Thread: Round Two: The Whole Glory vs. Penumbra Intersect

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Don't bother sending it to me in PMs; just post. I can't always get on regularly enough to approve everything you write. Just post it, and you can always edit later.

Edit:

Erm. So I'm reading your post, and am quite confused.

"nor the empty eyes that stared out toward the distance" - Empty eyes? Till's hooded, you shouldn't be able to see his eyes at all, nevermind the fact that it's pitch black. Can you see in the dark? You also seem to be describing Honuse Relaiyent's lack of eyes.

"Fate humored him, ensuring his safe arrival at his destination without the notice of his foe to the best of his reckoning." - As I mentioned, Till lived most of his life underground. He has near-perfect night vision, and by my count you took almost five minutes to get to him. He would have seen you coming the entire way.

"He stood well over seven feet and his face was a mask of death. Features sunken in like a corpse, and skin as pale as the steel he wielded, his adversary towered over the dwiilar." - His eyes are grey, and his skin is blueish because he's supposed to look like a corpse. Just an fyi on what he looks like.

I also told you not to use any of his stones, yet you did. Not to mention the fact that you used them completely and totally wrong, in every sense of the word.
    Last edited by Shadowed; 03-10-09 at 08:39 AM.