Thread: The tower of Ahckmed Alhazred (closes)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    GP

Name
    Valanthe Xilanthese
    Race
    Half-Elf Half-Drow
    Hair Color
    White
    Job
    Druid, wife to Xos Xilanthese

The tower of Ahckmed Alhazred (closes)

Valanthe squinted in the bright light of the mid-afternoon sun. The buildings of the Outlander's Quarters almost reflected the sun with a mirror like quality, or so it felt. The sand seemed to be radiating heat, like a baker's oven. It made the heat for one not used to it unbearable. She was a druidess, sure, but she wasn't a desert druidess, she was a forest druidess, and so was used to a forest environment.

Don't worry, I'll be there for you, the desert will bend to your will as easily as the forest.
    Valanthe recalled the words of the Omni again, and again, they failed to exactly deliver cooling comfort in the great heat. They had come after a command.
    In the ruins where Suravani destroyed the nation of greed stands a tower owned by a man named Ahckmed Alhazred. Ahckmed is a survivor of the original nation that once stood there, and a ferverent worshipper of Mitra, the sun god of Fallien. I am sending you to his tower because this man violates the natural order of things. He has recieved from The Brotherhood two items, a book of spells, and a Jinn's Lamp. Using these items he recieves power from both Mitra and Suravani. Niether can remove this thorn in their sides, for even as one reaches to take him out, he uses spells and Jinn power to use the other against his oppressor directly. This isn't supposed to happen. Mortals are supposed to be weaker than gods, not the other way around. Remove from him his Lamp and book of spells, and thus, his defence against Suravani and Mitra. I advise you leave his tower soon after you accomplish this task, for Mitra and Suravani both watch you, and as soon as they sense that Alhazred holds no power over them, they will destroy his tower and anything in it. You do have however, fifteen minutes after you take away his two most precious possessions to escape.

Valanthe recalled her orders as she poked around the outlander's quarters trying to figure out how to get to Alhazred's tower. She spied a type of falcon sitting ontop of a building. But as well, there were plenty of scorpions about as too.

"Why me? Why not someone more powerful?" Valanthe asked. She had been praying in concordia forest when she recived her orders a few weeks ago. After losing a match to the Grandmaster of the pagoda, at the citadel, she prayed for guidance to get better, and recived orders instead. She didn't feel too bad about the loss however, after all, it was Teric Bloodrose who beat her. Better people than her tried and failed to beat the grandmaster. She had nothing to feel bad about. Instead, her loss inspired her to get better.

In this matter, quick and direct is neccessary. Though you are not powerful, you are powerful enough. But if you wish, then I shall influence, either directly or indirectly, another to join you. Make sure you grab the Jinn's lamp.
    "Fine." She had responded at the time.

Now however, she wandered into a tavern to try and figure something out, and in so doing, knocked someone over unwittingly.
    "So sorry!" Valanthe apologiesed as she bent over to help the person up.
    Last edited by Valanthe; 08-24-08 at 10:12 PM.
    The Continent of Chronus and the city of Kessingale open for RP!