PDA

View Full Version : OOC: State your Position

Breaker
12-06-07, 03:30 PM
It is high time that the activity that we promised with the birth of Imperial started. Our training is beginning, training which will allow all members to prove themselves worthy of promotion and higher ranks within our clan. But first we must divide into our favored disciplines.

To start, this is very simple. You may choose between two categories: Army and Associates.

The Imperial Army will begin Boot Camp training soon, which will quickly evolve into more specialized combatives and strategies. Josh will be running this training, and unless your character is in as good shape as he is, expect to get your ass kicked in Boot. The work will be hard, but when Imperial goes into war or raids, members of the Army will have first dibs on battle slots.

The Imperial Associates handle all non-military functions of the clan. This innvolves making money, orchestrating alliances, running the Dirks Estate and generally keeping everything in order. Don't think for a second that there is no glory in being an Associate; blood and brawn are far from the most important aspects of this Power Group.

Your character's current skillset does not have to determine which group they join. If you're already a fighting-type and want to improve your character's intellectual side, don't hesitate to join the Associates. Likewise, even if your character doesn't know much about fighting, they can still join the Army. Keep in mind though; everyone that joins the Army must make it through Boot Camp to advance, with no exceptions.

All you have to do is post in this thread with either the word "Associate" or the word "Army" in your post. Once everyone has decided, the training will begin.

Breaker
12-06-07, 03:34 PM
Army.

Skie and Avery
12-06-07, 03:36 PM
Army

Lexxum_Vordic
12-06-07, 03:36 PM
Army yo.

Lasair Anubail
12-06-07, 04:39 PM
Associate! ^^

Saxon
12-06-07, 04:59 PM
Blood runs both ways, bub. Associate. ;)

Again, I will be unavailable until after my portion of the FQ is over and done with, but I figured I might as well get this out of the way while I had the chance.

Melancor
12-06-07, 07:03 PM
Associate.

BlackAndBlueEyes
12-06-07, 10:03 PM
Army

Mathias
12-07-07, 07:48 PM
Army

Death's Nephew
12-20-07, 09:18 PM
Hoo-rah!