PDA

View Full Version : To Market, To Market

Tamara Roth
12-03-07, 08:21 AM
She felt as though she was walking into the market square naked.

Tamara rubbed at the collar of the linen shirt that covered her chest. Walking was so... light, and springy. Absently, she cupped her hands around the hilt of an imaginary Decision and swept her invisible blade through the air, imagining how it would feel to fight without armor. An elderly woman with an armful of carpet on a roll gave Tamara an odd look, but the bard didn't especially mind. It wasn't as though her armor and greatsword didn't draw eyes.

Now... which one... She squinted her eyes against the early evening sun as she turned in its direction. Several of the merchants seemed to be packing up... but there was one, a large tent-like structure with a table in front, that seemed to still be open. Even if Tamara couldn't spot the merchant anywhere, it had the feel of an attended shop.

She stepped up to the table and carefully rapped the pitted surface with her knuckles.

Note: Assuming that this takes place in Radasanth, given the Bazaar's tendency to be at all times and places.

Moonlit Raven
12-05-07, 06:45 PM
You got the times part of it right but the bazaar is located in Radsanth. If it is located elsewhere in a thread, prices are subject to changes.

Rashid ignored his fellow merchants as they readied their shops to leave for the day. Snorting inelegantly through his pugish nose, he mentally berated the others for leaving so early. There was still an hour or so left of light and he saw no reason to miss a potential sale. He considered himself a fervent worshiper of his golden goddess, money. Wiping sticky fingers on his already stained shirt Rashid noticed for the first time a new customer.

"Ah, good day my dear lady. I am Rashid, welcome to my humble shop. what can I help you find today?" Rashid stood and folded his hands over the round protuberance of his stomach before bowing to the lady.