Ayithe listened to it all, every word that left its mouth. What had she done to deserve such a chance? If it were true, it was her freedom. She'd never just believe it outright, but even so, it had opened an opportunity for her to escape.

She rolled up the contract and took another step back, shivering from the cold water she limped a little further away.

What are you trying to do...I can't believe you're helping me out of the goodness of your own heart...Not that you have one. Though, he has shown me he's more than just...dead.

Ayithe retracted her wrist blade and wiped the remaining water from off her face, then she turned away peeking over her shoulder as she wandered far from his position by the pool side. He couldn't drag himself as fast as she could limp. She knew that at least, the more time she created for herself, the better.

"I'm not smashing you head in. You'll only be back faster...Now you can drag your way back." She smiled to herself, if only for that moment.

Once she felt comfortable, she stopped looking over her shoulder and continued to limp until she was completely out of sight. Sitting herself a few large boulders, she rested; exhausted. Yet not even the crow was flying above her, she was free of him, for now at least.

How much of what it said was true? Where should I go? What should I do.

She held out the infamous contract, the cause of all her troubles.

"Ietus..."