Brown
    Eye Color
    Hazel
    Build
    6'4/250
    Job
    Bounty hunter

View Profile
    Adonis backpedaled as he saw several long tendrils lunge towards him and wrap around his waist, squeezing tightly. He closed his eyes and seethed in pain. When he opened his eyes many black and purple crows were flocking all around him, partially blinding him.

There was a bright flash of metal coming in from each direction, the only thing Adonis could do was use up another Wall, but he was already exhausted enough from using two unwalls and one wall.

Adonis closed his eyes and focused magic beneath his feet. Within seconds there was a blinding light and Adonis lurched skyward on a pillar of earth. Seconds later, Adonis realized that his opponent was still holding on, He leaned back and did a back flip off of the pillar.

Adonis' movements had caused Talen to flip over the pillar and ended up underneath Adonis heading toward the ground. Adonis put his two feet together and lined up his feet with Talen's stomach. They hit the ground with a thud. Talen's tendrils loosened up around Adonis just enough for him to get away.

“Dammit, that is going to give me nightmares,” Adonis muttered to himself as he collapsed down to one knee a good fifteen feet away from his opponent. ”I am not going to last long here. I need to find a weakness and exploit it”

Adonis stood up and stared at Talen intently, his eye color slowly fading away. Adonis shook his head and readied his sword. He quickly lunged towards Talen, hoping to catch him off guard before he had a chance to recover with his Sword ready for an upward slash across the torso.
    Last edited by Solar Haven; 10-06-13 at 08:50 PM.