PDA

View Full Version : A Note to All Participants

Sighter Tnailog
11-21-07, 02:23 AM
We are nearing the midpoint of the FQ's first chapter, and that means it is about time to pull together a nice news post to put to the whole forum about the major happenings in the FQ. In addition to the main moderated storylines, I'm hoping to have a lot of other storylines get featured in varying ways in the newspaper that will be coming out at the end of the week.

Anyone who would like to be considered for a mention needs to send a PM to the username "Peabody Polk" by midnight on Friday. You won't be guaranteed a spot -- but if you'd like to even be considered for one, you'll need to send a PM to Peabody with a link to your quest, a description of the quest's purpose, and a brief synopsis of what has happened so far in the quest. A short snippet of your favorite part of the quest wouldn't be out of order, either!

Thanks for your help, and I hope to see some of you featured in the upcoming FQ News!

Peabody Polk
11-21-07, 02:24 AM
Just posting here so that anyone interested can use this post as a "quick-link" to sending a PM my way.

Cyrus the virus
11-21-07, 04:44 AM
Just to let you know, I'm totally continuing my thread. Like soon.

Mutant_Lorenor
11-21-07, 03:22 PM
Shadows of the Cathedral (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?t=8720)

Thank you for considering this quest for the FQ news. I appreciate it.

Peabody Polk
11-24-07, 08:24 PM
I'm afraid I had written this week's stuff before I saw this message -- I had relied solely on my PM inbox for news of what people wanted to see in the paper.

I'll be coming out with another one soon -- I'll try to fit it in there!

You can also send me story ideas, unsolicited articles, interviews, opinions -- I can publish up to 3 articles every few weeks, and I can pay you for them.

In other words...I'm the press office. Use me well.