Hair Color
    Bright blue
    Eye Color
    soft silver
    Job
    She's traveling and shes unemployed

Darkness visits an innocent's heart

(Solo)

For some reason it was very dark out, clouds like thick black marshmallows littered the blue-black sky. It seemed a very ominous sign to the blue haired half cat. She was sitting on the balcony of her home Grace Manor. Before it had been a bright, peaceful night, their was a warm, cozy breeze. The air smelled sweet like honey, but now, all of sudden with no warning, these storm clouds had rolled in. The warm air had turned bitter cold, their was a hint of ice in the wind now. it felt as if some sign, some hint was being given to the cat-girl that something worse was yet to come.

Putting her book down, the half cat mother pushed herself out of the cozy velvet backed blue rocking chair she had been reading in. Throwing her shawl over her shoulders, Rain quickly ran inside to check on her daughter. As she walked over the smooth oak boards that decorated her lovely manor, she shrieked, a bright yellow bolt of lightening had crackled from one of the dark clouds, it caused Rainee to slip and fall with a loud meow to the porch floor.

Whimpering a bit in fear, Rainee thought What the hell is going on? I thought I got all memories of Corin out of the house! I thought the evil that was hear was cleansed...but shaking her head, Rainee forced herself to her feet. Her silver eyes were angry as she shouted "Damn it all! He is gone! This weather is just a freak accident! Mylie..." not bothering to finish her sentence, Rainee carefully made her way to the large double front doors.

As rain begin to fall like heavy diamonds, she pushed it open gingerly. Her muscles were aching a bit due to pushing open the heavy door. As she walked into the lovely foyer, her eyes immediately went to the stairs that led to her own bedroom and her daughter's. Moving hurriedly she bounded up the plush carpeted stairs. Once she was on the second floor landing, she turned swiftly to a small oak door, on it was a plaque with the name Mylie carved on a cherry wood plaque.

Cautiously Rainee opened the door to find her daughter playing with a toy. Or so it appeared to be a toy. Moving across the sink into me soft pink carpet. Rainee looked at her daughter, clearing her throat, she asked in a soft voice "What toy is that honey?"

Mylie looked up, happiness in her eyes as she exclaimed "Look mommy! Lookie! Daddy left me something! He left this for me!" tears were shining like little diamonds in the kitten's green eyes as she cooed "It's a toy! a pretty orb that shows me anything I want!"

Rainee's heart plummeted, fear was in her eyes as she looked at the little multicolored orb. It was made of a milky glass, inside she could see little pictures of unicorns being displayed. But she felt something wasn't right. In a strict voice Rainee asked "Can you give that toy to me darling?"

Mylie's lips quivered, a pout was coming on as she yelled "No mommy! Its mine! Daddy left it for me! NOT YOU!" Mylie then hugged the toy to her little chest, as she looked mutinously at her mother.
    Last edited by Nekoprincess; 02-19-08 at 07:38 PM.
    Winner of Althanas 2007 Cutiest Character award!