PDA

View Full Version : Question

Agnirei
10-24-07, 08:56 AM
Can we do more than one quest/thread at once? Some other sites say only one at once so I'm not sure.

Ashiakin
10-24-07, 09:03 AM
You can do as many threads at a time as you like. The only exception to that currently is the Featured Quest, in which you can only do one thread at a time per character/account.

Reiko
10-24-07, 09:04 AM
you can be as in many quests as you can handle^^

except for the FQ, only one FQ quest at a time but you can have as many normal quests/battles as you want as well as the FQ.

Edit: Someone way smarter than I beat me to the punch^^

Red Lightning
10-24-07, 10:32 AM
Take me, I'm in over, I think, 10 quests/battles altogether with my characters. but that's simply because I have way too much free time.

Sidhe
10-25-07, 07:30 AM
Don't start with too many right away. Since this is a new character, you may just get a little burnt out too quickly if you overdo it. It can be hard at first to come up with character-unique responses to different things if you have ten threads in mind you need to respond to.

Get to know your troll with 2-3 quests/battles and then see if you can handle a greater workload.

Elijah_Morendale
10-25-07, 07:46 AM
Yeah, start out with 2-3, but once you get a feel for your character, up to 5 quests at once is a safe number that keeps you busy but won't burn you out.