Hair Color
    Gray & Black
    Eye Color
    Onyx Black
    Build
    8'9 3,450 LBS
    Job
    princeb-to-be

Call of the Parallax (Open; PLEASE join in!!)

Story: Parallax has finally gotten himself a little bit of money to buy food with and has began to control his nosebleeds and headaches, a LITTLE bit. He is now walking through these bustling Harbors, in search of food, trade or some kind of direction.

People began to stare into the Salt and Pepper hair that really had NO particular style. It was simply everwhere and nowhere at the same time. Hand upon that strange hourglass around his neck, Claudius Parallax, age of uncertainty, stared in awe at some of the things that were going on as he stepped slowly. There were fishmongers and even fresh shell fish within view to stare upon in utter wonder.

Stopping for a brief moment to take in the fresh Harbor air, Parallax's nose began to bleed a little, as he sloppily wiped his sleeve, having nothing to clean his face with. A young girl was to suddenly pass him a cloth of some type, nodding in agreement that he really SHOULD wipe his bleeding nose.

"You really should take better care of your health uhm....eh...?" She started, but hesitated in her struggle to try to clue him in on introoducing himself.

O_O "OH!! My humblest apologies Madam. My name is Claudius, but you may simply address me as The Parallax. All who I come across seem to take favor to my last name."

Another man, who stood about six feet tall, also stopped in the process, handing Parallax a small container. "If you are new around here, then you should familiarize yerself with the common folk round here. My name is Ship, one of the biggest traders in these lands. I'd imagine that yer looking for work ain'tcha?"

All of this was happening so FAST!!!!
    Last edited by princeben07; 08-19-13 at 01:51 PM.