Full Name: Lianna Sage Waterclear

Race: Human

Hair Color: Musky black with white streaks

Eye Color: Bright clear blue

Height: 5’3

Weight: 121 lbs.

Magic: Elemental mage

Birthplace: Radasanth

Appearance: Lianna’s hair is a minky and straight black, it ends with a slight curl and to deter from the darkness of it there are splashes of white parading through it. Her hair goes down to the middle of her back and she normally wears it up in a ponytail. However since she normally doesn’t want any attention attracted to her finger, she covers her hair with a purple shawl that hides the seductiveness of it. Her eyes are a bright clear and innocent blue. If she looks at you you can see her kindness and her willinginess to help out those who need her help and her protection. Her eyes are the window to her soul, if you look at them you can see just how good a person she is. Her figure is curvy, but more innocent as she still is getting used to having a mature body. She clads in a simple bright blue dress and she wears a flowing black cloak to hide any of the curves of her body. Her nails are unpainted and her face is just of its natural beauty. She has no scars and no imperfections on her body as she has been sheltered most of her life.

Personality: Lianna is a sweet but quiet girl. She likes to meet new people and help them but she is rather shy and it takes her awhile to open up to another. She really isn’t that much of a fighter and she doesn’t carry any weapons. She more relies on her sense of spells and magic in order to protect herself. However if you get to know her she fiercely stick by your side and she values any friends she makes.

Skills: Lianna is not much of a weapon user. So she really isn’t proficient in any thing. She does however know how to faintly fire a bow, but in order to REALLY use one she’d have to be taught and trained. Her real skill is in the use of different elemental magics and she is fairly proficient in spell usage however she still has a long way to go before she knows everything about magic.

Water dance: A weak water spell. What this spell does is it creates a fluffy grey cloud that rains shards of sharp drops of water down on the opponent. These shards of water can slightly injure the skin but the damage down to the victim is very VERY weak, it feels more like a small minor cut being put into the skin. Its just really a spell that is very annoying.

Flame arrow: A slightly more powerful spell then the water dance spell. The way this spell works is by use of a bow, Lianna places her fingers on the strings of the bow and closes her eyes. She then concentrates on forming an arrow completely made of fire onto the string of the bow. This takes about a good 3 minutes to do and once the arrow is formed she fires it at her opponent. This spell strikes her opponent (If its successful) and it feels as if a hot iron has been branded onto your skin. it’s a much more painful spell then Water dance and it leaves a tingling sensation throughout the victim’s body.

Spirit’s love: A protective shield spell. Holding out her hands, Li begins to draw on the essence of the objects around her. Then a shimmering white sheild forms in front of her body blocking out any physical harm. This spell can be quick if fear is enduced into Lianna’s body and she needs protection immediately. However if no fear is involved it takes a little while for Li to gather the needed spiritual essence to form the shield. (This spell can only be used 2 times in battle and 2 times in quests. After that this spell cannot be used.)

Weapon: A yew bow and arrow set. She has a quiver made out of leather that contains about 25 steel and yew tipped arrows. She isn’t very proficient with this but she will use this weapon to protect herself if it is necessary.

History: Lianna was born to a young woman, this woman lived with her parents still and the man she had fallen in love with could not marry. He could not marry because he was suppose to be a priest. However, he had met Lianna’s mother in a bar on one of his night’s off from traning. He had quickly fallen in love with the quiet raven-haired girl. He had soon begun courting her, buying her food and some drinks form the tavern, before long he had been invited up to the woman’s room. Once inside the young woman’s room, the male priest whose name was Aaron had bowed and promptly turned to help the woman to bed.

However, the young woman, whose name was Rena…had had a tad to much to drink that night. Hiccuping slightly the woman looked at the young man and said shyly “I’m sorry sir…but um…do you think you could stay with me tonight?

Aaron blinks as he says softly “My lady…I apolgize but staying with you would do me no good…..I am a priest..or at least one who is training to be a priest and staring at you….at your beauty is tempting me to do something that is unthinkable…”

Rena let out another hiccup as she pleadingly begged “But sir….sir priest please..I’m afraid of being alone…Please stay with me?”

Aaron sighed before he turned as he noticed that Rena was slowly removing articles of clothing. Gulping he said ‘Very well my lady…I shall stay on the couch the entire time I with you…”

Smiliing lopsidedly Rena nods as she slides into her bed. However, Aaron’s vow to stay away from the beautiful innocent girl was not to be fulfilled. The next day Aaron found himself sleeping next to a nude Rena. Gulping he cursed his lack of control and quickly dressed and left the room leaving the woman a note reading “I’m sorry my lady…I think my control slipped and that we made love during the night..” Rena had found this had gulped herself and then had shortly left after that.

Nine months after this Rena had had a daughter whom she had named Lianna, she knew who her little girl’s father was, and she sighed. The girl grew up beautifully and slowly she showed signs of magic. However it seemed that she had inherited more then just one form of magic. Sighing her mother made sure that she had everything she needed. Lianna grew up in a small house as an only child but she was provided with all that she needed. One day however she discovered that her father had never revealed who he was…he now was a priest it seemed and he had never seen his daughter nor the woman he had made love to again.

Sighing she told her mother “Mom…I’m sorry to leave you but I need to know who my father is…” Rena had understood and had wished her daughter well but had made Li promise that she’d return to her. Keeping this promise Lianna has now set out across althanas to travel the lands and to find the whereabouts of who her father is.

Cyrus the virus
05-03-06, 07:11 AM
Spirit's Love is one spell that needs to have a limitation on how many times it can be used. 2 times per battle is good with me.

Also, try to keep track of how many arrows you have as you use them, as we try to enforce 'ammo'. That means you'll need to buy more arrows when you run out.

Five colors of magic
05-03-06, 10:58 PM
Edits you asked for our done Matt.

Cyrus the virus
05-04-06, 06:10 AM
HISS

DO NOT REVEAL MY TRUE FORM TO THESE PEONS!

Approved.