Aynur wasn't sure how to feel. The last few days were a blur. Damien was much like Lucifer, he was incredibly kind one minute, and the next he almost seemed like a madman but there were stark differences between the two. Damien had yet to hurt her, he had yet to attack her or insult her. Damien offered her hospitality, new clothes, a warm bed in a separate room to his - he ensured she was bathed and fed... so how could Aynur possibly be upset with that?

Aynur stared down at the ground, not that she could see anything. She lifted her hands and wiped away her tears. "I... I think.... you're right..." She could feel her heart beating hard against her chest, she never saw the danger but she could feel it. She could feel the dizziness of the height, the cold air hitting her face. "I'm sorry..." She mumbled, "I just...I want to-"

Aynur was cut off and she stiffened when she heard the clapping of another, she instinctively reached out to tug on Damiens pants, a part of her feeling comfort from a familiar person being there.

"What happens next?" She heard Damien incredulously reply, "I've been asking myself the same thing... "

He shook her off of his pants, and stepped away from Aynur. She could hear his voice lower to a whisper, she couldn't hear the details of the conversation.