Okay, I've been thinking about this a lot lately, and I have to get it off my chest.

WHAT IN THE HOLY EVERLOVING SHIT ARE WE DOING ON ALTHANAS IT SEEMS LIKE ALL PEOPLE WANT IS GOLD AND EXP AND RANDOM SHIT WHEN WHAT WE SHOULD BE DOING IS WRITING DAMN GOOD STORIES AND NOT GIVING A RATS ASS WHO THINKS THEYRE GOOD OR IF WE GET A FIVE OR A FIFTY OR A FIVE HUNDRED IN THE SCORE AND WHETHER WE ADVANCE TO LEVEL ONE IN TWO DAYS OR TWO THOUSAND OR WHETHER WE ADVANCE AT ALL ITS ABOUT HOW WE TELL GOOD STORIES AND IF WE LIKE WHAT WE SAY EVEN IF SOME SELF-IMPORTANT POMPOUS JACKASS LIKE SIGHTER THINKS ITS GOOD OR NOT OH MY FUCKING GOD WERE SO INCREDIBLY STUPID.

Thanks. That helps.

I'm serious. Is Althanas about EXP, or is it about writing? Is it about what other people think of you? Have we just created the world's most inane clusterfuck and self-masturbatory mutual appreciation society?

Be honest. Are you here to have fun, or are you here to prove you're better than everyone else?

EDIT: And if you lie I'll know about it when I die and go to heaven, or maybe hell because you might know lots there too.