Hair Color
    black
    Eye Color
    black
    Build
    6'3" / 147lbs
    Job
    N/A

Black Shadow heard the rumors of the arrow but never imagined it to be real. Even the looks of such arrow said that it was deadly, and when Black Shadow took it in his hand he could feel the power as he could with the bow.

Black Shadow readied the arrow to test it, knowing that it would be one of the best experiences he will have in a long time. He took a hold of the red string, letting the arrow fly. The beautiful sound of the music coming from the bow was accompanied by the intense scream from the Demon Lord Arrow. It was a mere second before the arrow struck the target. Instead of sticking out from the target as the other arrow had, the arrow seemed to disappear; obviously it went through the target.

Black Shadow looked down at his new bow and the back up at the target. He was having a lot of fun with it.

"Now think about it coming back to you" Gavner said.

Black Shadow nodded the thought the word "return." Instantly the arrow began to return to Black Shadow. It stopped, floating just two feet in front of him. He took it and placed it into his quiver.

"Daddy?" Black Shadow heard the familiar voice of Espoir call out. She sounded afraid.

"Oh, yea I forgot to tell you that it is loud. We probably woke her." Gavner said, laughing.
    Last edited by black shadow; 11-05-15 at 06:34 AM.
    "The lives of others are more important than my own."
    ~Black Shadow~

"I live with the choices I have made. And though I may not be proud of what I have done, the consequences are with me every day."
    ~Black Shadow~

"Your family is still your family, no matter what they do to you. They may make you angry, push you away, or even try to kill you, but in the end, they are still your family."
    ~Black Shadow~