Hierarchy,

I would like to share my excitement with the approval of my level 3 profile update. Why am I excited? One of my character's core traits/specialties is now usable: long range sniping.

I have been dying to write a thread where Alyssa plays a recon/support role from a distance with her rifle. That being said, I want to open the floor to some ideas for a thread we can all participate in! My idea is that we would either need to eliminate some heavily fortified target because it is a threat to the Hierarchy/Althanas -or- we need to obtain a relic that either Leona or some text within our base has made vitally important that we obtain. This could also be a boss fight of sorts or mass initiation.

The factors we would need for this to play out the way I want would be many hostiles/guards, something where an eye in the sky would prove necessary, and something where we can up-play tension. Keep in mind, she only has three shots at the moment so her combat effectiveness is limited and must be used sparingly. Her primary role is relaying field information to ground forces (I would assume through some kind of psychic tether using Leona's deck and the associated cards to the participating members. Similar to a radio.)

So anyone have any suggestions or ideas for a mission? Anyone can participate or offer ideas. I'm excited and want to share a great quest with the group!