PDA

View Full Version : Going down the dark path. (open to all)

Krista
09-26-07, 03:42 AM
Feel free to post in this thread without PMing me. If you have questions about this quest, feel free to PM me.

Revenge. That is one thing that can truly haunt you forever. It is a power strong enough to taint even the purist of souls. It is a drive powerful enough to turn anyone into a formidable opponent.

Now, mind you, Krista was never too powerful, nor was she anywhere close to having a pure soul, so the need for revenge began to corrupt her little brain. It began to overtake her like a Virus.

Before I start this tale, let me take you back 7 years.

At that time, Krista was living quite the comfortable life with her sister, Karla, and her parents. Then, one day, a bunch of bandits raided her town, murdered her parents, and burned her house down. Krista knew that she was only able to survive because Karla helped her to escape the burning house, but when she turned around to see if her sister had escaped, krista saw the building collapse right on top of where she last saw her sister. Krista knew that she was no match for the bandits as she was now, but she swore to herself that she would get revenge on the bandits that murdered her family by killing every last one of them, as soon as she was strong enough to do so.

Even now, 7 years later, she is trying to learn the forbiddan arts of necromancy because she believes that if she is able to summon and control an army of the undead, she will be able to have her revenge.

Krista stared at the tree leaves as she wondered if the rumors about the curse on this place were true. Either way, she knew that the rumors of the curse kept most people far away from the center of the forest, which is exactly why she chose to practice her necromancy there. It made it extremely unlikely that anyone would catch her doing something as taboo as practicing one of the forbiddan magics.

Before she could get much practicing done, today, a mysterious woman dressed entirely in black approached her and grinned evilly.

"I knew I sensed another practitioner of necromancy around here. I could show you one of my techniques, if you like." The woman offered.

Krista was quick to answer. "No, thank you" She began to say, but all that cameout was "No, th..." Before a giant skeletal hand reached up from underneath her and started dragging her underground.

The woman laughed and dissapeared, leaving Krista to die. Unsure of what else she could do to save herself, she did the only thing that she could do. She yelled out "HELP! Someone please help me!" at the top of her lungs and hoped to god that someone was around to hear her desperate cry for help.

Edward Judorne
10-06-07, 04:09 PM
Edward was never one to go someplace normal on vacation, nor was he one to relax when on one. Nope, for Edward, a vacation was different than for most people. Edward had heard rumors about the dangers of the red forest, and decided that the place would make a good place to train while he was on vacation. Edward had only been in the forest for a short time before he heard a woman call out for help. Edward raced towards the voice to find a skeletal hand pulling the woman underground to her doom. Thinking quickly, Edward bumrushed it, and because there was noone around to prevent it, the skeletal hand fell to pieces.

"You ok, there?" Edward asked the mystery woman.

Krista
10-12-07, 12:23 PM
Krista looked up in confusion, sure, she had called out for help, but that didn't mean she expected any to come. What was this guy doing in this place, anyway? She wiped herself off. "I'm fine... Thank you, but I almost would have rathered you didn't come to this place. There is a powerful necromancer on the loose and I am pretty sure that even together, we would be unable to defeat him... What the hell?" Krista looked around, her entire surroundings had changed. Suddenly, the trees were made of crystals and the was lava. the plants seemed to change into mushrooms, and the sky was polka dotted blue and yellow. She was quick to realize that she was in an illusion, which meant that the necromancer had an illusionist friend. It wasn't the best illusion, but it didn't need to be. all the dangers of the blood forest could attack her, and she wouldn't be able to see them coming. As far as she was concerned, she was good as dead.

"Fuck!!!!" She yelled out.

LunarNyte
05-14-08, 09:08 PM
Luna opened her eyes slowly, not quite sure if she had heard a voice or not. Her eyes, black with thirst, swept the forest around her, surely no one was here! In the red forest? At least she hoped no one was, she came here to be alone, not to be bothered by questions that people always asked when they saw her in places someone apparently her age should never be.

That included being tens of feet up on a tree branch in the red forest.

Luna sighed, pushing a bit of her short lavender hair behind her ear, if she went after the voice there would be questions, and not only that, there might be the chance that she would attack someone, she hadnt had a bite to drink for a while. Seeming to be a child while really being a vampire-hybrid could be very annoying.

But what if the person who had shouted was in trouble? What if they were being attacked, or worse?

Luna closed her eyes, if they called again, she just might answer...

Krista
07-25-08, 08:34 AM
Krista attempted to navigate her way through the red forest, to it's exit, but she ended up only getting herself even more lost.the odd man kept following her around as well, but she could tell he was just as confused as she was. After around 30 minutes of walking around and bumping into things she couldn't see, she began to grow frustrated.

"Damnit! Why did I have to get lost in this place? All I wanted was..."

Suddenly, she grew silent. Had she heard someone's footsteps? It had to be either the necromancer or the illusionist, didn't it? There was no way anyone but her was crazy enough to enter this god-forsaken place on a whim, Was there?

"Um... Hello? Is someone there?"

LunarNyte
07-26-08, 03:58 PM
"Would you look at that, there is someone else here, two people... There went my peaceful day..." Luna spoke to herself mostly as she looked around the base of a rather large tree she had just fallen from. She quietly came up near Krista, trying in vain to figure out why the girl in front of her couldnt see her and attack. She took a few more steps toward Krista. Krista was taller than her, much taller unfortunatly. But that didnt mean she was more powerful...

"Show me what she can see..." Luna looked straight at Krista, ignoring Edward completely, but a shadow near her leg imediatley responded, forming a small, almost see-through disk, in Luna's left hand. She held the disk up to her right eye, she wasnt suprised when it broke in half and refused to go any closer to her eyeball.

"Of course, Necromancy. You've gotten yourself in trouble..." Luna jumped back, going about ten feet with one jump thanks to her strength, and slid to a stop in the brown-red leaf litter. "I really dont know why your here... Or why I should help you..." She crossed her arms, even though she knew Krista couldnt see her.