Edward Judorne
03-26-06, 03:16 PM
Name: Edward Judorne
Race: Half-elf
Height: 5'2"
Weight: 148 Lbs
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Green

Appearance: 5'2", 148 Lbs, a little skinny, White skin, black hair, green eyes, fancy clothing, and a black cape.

Personality: Serious, yet at the same time, calm and mysterious.

Weapons: His trusty Iron rapier and his mind. (he fights with strategy instead of strength)

Armor:Steel Chain Mail that covers his chest (he also wears a cape, but that doesn't quite count as armor)

Items: 2 weak healing herbs

Skills: Electrical Missile, Lights out, tempest tantrum, and swordplay

History: Edward is the prince of Sirvano, a remote town that hides great peril. both underneath it's soil and in it's vaults are artifacts that if in the wrong hands, could cause utter chaos. Because of this, he is always on the move, trying to stop anyone from using them. He has been known to train against machines when he has been really bored, but that hasn't happened recently. He also likes to test the limits of his magical abilities when he has the time.

Edward Judorne specializes in electric attacks. he trains with his daily and is usually found trying to create new uses for his electrical attacks.

His favorite attack is his electrical missile, a magic missile attack that uses the power of electricity to attack twice at a single target. He can use it 3 times per battle before he is drained. It is a semi-powerful attack that could knock back an android if need be. It also semi-weak damage to humans and other races.

Though he has other electrical attacks that are more powerful, he gets drained and becomes nearly helpless when he uses them.

one of these amazing attacks is tempest tantrum. a powerful move that sends a pure electric field out in all directions for 2 yards. It is powerful enough to destroy a supercomputer. This is also a Decent damage move against humans and other races, but it leaves him out cold every time he uses it, in fact last time he used it, he was in a coma for 2 days.

The other move is lights out. It disrupts any electronics in the Room causing them to malfunction for 1 hour. he was barely able to walk after he used it last, though. The worst it could do to someone non-machine is give them a static shock.

his sword play is good enough to keep himself alive, but he still has a ways to go to call it truly skilled.

When he is not saving the world or training, he is increasing his knowledge of the artifacts hidden in his town.

He usually fights alongside others, but can, when needed, go solo.

he recently has started searching for adventure elsewhere....

Redeemer
03-26-06, 03:26 PM
How many times can he use electric missle, and how powerful is it. Not too many or too strong.

How much damages does tempest tantrum do? How wide is the area?

Lights out, how long does it last, and how large of a field does it cover?

Fix that, and you'll be all approvered.

Edward Judorne
03-28-06, 08:00 AM
Ok. Fixed, although I don't see why I had to. It was good enough to be approved last time.

Redeemer
03-28-06, 08:04 AM
Alright...You don't mention technology at all in your history, so how would your character know he could destroy a supercomputer or an andriod.

I need to know how much of your body the steel chainmail covers.

I find it great that this was approved before, However this is why we have several approval mods, with different views. If you really have problems, then IM me, and I'll discuss what i need from you.

Edward Judorne
03-28-06, 08:14 AM
Ok, fixed. I would like to point out that I had posted "knock back" and not "destroy" as far as the android is concerned. Also, I do not have access to IM.

Redeemer
03-28-06, 08:17 AM
Alright, I knew it said knock back, I meant destroy for the super computer.

Now, can these attacks only effect eletronics?

Edward Judorne
03-28-06, 08:32 AM
All fixed

Redeemer
03-28-06, 03:58 PM
Tempest tantrum is needs to be less powerful. If it can destroy a supercomputer, and it does the same damage to a human, that's basically an instant death spell.

Decent damage to humans is a wee too much, how about a small, sudden shock that could catch an opponent off guard?

Edward Judorne
03-29-06, 10:16 AM
Then it might be too weak. I think I came up with a good compromise, though.

Redeemer
03-29-06, 04:57 PM
I shall approve this!

And it is thus