Smight scoffed. Another deadly blow aimed at her. Smight blocked it with her scythe. She was briefly - briefly taken back by the force of that blow. Smight was strong though, holding the blades in an extremely tight block. One losing edge for her was that scythes were not the best for blocking. With her power though, she was barely able to hold on.

She gritted her canine teeth as she reflected on Vanessa's words. "I never said a word about your people..."

"You are mistaken," the FlameShadow growled, "Say anything against me, you've also wronged my people."

Smight pulled herself back, breaking the tight lock. She eyed Vanessa with dark intent, "Do not insult a dead nation..."

She aimed another swing at Vanessa. It simply aimed to unnarn her. At the same time, Smight would telekineticly move her chain to swing around her arm. If she could do this, she would be able to throw a final blow.

The people cheering around them did not matter, Vanessa did not matter. Only her people did. That was what she was fighting for... the close to extinct hametsu.