PDA

View Full Version : Mom...Dad?

The SpellSword
05-03-06, 11:46 AM
((open for one more enter by pming me))

Max was on his way home through that thick lucious forest between Spelllore and his home and practise arena. When he heard the noises of what appeared to be a battle going on in the distance and figured he might as well see what it is seeing as it is mighty close to home.

"Back you vile orcs!" Max heard someone yell that seemed awfully familiar " Agg!" he heard like it seemed like someone died.

"HANG ON! I'm coming." Max yelled as he ran threw the forest and saw the remains of his old house and saw someone on the ground. That looked like his brother. "Rico!"

At that moment about two-dozen orc heads turned towards Max and made weird snarling noises that weren't human by any means.

"Oh sh*t!" he said as the orcs raised their weapons and started charging."Ok boy's let's dance."

At that moment he concentrated a fireball into his hand and then thought "Wait! Are these orcs guys or girls I said, 'ok boys lets dance', but are they boys? Hmm."

Max snapped out of deep thought and three orcs went for a nice tackling maneuver one going for feet one going for waist and one going for his head.

He threw his fireball. Taking the one out going for his waist, then used a downward slash from over head to his feet and took down the other two really easily.

"Wow! You orcs really aren't that smart now are you?" Max said as one orc jumped on his back and brought him to the ground.

SHINK!! The noise of a nice metal shortsword piercing his iron platemail and puncturing his side

"Ahh!" Max screamed as a loud demonic scream came from the forest.

"What in blazes was that noise?" Max thought as a giant demonic caterpillar came down, hanging from a tree, and picked up the orc that was on Max's back. The sound of crunching was overheard through the cries of pain, as the beast simply ate the orc.

The other orcs made some wierd clicking noises and took off after their leader was eaten. The caterpillar was still hungry and went for Max.

"Ohh! Buddy, you're an insect. Lets see you eat fire!. Max said as he threw his fireball into the caterpillars mouth and tried to run over to his brother but was stumbling along the way.

"Rico, come on! Get up! Lets go!" Max screaed as he neared his brother "We need to get out of here before..." Max started as the caterpillar screamed again and started heading in their direction.

"Screw it!" Max thought as he grabbed Rico by the arm and started dragging him away from the caterpillar and into the ditch around his house that was mostly covered by dead leaves and grass. Just before he got into the ditch the caterpillar grabbed Rico and started eating his leg while it was attached to his brother and with that intense pain Rico woke up.

"Ahh! What the hell you stupid beast! Let me go!" he said as he kicked the beast in the nose. The beast let go of him and threw him into the ditch with Max hanging onto his foot.

Rico was now screaming profanity at everything came his way. He held his leg as it bled from the wound the massive mouth had caused him. But he wasn't completely useless. Tearing off a piece of his shirt, was able to wrap it around his wounds to stop most of the bleeding.

Darkarcher
05-17-06, 11:59 AM
As Shadow was walking through the forest looking for what he could do next he heard some wierd noices in the far distance. They were to complicated to effectively describe them but from what could pick up there was a battle. What seemed like a stacked battle in the favor of the opposing side. It wasn't really Shadow's nature to go help someone or something but he decided he might as well go and help who ever needed it right now.

As he reached the end of the forest he saw a small hut and one man on the ground. then as he looked around he saw orcs huddled around another thing what looked like another man. At that moment he heard a very loud demonic scream come from the east of shadow.

"Ohh! sh*t" shadow screamed as he jumped into a tree hopeing that whatever it was it wouldn't see him.

From Shadow's little birch he saw everything. He saw what appeared to be a demonic caterpillar come down and grab two orcs and go back up in the tree from where he came. The other orcs looked up as they saw their comrades being torn apart piece by piece by the beast.

The orcs scattered and the guy that was on the ground Summoned a fireball in his hand and lauched it into the caterpillars mouth. He then got up and half limbed half ran over to the other man ushering him to get up. After a couple moments the man gave up and started dragging this man across the ground.

There was another loud scream from the caterpillar as he went down and started running towards the two men. As the beast caught up to them he grabbed hold of the man unconcious on the ground and tried to tear him away from the other guy. From what Shadow had guessed the man woke up with instense pain and agony and started kicking at the beast. The beast had let go and sent them flying into a ditch.

"Ohh! sh*t" Max said as he fell from his birch from atop a tree. The beast looked over to Shadow and made another scream as he ran towards him.

"Crap! i gotta do something to help those two men and save my self at the same time." Shadow thought as he devised the perfect plan while running away.

Shadow looked back and saw the caterpillar gaining ground on him and fast. so Shadow took a quick left turn and headed towards the clidd that he had already past on his way here.

As he saw the clidd he stopped at the very edge. Magic ready at his fingertips. As the caterpillar approached him he threw up a rock and dirt wall and rolled to the side.

The caterpillar burst threw the wall with dirt and dust and rocks all up in his eyes. He started plummeting down wards into the great pointy rocks at the bottom of a cliff. as Shadow walked back to the two men over at the house he heard a low THUMP!

He approached the house and yelled "Hello! I mean no harm please come out so I can talk to you!"

The SpellSword
05-17-06, 04:36 PM
As Max and Rico where in the ditch hoping that whatever was coming after them had stopped. They heard a scream as they poked their heads up to see what happened and the demonic caterpillar had started going after someone else. The new man it was going after he was tall real tall and he was blue so Max thought he must have been a demon.

"Well while he has him entertained I saw we get you inside to fix up that wound you have there Rico." Max said as he motioned for Rico to grab his hand.

"Max! What the heck are you doing back here? You abandoned us when we needed you the most." Rico cried.

"Whatever." Max replied as he grabbed Rico and carried him to the house.

"Hello! I mean no harm please come out so I can talk to you!" A voice called from outside of the house.

As Max finished bandaging up Rico he looked out the window and saw that the man the caterpillar was chasing was back.

“How did you get away from the caterpillar?” Max asked

“Well come out and I will explain.” The man replied

As Max went for the door Rico got up and limps over to the door to go out with Max.
They went outside and Rico grabbed the hilt of his sword and so did Max they had no idea what this guy could and it be better to not be caught of guard.

“Well we’re here what is it you want?” Max called.