PDA

View Full Version : New Theme

Serilliant
05-07-06, 02:19 PM
A new Althanas theme has been installed. It's not yet as clean as I'd like it to be, but for those of you sick of the default style, it ought to be a welcome change. At this time, the theme is fully supported and should contain all of Althanas's custom template changes. The theme, however, is still implemented in beta mode. Please notify me of any errors or bugs you may be experiencing.

To access the new theme titled "Dark", utilize the drop down menu at the bottom of every page.

Komosatuo
05-07-06, 02:42 PM
It's really skinny. That's my only qualm.

Serilliant
05-07-06, 03:26 PM
Yes, step two of customization is to make the box as wide as that of the default theme. That's my biggest complaint to.

Redeemer
05-07-06, 04:18 PM
This is nice, very nice. I can get use to this. But yes, work out the skinny thing.

streak101
05-07-06, 09:51 PM
The white options window against the black typing window is kinda...how to describe it? Tacky, or Kinky? And yes tat skinny thing is sort of bad. makes my big screen laptop look useless. otherwise I like it!

Edit: Black font would be troublesome on this as well.

Logan
05-07-06, 10:11 PM
Actually, I dig this look. It's like, techno looking. Good job Seri!

Sword-for-Hire
05-08-06, 01:26 PM
When you look at the forum selections (i.e. Registration, Character Updates, Peaceful Promenade, Scara Brae, Corone, etc etc), some of the boxes next to their names are white and some are black.

If this is to signify a new post made in that forum, that's cool and all, but the "white" boxes looks weird. Looks like they're broken or something.

And yea. The skinny thing has to go. XD

Logan
05-08-06, 11:52 PM
Actually, on my laptop, I'm starting to dig the skinny thing more and more. It could be a little bigger, but not nearly as big as the default. The default on my widescreen laptop just is obnoxiously long. It makes decent sized paragraphs look like one line sentences :-p It's kinda annoying as a judge. But yeah, keep the skinniness, just, make it a LIL bigger.

Merose
05-13-06, 01:25 AM
Miniscule.

Awesome. :)

Ashiakin
05-13-06, 01:44 AM
I really hope you keep at least one of the themes small! Our default theme puts an annoying amount of text onto a single line. It'd be really nice to have at least one theme where that didn't happen.

streak101
05-18-06, 04:02 PM
i noticed something. At the bottom where it gives u details on what the hot topics look like and what not.

The hot topics that have new posts, and hot topics that have no new posts, both are the same thing.

Just a small little thing there.