Black
    Eye Color
    Blue
    Build
    6'1''/201 lbs.
    Job
    Hunter

Colts, Bullets, and Oats

(Molotov is jumping in on this one as well)

Walking alongside the mutant who accompanied him to the bazaar, Saxon mulled the idea over and over in his head. Tsep had served him well since his time on Althanas, but the weird wasn't going to be in a place where he could rely on nightfall to give him safe passage to where he wanted to go. Azure eyes probed the stalls and shops as the soft glow of twilight simmered overhead.

The eldritch followed quickly after Molotov as he looked around and saw merchants beginning to close up shop and patrons of every walk of life were beginning to dissipate as the selection became less and less abundant. He had argued with the leader of the Brotherhood on the way over about how much was going to be spent and for that, but slowly felt his stance beginning to waver. In the distance, Saxon could see the top of the shingled stable that sat just a few yards away.

" You sure this is a good idea? I'm not even sure I can ride one of these," The eldritch muttered as he fixed his gaze upon one of the beasts of burden that stood gated behind the large, wooden fencing. For once in his life, he didn't feel embarassed for not acquiring this sort of skill in his long, pensive existence. But, that didn't mean he wasn't going to regret it.
    Last edited by Saxon; 02-21-08 at 10:00 PM.
    HEY! If you are judging or adding experience to a quest of mine, READ THIS!

~~Fibonacci's Tales ~~
    To Trump A Bluff.. (Best Quest of 2007)
    Almost Heroes

"To be evil is easy. It is far easier to destroy the light inside of someone then the darkness all around you." -The Night Watch