PDA

View Full Version : Main Quest: All Nightmare Long

Lye
08-26-2018, 12:29 AM
Title of Mission: All Nightmare Long

Brief Synopsis of Mission:
Sixteen Aleraran assassins are in an airship bound for Corone. They will sailchute down over strategic locations by darkness, the last one killing the airship’s pilot as she goes. Upon landing they will attempt to perform a simultaneous spell using synchronized watches, tainting the Eternal Tap on Corone so that anyone who uses it will become afflicted with an illness similar to leprosy. At this point the only way to safely channel magic from the Eternal Tap on Corone would be through the filters built into their scabbards. After the spell the assassins fade into the night, each with their own mission designed to dismantle Corone's defenses and infrastructure in advance of a full-scale invasion. Work with the Alerarans in their attempt to topple a nation, or join Breaker in fighting and plotting against them.

Number of Players: 4 Maximum

GM: Breaker

Enrollment Type: Closed

Quality Expectation: 3

Dirks note: Nothing to add here, just note the quality expectation.

Reminder: This is not the official In-Character thread. Please use this for recruitment and planning. Respect the decisions and directions of the GM. The GM is free to begin their quests on September 1st.

Flamebird
08-26-2018, 08:01 AM
I'm still in? Hopefully?

Philomel
08-27-2018, 08:12 AM
Phi was going to possibly come in here if allowed.

Storm Veritas
08-27-2018, 12:34 PM
Storm also asked in; not sure if it was closed or not but I'd love to write here.

Breaker
08-27-2018, 01:05 PM
I'm still here to run this. I'd like to keep it at 4 slots other than myself for now, though if those all fill up I'd consider expanding the cast.

For the moment however, you three are all in and there's one spot still open.

Zack Blaze
08-28-2018, 09:31 AM
*Sigh*

Since it is Corone, you mind if Sei fills that last spot?

Philomel
09-04-2018, 11:13 AM
Going to use Stare for this one to avoid confusion

Breaker
09-07-2018, 07:25 AM
After reconsideration I've decided to withdraw this storyline from the FQ. Anyone curious as to why can contact me privately.