Eye Color
    Blue
    Build
    5'6, 155lbs
    Job
    Ixian Knights Reformation team

To bend or to Break- The complete tales of Kyla Orlouge

The Tomb

It was a quiet night, much like any other. My fingers trembled as I reached in my bag for the worn pages I’d stolen from the library days ago. The cavern entrance lay less than a hundred yards before me. I didn’t need to see the words on the page, just to hold the crinkled parchment in my hands. “Sei Orlouge. The Hero of Radasanth.” I let the words roll off my tongue.

I was so close but if I could not bring myself to take a step I might as well be across the oceans. I stood there for what seemed like hours as the moon sent shine upon the treetops that nearly covered the entrance to the tomb.

Finally, I stepped forward. If I wanted to know where I came from, where I belonged, this was it. I felt my hair stand up as my heart raced. I reached the mouth of the cave and brought my hand up to knock against the seemingly out of place door that guarded its secrets.

My first knock barely reached my own ears. I smiled, this was truly silly. I raised my hand to try it again just as the door swung open.

“How?” The word left me and hung in the air between us. The man looked to be late twenties, with deep orange hair spiking outward from his scalp. He wore a simple gray robe and no shoes. His features were handsome in a way, though certainly not enough to grab attention. There was no doubt. This was Sei.

He stepped back and held out his hand for me to enter. Still confused, I stood there. That was when a tiny paragraph from the third page came to me. Sei Orlouge was mute. He spoke entirely through telepathy. I thought as hard as I could. [i]I’m terribly sorry to disturb you, but I need your help.”

The man laughed. At first it was an eerie silent laugh, one that left me feeling uneasy and unnatural. Then, I could hear it. Not with my ears. No, his voice simply found its way into my mind. I can hear just fine. Speak as you normally would little one.

So I did. I entered the house and began my story.
    Last edited by Amber Eyes; 03-07-15 at 10:28 AM.
    My life has a superb cast but I can't figure out the plot.
    ~~ Ashleigh Brilliant

Every girl should use what Mother Nature gave her before Father Time takes it away.
    ~~Dr. Laurence J. Peter

You might as well stand and fight because if you run, you will only die tired.
    -- Sei Shin Kan

Only a warrior chooses pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    -- Anon