Sarah Dahlios
    Race
    Revanian Vampire (Mizami)
    Hair Color
    Brown
    Eye Color
    Brown
    Build
    5'6" and you can guess for weight because she ain't telling...
    Job
    Thief

A resounding slap hit the air as one of the men hit her with a backhand. She spat out the blood before she said, "Should have known you were into that kinky Sado masocist crap..." Another hit winded her as she refused to shut up croaking, "I don't play that way boys..."

"For once in your life bitch, shut up!" A man growled as he hit her again. This time she had to remain silent as she was winded and trying to recover her breath. Soon another lantern was lit revealing her to be in some kind of stall. Wincing as the light hit her she heard the last voice she ever wanted to hear.

"Well now, if it isn't my shy girl..." Stanmen's voice drifted through the air. As she groaned a foot carefully pried her legs apart before he said, "Yeah, locked legs alright. I'll give you a chance to live though, if you'll be a whore for me, customers would pay to get their hands on a hot little body like yours, and since I got your gear, I don't think you'd be too dangerous if we tied you down..."

"Go to hell..." She managed wheezing before she felt a boot connect with her ribcage collapsing her lungs and winding her again. She coughed and gasped while Stanmen knelt beside her and grabbed her by her hair pulling roughly to force her to look at him. Looking up she could see anger and hatred burning in his eyes as he drew her face closer to his.

She could smell the left over bits of his dinner on his breath as he hissed, "You're going to beg by the end of this you slut, then I'm going to make you pay for nearly castrating me. I'll be your first customer and so will my boys, that way you learn to treat us with respect."

She continued to gasp as he said, "Start begging and I may not go so rough on you princess. Otherwise, I'm going to have to break you in..." A few chuckles echoed through the area as more lanterns were lit revealing them to be in some kind of barn. Across the main area from Sarah was the Barbarian who had rescued her from her earlier plight. Groaning she looked down her hair covering her face before Stanmen grabbed a handful and yanked her head back up, "Start talking to me bitch, start begging..."

Another cough was heard through the air before the sound of her forcing as much spit through her pursed lips could be heard. Stanmen took a step back as he growled, "You little whore! You think this is a game?" He then wiped the spit from his face as he went over to another stall. The sound of something metallic scraping the floor could be heard as he moved, large battle axe in hand into her stall and said, "I could just gut you and have my fun, either way I'm going to make you beg for it..."
    Last edited by Lavinian Pride; 04-28-06 at 02:11 AM.
    You look in the mirror, but someone else looks back. You remember a life you never had, one that cannot be yours. You are the piece that does not fit, you don't belong in this game. The board has been knocked over, you shall be swept away...

1/2th Of Althanas' Favorite Relationship 2006 (Rheawien / Lavinian Pride)
    1/3rd Of the Most Interesting Storyline 2006 (Dissinger / Liliana Ambria / Lavinian Pride)