I'll be writing up a solo sometime during christmas break, but I have one problem. I don't know where to write it in.

Okay, here is the set up. Vincent comes across a village of primitive men and women in ______________ (-_- Insert appropriate place here.) that live near a sea or great lake of some sorts. Vincent notices that all of them are skinny, look famished, tired, etc...but he doesn't really care. So the leader of the village, whoever, comes up to Vincent and begs him to slay this monster that has been terrorizing the village for centuries, demanding sacrifices and such or else it will destroy the entire village. Vincent isn't interested, says a number of threats he means to carry out, and is about to walk out when the leader dude says that there is a way to gain a great power by slaying this beast. This interests the swordsman, he finds out how, and boom bam he accepts said job.

Now, I need a place where there could be a isolated village near, say, a beach or some rocks near the sea. What is the best place for that?