PDA

View Full Version : Step (PG)

Izvilvin
05-10-06, 03:50 PM
Step
The name comes into reference to stepping in and interloping, of course. Established by the Coronians directly after the Demon War, agents of Step were inserted into the world's governments so that in the face of another disaster or war of tremendous magnitude, the people of Corone would be prepared. The agents of Step are numerous, and of nearly every race on Althanas. They are devoted to their people, and will commit suicide to take any information they were carrying to the grave. A second function of Step is to influence events to Corone's favor. The head and leader of Step is unclear, and no Agent ever receives his directives directly or from the same person.

When it comes to characters on Althanas, Step has a maximum of 6 members at all times. Some may be a part of the organization for life, some may not, but knowledge of Step may not exist outside of Step... If you catch my drift. Members are elite and diverse.

Requirements of Step members
Step members are typically very skilled warriors, and must have a talent for at least one of the following: Espionage, assassination, gathering information, manipulation, and most importantly, following orders.

Step members often utilize exotic weapons for the sole purpose of always catching their opponents off guard. This isn't really a requirement, but it's encouraged.

Joining Step
Step's recruitment is by invite only. Nobody but those involved knows of Step, so seeking to join would make no sense with the storyline. Any member of Althanas is welcome to PM me and ask to join, but must present a character idea with the PM. Basically, you can invite yourself but you may not be accepted.

Current Members
Josiah (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?t=959)
Izvilvin (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?t=971)

Info
Every once in awhile Dan or I will post different regional assignments for Step members to claim and complete. There will also be joint quests where all Step members will need to work together to complete a very difficult, highly dangerous goal.

Dan came up with Step, not me, so he's the one who rules.

Redeemer
05-10-06, 05:57 PM
Edit: Approved. However, submit some information to the Coronian submission thing. There should be some mention of this in Coronian lore.

Izvilvin
05-10-06, 06:34 PM
Thar ye geeow.