Well, since Noir has taken off with an unknown return date, I am looking for someone to fill her role in my character development storyline.

As some may know, Lye once used to be a light hearted youth serving under the Salvan Guard. He met his wife and a mother to his child where they settled down in Radasanth. This was short lived when an old rival and friend from the military presumably broke into his house while he was away and murdered his wife. In shock, he assaulted the assisting guard and was imprisoned only to brood into the hellbent assassin he is known as today.

Since being the bad guy is very one dimensional, I want to find a writing partner interested in playing out the current Lye's emotional antagonist, but potential love interest. It needs to be someone strong, yet compassionate. Someone that can create plenty of friction yet still stick around under some pretense of loyalty or hope. The endgame is to break him of being a rage and hate obsessed psychopath and round him out into a more cunning, shrewd, and devious mastermind. This story arch will mentally break him, but allow him to rebuild with different priorities.

I'm wanting to push the envelope with this. Whoever wants in will most likely be writing some intimate scenes.

Anyone want in? I could always solo it if I don't get any bites.