The psion gave a gentle nod to McKinley and replied, "good. The offer still stands, should you need any help whatsoever dealing with things, I'm more than happy to help."

It was in that precise moment when John clapped him on the shoulder, which caused Logan to nearly drop to one knee from the unintended effect of the giant's strength.

His head cocked as he glanced toward John, then to the rather diminutive, though nobody should ever tell her that, Hawl. He then turned back to the redheaded girl.

"Oh, and probably more importantly, I have a few friends who I'm certain would be more than pleased to help as well. For now, I'm going to sample of the food. Anyone care for anything?"

The telepath didn't wait for a response, opting instead to head toward the gargantuan feast. He took a deep breath, sampling the delicate aromas as they began to intertwine with one another. The Fallien dishes nearly dropped him to his backside, strong enough to easily clear anyone's sinuses. Quietly, he snagged a small bowl, and ladled a bit of what he could only assume was a soup into the bowl. With a smirk, he found himself a chair and proceeded to slurp. His anticipation for a warm dish turned out to be anything but as the chilled tomato and garlic mixture forced him to squinch his face slightly, but even still it was a wonderfully flavored entree.

Perhaps they should label these dishes. The thought made him chuckle as his finished off his bowl.