GP

Name
    Lorenor
    Race
    The Unsent
    Hair Color
    Bald
    Eye Color
    Blue (Deeply inset eye-sockets, no eyeballs, only a glowing energy)
    Build
    5.0'/200lbs
    Job
    Paladin of Ixian Knights

View Profile

Althanas: The Villains Project

Okay gang here is the deal: I just posted up this ~thread~ in Corone. It takes place in Concordia Forest. It basically has to do with Lorenor, now Grand Primus (King/Emperor) of The Undead, looking for an Artifact having to do -something- with N'Jal. It is located in a small fictional settlement that won't affect the cannon of Althanas. Instead, it will be a chance for Althanas' villains to do what we do best: kick ass and take names. I need two willing villainous candidates to work alongside Lorenor in Lorenor's small battle squadron. We will basically attempt to lay siege to this town in a Gisella style battle.

Furthermore: I propose another project. Me and Roy have been talking about a unison of ALL the major/minor villains of Althanas. If you want in on this idea, contact me IMMEDIATELY through this thread, or through IM. I am always around. If you want a rare opportunity to get some interesting things done, hit me up. I'm game to start as many threads as necessary to help YOU level up. Now the time for Althanas' Heroes has long since passed. It is time to show the world what we, Althanas' Villains, can do!!!

Game on!!!

Notes: The first project has been taken by Jack Frost.

The next few projects, in order are Seed Vicious, Kurai Kaosu, Fatina Reviinok and lastly (So far anyway) Roy. I will add links as I put threads up.
    Last edited by Mutant_Lorenor; 11-19-10 at 12:01 AM.
    The Alpha and The Omega.
    The Beginning and The End.