Hair Color
    Blonde
    Eye Color
    Green
    Build
    6'0'' 170 lbs
    Job
    Manipulator

Can’t say the chick’s not graceful. Oh well, let’s rock!

Zack watched with mouth agape as Madison bounded over his double flame shot, the fires finding their way into a wall before scattering to the winds, a trail of melted floor in the wake of the attack. The boy’s eyes widened when he saw the girl reel back for a punch, the street fighter attempting to quickly raise up his own dukes in defense.

He failed.

The blow made a sickening crunch, the digits of Madison making a very noticeable imprint upon the peach-scented youth’s face. Zack grabbed his nose, screaming at the top of his lungs as he crumpled to the ground in pain. A stream of blood began to pour down his nose, his rolling on the floor causing the crimson liquid to splatter onto his emerald colored jacket. Madison stood there, her hand still made into a fist where Zack’s face used to be. He could feel her eyes upon him, probably seeing the tears streaming down the fighter’s face at this point.

“Uh…” Madison’s arm dropped, along with her guard, “Are you ok?”

Those words were all Zack needed. Without a second to spare, the boy bounded to his feet, a recovery medical experts would have deemed miraculous and actors would have deemed amateurish. His feet were planted firmly on the ground, his body in as crouched a position as he could manage. With all of his strength backed into it, Zack brought his right hand up into the air, landing firmly on Madison’s chin and sending the girl flying upwards, through wood and roof alike to the outside of the hotel. This was Zack Blaze’s new secret technique, one he had been saving in case he had engaged Aurie in combat; the Scene-Stealing Uppercut.

Now that Zack could clearly see the outside of the mansion thanks to the Freebird-shaped hole in the ceiling, the boy reached into his pockets. Zack pulled out a small, rune-ingrained power stone and smiled, his form vanishing from within the confines of the establishment to the rooftop. His green eyes quickly searched amongst the black shingles of the house top to find Madison already lying upon the ebony squares. Zack whistled casually, stuffing both the Teleportation Stone and his hands firmly into his pockets. He could feel the warm sun rays upon his features now, the youth shielding his eyes from the brightness of the daytime.

“Toasty,” Zack walked over towards the seemingly unconscious Madison with a big grin plastered on his features. Around the girl’s body were fragmented clay shingles, splintered wood that resembled spikes, and for some reason, a mechanical cog with the word ‘guilty’ written upon it. Zack raised his eyebrows, kneeling down to further investigate the bronzed item, his knees bending at Madison’s side as he looked on with a piqued curiosity.

“Are you frightened?” Zack mocked the librarian, “Guess that’s what you get for taking on an Adventurer’s Crown Finalist. Maybe when you wake up, you’ll consider joining Misery Business…”

((Bunnying approved by BaBE))
    Last edited by Zack Blaze; 03-03-13 at 08:22 PM.
    That's exactly what I'm talking about! You sound like a self-help book! I don't know if you're going to try to hit me or charge me $99 for your seminar! ~ Benimaru Nikaido to Ryo Sakazaki