the warrior Thoracis Rakarth and faced him in battle. At the chance to kill him, she removed his mask, and let him go. He left the mask, which she kept, though that was not the only thing the mage left. He had also left a mark on the woman's soul that she could not easily forget.

Level 2: Tshael and Thoracis set out on the quest to find the mirrors. During the course of their quest, Tshael falls in love with the mage, and lets go of the memory of her departed husband. Tshael finds Lurin, a street theif, and agrees to apprentice the boy, taking him in as if he were her son. She battles Thoracis again in the Citadel, and finally confesses her feelings. Lurin's training in Dranak magic begins, and Tshael enters her first tournament. She drowns in the first round, and her aversion to water grows ever stronger.

Level 3: The tournament goes on, and Tshael while Tshael advances to the third round, she must drop out when Lurin becomes ill. She settles into a peaceful life at the Silver Pub, raising her young apprentice and seeing the bar into prosperous times. She is tricked, however, into going to the Moontae village where she is tortured and fed powerful aphrodesiacs. She manages to escape, though her anger has been envoked. She hires the killer Mazrith to assassinate Natamrael. She becomes pregnant with Thoracis' child, and later bears his son, Tsyliss into the world.

Magic: Tshael is exceptionally proficient in the earth magics. She can control the growth of plant life, move and mold hard stone and cause small grade earthquakes.

Weapon: Tshael has a mace on a chain that she has named Perfection. She's had the name inscribed into the weapon, though she's more keen on using magic than the mace.

Armor: A full set of Delyn scale mail, it includes a breastplate, forearm guards, shin and hoofguards. Her hooves are shoed in iron.

Cyrus the virus
04-29-06, 05:06 AM
Kay.

List all of her spells and provide limitations for them all, including just how much damage they can do.

What's the mace made of?

I assume the Delyn stuff was purchased, yeah?

Tshael
04-29-06, 06:47 PM
x.x Sorry about that, Matt.

The Delyn was purchased from the Bazaar on Tanthanas for something around 600 gold.

The mace is made of steel

Tshael's spells

The Binding - Tshael encourages exceptionally quick growth from the earth, and calls thick vines from the earth to aid her. In cases of anger, the vines she calls will be thorned. They have the squeezing strength of a normal strengthed man.

Quake - Tshael calls a minimal quake. Damage to foundation and earth flows in a 10 foot long fault, splitting down 15 feet deep. The aftershocks will cause a disbalancing vibration up to a quarter mile away, getting weaker as they go farther.

Berlin's Tears - Tshael can move a twenty foot long line of earth upwards to ten feet high, creating a barrier wall.

Spikes - Tshael calls up sharpened spikes of rock, four feet long, to erupt from the ground with enough force to impale an unarmored object.

Magical aftereffects --

Nashiara's Wold - Plants grow quicker around Tshael, and when her emotions run extreme, they respond to that. In anger, flowers sprout spines and poisons, and in her joy, blossoms blanket the area around her feet.

Sickness of the Land - In large cities, Tshael's powers dimish, making it harder for her spells to take effect. This is due to both having less material to work with, and being far from the touch of earth.

Cyrus the virus
04-29-06, 07:18 PM
Tanthanas?! Yeesh -_- You're old!

Plan on RPing soon? I hope so :) Word. Yeeeee. I'm surprised you remember my name :p

Approved, by the way.