ls510210
05-09-06, 08:16 PM
Name: Vega
Race: Human
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Green
Height: 5'
Weight: 85

Personality: I'm just your typical fiftenn year old girl. I like to read and travel. I'm really shy, so I don't like to draw attention to myself. I have to admit, I'm a little devious. But what girl isn't.

Appearance: I have bronze skin, green eye's and jet black shoulder length hair. I stand five feet tall and weigh 85 lbs. I'm slender and I usually wear tight fitting clothing and skirts. I just love skirts. I also carry my backpack everywhere I go. Everything I need is in it.

History: I don't remember much about my past. Well, I do get images of my mothers' face, but I don't really remember actually seeing her. It's funny that I can see the future, but can't remember mostof my past.

Vegas' mother and father were apart of a secret order of heroe's. They were teamed up on a mission in another galaxy. During the campaign, they became close and eventually fell in love. When the mission was over, they returned to althanas, got married and had a child.

Four year's later, Vega and her parent's were at a carnival. All of a sudden people began to stampede in all direction's. Vegas' parent's being heroes ran in the direction everyone else was running from, leaving Vega standing next to a hotdog stand crying. They left and never came back. Vega has since then, blocked the whole incident from her mind.

Hour's later she was found in the hotdog stand curled up and shivering by very young couple. They took her in, and cared for her. They tried posting her picture all over althanas, but noone responded. They excepted the fact that she was abandoned and cared for her as their own.

Now Vega travels the lands of althanas embarking on adventures and honing her powers. Vega has also befriended a hawk/eagle hybrid. She found him hurt on the side of a dirt road. Using her telepathic powers, she reassured the bird she was harmless and cared for him until he was well. When he was well enough to fly away, he refused to leave. She and the bird became friends and go everywhere together. "I will call you Bane"

Skills: I can see the future ten minutes ahead of the actual event taking place. Maybe if I perfect this skill I'll be able to view the past. I hope so. I would really like to see who my parent's were. I also have telekinetic and telepathic powers. I can only move item's weighing ten pound's or less. As far as my telepathic power's go, I can only place voice's into others minds.
Her powers aren't very strong, but they will increase as she power's up.

Equipment: I don't carry much. Just what I need to survive. I always carry my backpack everywhere I go. I always carry my yawara, fruit, a loaf of bread, a canteen of water and the most important of all, the janice door nob. This door nob, when held at wait level, turn into a two bedroom fully furnished rancher. I think that's all a girl who's on the move needs. What do you think?

Familiars: Bane is my closest friend. We go everywhere together.

There is nothing special about Bane, yet.

Cyrus the virus
05-10-06, 09:07 AM
Just don't let the future sight affect any battles you take part in too much. It'd be kind of cheap if you dodged every attack.

Approved! Fallien might be a good place for you to quest with this character, so check it out.