Thread: The Depths of Death (closed to Qadira)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    In The Eye of a Hurricane
    EXP: 62,578, Level: 10
    Level completed: 78%, EXP required for next level: 2,422
    Level completed: 78%,
    EXP required for next level: 2,422
    GP

Name
    Vincent Cain (OOC just call me Fred)
    Race
    Earthling
    Hair Color
    Sandy Blonde
    Eye Color
    Saphire
    Build
    six foot four and slim build
    Job
    Badass motherfucker

The scholar raised an eyebrow as the woman went on. His skull ached slightly, and he wasn’t sure if it was fate trying to tell him something, or if he’d just well and truly had a shit day. He listened to her little spiel, slowly forming the image of an overexcited puppy who had just been thrown a tennis ball. A smile played across his lips as her words reminded himself of…him. Way back when he had first come to this world he’d been in the same boat as her, and he too had a million questions to ask.

“I’d be remiss to let you wander off alone…” he mused as he leaned against the wall. “Much too dangerous. If you want, you can stay with me until I find what I need and you can join me on my journey back, after all if you have nowhere to go you might as well accompany me to civilization.” He fidgeted with his hands for a moment before closing his eyes, “I can teach you too, after all I that’s my job. I answer questions…” He let out a deep breath as his heart began to slow and sleep began to take him.

Vince opened his eyes to find Qadira staring at him, her purple eyes peering into his soul. "HOLY FUCK" he yelped jolting awake. "Why the fuck are you just staring at me like that?"
    Last edited by Cards of Fate; 09-03-16 at 11:05 PM.
    There is a darkness in you. In all of us, probably. Beasts we keep chained. Ordinary men have to keep the chains strong, for if we let the beast loose then society will turn upon us with fiery vengeance. Kings though...well, who is there to turn upon them? So the chains are made of straw. It is the curse of kings, Helikaon, that they can become monsters. And they invariably do.

Rayleigh is pretty chill. ♥